More than 99.9% of peer reviewed studies show that humans are the primary cause of global warming

This is hilarious...

We need a "lab experiment" because THE ACTUAL ATMOSPHERE is NOT WARMING despite rising Co2....

The ATMOSPHERE is the best "lab" to study the ATMOSPHERE....

unless one is a conflicted taxpayer funded climate "scientist" angry that the Co2 theory is completely discredited by THE DATA...
I must agree with your statement here. If CO2 were indeed a supposed influence in the atmosphere, the radiation absorbed should be the dominate temperature in the atmosphere. We're not speaking of the ten feet above surface either, we're talking about the region where clouds form. I'm still waiting for evidence to prove that CO2 creates clouds.

says a toothless demfk who can't answer how CO2 in the atmosphere can get hotter than the surface.
My reference from Columbia describes how Co2 molecules heat up, numb fk. Didn’t yo mmama read it to you ?

My reference from Columbia describes how Co2 molecules heat up, numb fk. Didn’t yo mmama read it to you ?
that doesn't say shit sherlock. I know that CO2 molecules heat up, they absorb IR emitted from the surface, the ask remains how do they get hotter than what they absorb? Post that document for us.

that doesn't say shit sherlock. I know that CO2 molecules heat up, they absorb IR emitted from the surface, the ask remains how do they get hotter than what they absorb? Post that document for us.
Kind of a stupid question. Infrared radiation isn’t “ hot”.
Its energy stupid.

You’re hilarious……IR isn’t “hot“ bozo. It’s energy.

IR is energy. Why do you need a document to tell you that ?

This explains very well how CO2 both absorbs and re emits IR

This explains very well how CO2 both absorbs and re emits IR
It doesn’t say it reemits hotter than what was absorbed. In order to heat up the surface, it must be hotter.

BTW, it only emits half of what it received back

It doesn’t say it reemits hotter than what was absorbed
Ha ha, it does not absorb heat, it absorbs IR and it doesn’t reemit heat dumbo if it doesn’t absorb heat. Try to ask your questions correctly. IR isn’t heat. IR is energy

upload_2023-5-26_17-41-16.png

WEAK, like your brain and the fraud you love, WEAK....

The 'Scope: Seeing Our Way to Invisibility'Scope: Seeing Our Way to Invisibility

Visible Light and the Electro-Magnetic Spectrum - KidsPressMagazine.com

So mr copy paste man is babbling again. Who are you trying to impress with pictures when you speak works of ignorance ?

Forum List

Back