More Trump Winning: GDP Up; Jobs Up...

Obama is the only POTUS in history to never get a 3% annual GDP, even those who died during their first term. That was a success for Obama, glad we now have someone who loves America in office now.

casselman-jobsday-0505-01.png

Thanks Obama.

hiring plus market growth make people liars when they claim there was no growth ... people who ran a business bitch so obviously they didnt know how to run a business.

You do know Hussein ain't the Prez no mo, don't ya? Seriously, ya gotta get over your butthurt rage. Hussein is done, and so is Clinton.
It was a good 16. Will Trump get 8?

Hussein's a Has-been, and you should be ashamed of yourself for supporting the most corrupt US Presidential Candidate in history. Her and Wasserman-Schultz rigged your Party's Nomination process. They should both be in prison. But regardless, you need to stop living in the past and expressing butthurt rage. It's time.
Never! Just like you guys didnt give it a rest neither will we.

Got things to do, gotta run. But enjoy the Democrat Trump derangement on the thread. They really have no idea how hilarious their hissy fits are. Oh well, i guess good news for Americans, is bad news for them at this point. What a sad pathetic way to live. Anyway, have a great day y'all. And... GO TRUMP! :dance:

Why was 4%+ growth Qs under Obama not good news but Trump's 3% is?

Cute try. As you know, and know well, he couldn't maintain any reasonable growth and his annual average came out to be a pitiful 1.48% over eight years.

Lol Trump had one decent (not even good by his own 4% standard) Q and you are talking about maintaining something?

So you aren't disputing Hussein's miserable failure. Cool. I think you're finally making some progress. :thup:

Yes I am disputing it retard. Obama's first year was most spent IN GREAT RECESSION with exploding unemployment. Obama's last year had healthy economy with near full employment. In his second term Obama achieved just about all economic promises Mitt Romney promised when his ran against him and I assume you voted for Mitt.

THAT is called success last I checked, you can contrast that to the two Republican presidents before him.

Last edited:
WTG Prez! :thup:

US revised second-quarter GDP up 3.0% vs 2.7% rise expected

The U.S. economy grew faster than initially thought in the second quarter, notching its quickest pace in more than two years, and there are signs that the momentum was sustained at the start of the third quarter.

Gross domestic product increased at a 3.0 percent annual rate in the April-June period, the Commerce Department said in its second estimate on Wednesday. The upward revision from the 2.6 percent pace reported last month reflected robust consumer spending as well as strong business investment.

Growth last quarter was the best since the first quarter of 2015 and followed a 1.2 percent pace in the January-March period. Economists had expected that second-quarter GDP growth would be raised to a 2.7 percent rate.

Retail sales and business spending data so far suggest the economy maintained its stamina early in the third quarter...

More:
US second-quarter GDP growth revised up, fastest in over two years
DRUDGE REPORT 2017®
Here's a

The U.S. economy grew faster than initially thought in the second quarter, notching its quickest pace in more than two years, and there are signs that the momentum was sustained at the start of the third quarter.

Gross domestic product increased at a 3.0 percent annual rate in the April-June period, the Commerce Department said in its second estimate on Wednesday. The upward revision from the 2.6 percent pace reported last month reflected robust consumer spending as well as strong business investment.

Growth last quarter was the best since the first quarter of 2015 and followed a 1.2 percent pace in the January-March period. Economists had expected that second-quarter GDP growth would be raised to a 2.7 percent rate.

Retail sales and business spending data so far suggest the economy maintained its stamina early in the third quarter...

More:
DRUDGE REPORT 2017®
Pop! Goes that balloon. August Jobs Report Disappoints as Unemployment Ticks Up

2009-2017 Obama blamed Bush for all of the negatives.
that was the mantra right out of the gate deny and blame.
alinsky101.

Sounds like Trump's excuse. Every issue he attempts to tackle he starts off by telling us, "you know I really inherited a mess".

No you didn't Don. And even if you did. Didn't you know that when you decided to run?

You guys seem to care what some countries think but not others. If the other countries opinion favors Trump you brag and if you don't like it you blow it off.

Trump says he inherited a mess. What's the world think?
A Pew Research poll of 37 nations showed President Obama got much higher ratings on the world stage than Trump does today.

“To be honest, I inherited a mess,” Trump said, in a news conference that lasted more than an hour and was at times rambling, combative and pointed. “It's a mess. At home and abroad, a mess. Jobs are pouring out of the country.”

Yet moments later, the president seemed to acknowledge the widespread reports of turbulence and upheaval emanating out of his West Wing, only to claim that his White House — which so far has been marred by staff infighting, a controversial travel ban, false statements and myriad leaks — was operating seamlessly.

“I turn on the TV, open the newspapers and I see stories of chaos — chaos,” he said. “Yet it is the exact opposite. This administration is running like a fine-tuned machine, despite the fact that I can't get my Cabinet approved.”

Trump isn't making excuses. He doesn't need to.... Record Low Illegal Immigration, Low Unemployment, Low Gas Prices, Record High Stock Market, and so on. He's doing just fine. And guess what? Hussein isn't the President anymore. Time for you to accept that.
I have accepted it. I'm doing great too. Trump better not fuck up like bush

Well you don't sound like you're 'doing great', kid. You sound very bitter and whiny.

That's just politics. Me personally I'm doing AMAZING. I just got a $25K raise and with the new commission structure it'll probably also mean another $1600 or more a month. That's another $20,000.

In fact, I'm starting to become more of a republican. I just read today that the richer a person becomes the less they worry about the poor. I can tell you it is so true.

BUT, I don't give Trump credit for my success. I was doing great last year too. I just happened to get the raise this week for all my 2 plus years of hard work.

What I give Trump credit for is this Job growth slows in August

Got things to do, gotta run. But enjoy the Democrat Trump derangement on the thread. They really have no idea how hilarious their hissy fits are. Oh well, i guess good news for Americans, is bad news for them at this point. What a sad pathetic way to live. Anyway, have a great day y'all. And... GO TRUMP! :dance:

Why was 4%+ growth Qs under Obama not good news but Trump's 3% is?

Cute try. As you know, and know well, he couldn't maintain any reasonable growth and his annual average came out to be a pitiful 1.48% over eight years.

Lol Trump had one decent (not even good by his own 4% standard) Q and you are talking about maintaining something?

So you aren't disputing Hussein's miserable failure. Cool. I think you're finally making some progress. :thup:

Yes I am disputing it retard. Obama's first year was most spent IN GREAT RECESSION with exploding unemployment. Obama's last year had healthy economy with near full employment. In his second term Obama achieved just about all economic promises Mitt Romney promised when his ran against him and I assume you voted for Mitt.

THAT is called success last I checked, you can contrast that to the two Republican presidents before him.

Hussein's annual GDP growth average was a miserable failure. The other poster proved that to you. And you actually acknowledged it in your whiny reply to that poster. The poster was correct, and you were wrong. Now you're just being disingenuous by trying to move the goal posts. So just be a man or woman, and admit your boy Hussein's GDP growth average was a miserable failure. I'll give you a chance to redeem yourself.

More:
DRUDGE REPORT 2017®
Here's a

More:
DRUDGE REPORT 2017®
Pop! Goes that balloon. August Jobs Report Disappoints as Unemployment Ticks Up

Why would you be so happy about that? Y'all Trump-Haters really are some seriously sick folks. :cuckoo:

that was the mantra right out of the gate deny and blame.
alinsky101.

Sounds like Trump's excuse. Every issue he attempts to tackle he starts off by telling us, "you know I really inherited a mess".

No you didn't Don. And even if you did. Didn't you know that when you decided to run?

You guys seem to care what some countries think but not others. If the other countries opinion favors Trump you brag and if you don't like it you blow it off.

Trump says he inherited a mess. What's the world think?
A Pew Research poll of 37 nations showed President Obama got much higher ratings on the world stage than Trump does today.

“To be honest, I inherited a mess,” Trump said, in a news conference that lasted more than an hour and was at times rambling, combative and pointed. “It's a mess. At home and abroad, a mess. Jobs are pouring out of the country.”

Yet moments later, the president seemed to acknowledge the widespread reports of turbulence and upheaval emanating out of his West Wing, only to claim that his White House — which so far has been marred by staff infighting, a controversial travel ban, false statements and myriad leaks — was operating seamlessly.

“I turn on the TV, open the newspapers and I see stories of chaos — chaos,” he said. “Yet it is the exact opposite. This administration is running like a fine-tuned machine, despite the fact that I can't get my Cabinet approved.”

Trump isn't making excuses. He doesn't need to.... Record Low Illegal Immigration, Low Unemployment, Low Gas Prices, Record High Stock Market, and so on. He's doing just fine. And guess what? Hussein isn't the President anymore. Time for you to accept that.
I have accepted it. I'm doing great too. Trump better not fuck up like bush

Well you don't sound like you're 'doing great', kid. You sound very bitter and whiny.

That's just politics. Me personally I'm doing AMAZING. I just got a $25K raise and with the new commission structure it'll probably also mean another $1600 or more a month. That's another $20,000.

In fact, I'm starting to become more of a republican. I just read today that the richer a person becomes the less they worry about the poor. I can tell you it is so true.

BUT, I don't give Trump credit for my success. I was doing great last year too. I just happened to get the raise this week for all my 2 plus years of hard work.

What I give Trump credit for is this Job growth slows in August

Uh huh, but i bet you gave ole Hussein a whole lotta credit for your 'success.' So i'm sorry, i just can't take you seriously. At the end of your reply, you say you only give Trump 'credit' for jobs slowing in August. You just ain't well my friend. :cuckoo:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back