More than 99.9% of peer reviewed studies show that humans are the primary cause of global warming

They aren’t a nuclear reactor idiot
Hilarious, who said it was a reactor. I said it was a reaction. So you don’t know that nuclear fusion provides the sun’s energy ? And you call me an idiot ?

AND

Abstract​

While controls over the Earth's climate system have undergone rigorous hypothesis-testing since the 1800s, questions over the scientific consensus of the role of human activities in modern climate change continue to arise in public settings. We update previous efforts to quantify the scientific consensus on climate change by searching the recent literature for papers sceptical of anthropogenic-caused global warming. From a dataset of 88125 climate-related papers published since 2012, when this question was last addressed comprehensively, we examine a randomized subset of 3000 such publications. We also use a second sample-weighted approach that was specifically biased with keywords to help identify any sceptical peer-reviewed papers in the whole dataset. We identify four sceptical papers out of the sub-set of 3000, as evidenced by abstracts that were rated as implicitly or explicitly sceptical of human-caused global warming. In our sample utilizing pre-identified sceptical keywords we found 28 papers that were implicitly or explicitly sceptical. We conclude with high statistical confidence that the scientific consensus on human-caused contemporary climate change—expressed as a proportion of the total publications—exceeds 99% in the peer reviewed scientific literature.

The consensus means something. For all practical purposes, there is no longer ANY scientific debate on the primary cause of global warming.
Since nobody is allowed into the scientific community who doesn't agree with those studies, I'm surprised it isn't 100%.

And I'm pretty sure all those studies carefully avoid the fact that even draconian efforts to reduce/eliminate CO2 emissions for decades now has not reduced the CO2 in the atmosphere by any measurable amount.

Hilarious, who said it was a reactor. I said it was a reaction. So you don’t know that nuclear fusion provides the sun’s energy ? And you call me an idiot ?

Nope, reaction reactor?

Since nobody is allowed into the scientific community who doesn't agree with those studies, I'm surprised it isn't 100%.

And I'm pretty sure all those studies carefully avoid the fact that even draconian efforts to reduce/eliminate CO2 emissions for decades now has not reduced the CO2 in the atmosphere by any measurable amount.
Exactly right. Idiots generally aren’t allowed to practice science at these institutes. Is your doctor who used medical science from the same universities an idiot ?

Nope, reaction reactor?
Huh ? The sun is a nuclear fusion REACTOR where reactions take place.
You didn’t know that ?

You could smell coal dust ? Obviously it affected your intellect. Hilarious.
/——/ No you idiot. It was a smell in the basement where the coal was stored, not in the rest of the house. GEEEZE what a moron. And coal was incredibly cheap so everyone could have a warm home in the winter.

/——/ No you idiot. It was a smell in the basement where the coal was stored, not in the rest of the house. GEEEZE what a moron. And coal was incredibly cheap so everyone could have a warm home in the winter.
And your point is what, we should return to coal because it’s cheap ?

And your point is what, we should return to coal because it’s cheap ?
/——/ No. it was about stopping poverty stricken Africans from using coal instead of burning dung for cooking. Are you incapable of following a thread? See post 191 if you can count that high.
1689118048401.png

So you’re a proponent of burning coal by Poor people.
You have a picture. You have shit.
/——-/ “You have shit”
Let ‘em burn shit for cooking as tolling as you live a comfortable life. Typical elitist.

Huh ? The sun is a nuclear fusion REACTOR where reactions take place.
You didn’t know that ?
The solar panel isn’t and our discussion

The solar panel isn’t and our discussion
Thats silly. If your house uses electricity generated from fossil fuels, you trying to tell us that fossil fuels is not the discussion illiterate. All our energy here on earth is related to nuclear fusion. That includes photons for solar cells.

AND

Abstract​

While controls over the Earth's climate system have undergone rigorous hypothesis-testing since the 1800s, questions over the scientific consensus of the role of human activities in modern climate change continue to arise in public settings. We update previous efforts to quantify the scientific consensus on climate change by searching the recent literature for papers sceptical of anthropogenic-caused global warming. From a dataset of 88125 climate-related papers published since 2012, when this question was last addressed comprehensively, we examine a randomized subset of 3000 such publications. We also use a second sample-weighted approach that was specifically biased with keywords to help identify any sceptical peer-reviewed papers in the whole dataset. We identify four sceptical papers out of the sub-set of 3000, as evidenced by abstracts that were rated as implicitly or explicitly sceptical of human-caused global warming. In our sample utilizing pre-identified sceptical keywords we found 28 papers that were implicitly or explicitly sceptical. We conclude with high statistical confidence that the scientific consensus on human-caused contemporary climate change—expressed as a proportion of the total publications—exceeds 99% in the peer reviewed scientific literature.

The consensus means something. For all practical purposes, there is no longer ANY scientific debate on the primary cause of global warming.
Then everyone who believes your nonsense should “off” themselves and save the planet.

Thats silly. If your house uses electricity generated from fossil fuels, you trying to tell us that fossil fuels is not the discussion illiterate. All our energy here on earth is related to nuclear fusion. That includes photons for solar cells.
I can’t help your delusions

Then everyone who believes your nonsense should “off” themselves and save the planet.
I will add that to my collection. You're about the 27th denier to make death wishes to people advocating for mainstream science.

Forum List

Back