Mormon girl comes out as gay in church. The church cuts her mic...

Dude if you are going to try to recommend someone read the Bible learn what things actually mean and quit making up crap about what it all says and means.

Dude, that was a lot of babble trying to deny the Book of Judges says exactly what it says... that a man sacrificed his own daughter to appease his Imaginary Sky Friend.

I have not "burned a witch, collaborated with Nazi's or buggered an Alter Boy" either. Nor have I ever approved of such behavior for flesh beings. I would suggest though if you did have a spirit that does desire to do such things to other humans you may want to kill that/those spiritual host in you for you don't harm another human being.

Guy, you are babbling. You may not have done those things, but your Church has.
No you are playing ignorant instead of even attempting to understand or know what the original hebrew words mean. That's on you not God or anyone else.

Now you have determined that you will be the one to say who my Church is too. You show your are full of lies and ignorance each time you post.
No you are playing ignorant instead of even attempting to understand or know what the original hebrew words mean. That's on you not God or anyone else.

That's on you not God ...

no, your indecipherable 10,000 page document is on the scribes not the Almighty and is the leading reason that manuscript is anything but a true religion than its actual intent as a political document ... "the original hebrew words mean", how convenient for you to be the interpreter.
If you or Joe desires to open your eyes to see and you search for the meanings of the original text from which the scriptures were written you may have a chance to not be living as the dead in the dust of the earth. The holy spirit will not lead you out of your own sin if that is where you desire to remain.

If you or Joe desires to open your eyes to see and you search for the meanings of the original text from which the scriptures were written you may have a chance to not be living as the dead in the dust of the earth. The holy spirit will not lead you out of your own sin if that is where you desire to remain.

... and you search for the meanings of the original text from which the scriptures were written -

there are no "original text" - "to open your eyes to see", no one in Antiquity preserved what was written for your desert (christian) religion, etched in stone or clay tablets everything you are interpreting is not only in a foreign language but are copies without verification or accuracy to their original source.

the Religion of the Almighty remains and will always be a spoken religion of recognition unlike your construed 10000 page document. that religion is 5 words long, the parable of Noah - The Triumph of Good vs Evil - is the complete text "to open your eyes to see" there is a great deal you fail to understand to be prophesying to others to be taken seriously.

Your constant bantering and bashing without knowing anything about the person you attempt to bash destroys any credibility you may think you have.

Dude, that was a lot of babble trying to deny the Book of Judges says exactly what it says... that a man sacrificed his own daughter to appease his Imaginary Sky Friend.

Guy, you are babbling. You may not have done those things, but your Church has.

Now you have determined that you will be the one to say who my Church is too. You show your are full of lies and ignorance each time you post.

no, your indecipherable 10,000 page document is on the scribes not the Almighty and is the leading reason that manuscript is anything but a true religion than its actual intent as a political document ... "the original hebrew words mean", how convenient for you to be the interpreter.

... and you search for the meanings of the original text from which the scriptures were written -

there are no "original text" - "to open your eyes to see", no one in Antiquity preserved what was written for your desert (christian) religion, etched in stone or clay tablets everything you are interpreting is not only in a foreign language but are copies without verification or accuracy to their original source.

the Religion of the Almighty remains and will always be a spoken religion of recognition unlike your construed 10000 page document. that religion is 5 words long, the parable of Noah - The Triumph of Good vs Evil - is the complete text "to open your eyes to see" there is a great deal you fail to understand to be prophesying to others to be taken seriously.
Your constant bantering and bashing without knowing anything about the person you attempt to bash destroys any credibility you may think you have.

ad hominem is the best you can do, the post wasn't about you ...

"there are no "original text" - "to open your eyes to see", no one in Antiquity preserved what was written for your desert (christian) religion, etched in stone or clay tablets everything you are interpreting is not only in a foreign language but are copies without verification or accuracy to their original source.

the Religion of the Almighty remains and will always be a spoken religion of recognition unlike your construed 10000 page document. that religion is 5 words long, the parable of Noah - The Triumph of Good vs Evil - is the complete text "to open your eyes to see" there is a great deal you fail to understand to be prophesying to others to be taken seriously".

it was about your phony "scriptural" religion that is void of any physical veracity for its content bearing a burden of proof you do not posses. is a fact.

ad hominem is the best you can do, the post wasn't about you ...

"there are no "original text" - "to open your eyes to see", no one in Antiquity preserved what was written for your desert (christian) religion, etched in stone or clay tablets everything you are interpreting is not only in a foreign language but are copies without verification or accuracy to their original source.

the Religion of the Almighty remains and will always be a spoken religion of recognition unlike your construed 10000 page document. that religion is 5 words long, the parable of Noah - The Triumph of Good vs Evil - is the complete text "to open your eyes to see" there is a great deal you fail to understand to be prophesying to others to be taken seriously".

it was about your phony "scriptural" religion that is void of any physical veracity for its content bearing a burden of proof you do not posses. is a fact.
:blahblah:That is all you have. People have always shared and passed down what the spirit of God has shown them. You seem to think that relates to a religion when you cannot understand it is a relationship.

Nope, I just don't think your point had anything to do with your hypocritical stance.

Point totally went over your head, and if explained it to you again, you still wouldn't get it.

Next.

Jephthah's daughter was given to the sanctuary and served God. Later on it mentioned other "talked" to her. So she was to serve at the sanctuary. No, one was killed, sacrifice doesn't mean killing. She was sent to serve God and not to bear children, with the Jews, having children was a big issue.

again, the text says different. He doesn't say "Sacrifice", he says "Burnt Offering" (Ola) in every translation of the bible. The word Ola means burnt offering in every other context in the OT.

Seriously, this Christian apologist bullshit is like your parents saying they sent the dog off to live with a nice farm family.

long-face.jpg

One doesn't need to be Omniscient to know what was in the man's house. Nobody kept their animals in their houses, they were all outside, so again, there's nothing aside from those in his family that could have exited the house.

God didn't even speak to Jepthah from the moment he made the vow, to the moment after he made the sacrifice. He demanded nothing. Again, you're attempting to blame God for Jepthah being a tard.

If Jephthah knew it, then God knew it, too. God still gave Jephthah victory over the Ammonites. (You know, the people who existed because the "Just Man" God had to save from Sodom fucked his own daughter in a drunken stupor after he had offered her and her sister up for gang rape. Lovely guy, your God.)

Nope, I just don't think your point had anything to do with your hypocritical stance.

Point totally went over your head, and if explained it to you again, you still wouldn't get it.

Next.

Jephthah's daughter was given to the sanctuary and served God. Later on it mentioned other "talked" to her. So she was to serve at the sanctuary. No, one was killed, sacrifice doesn't mean killing. She was sent to serve God and not to bear children, with the Jews, having children was a big issue.

again, the text says different. He doesn't say "Sacrifice", he says "Burnt Offering" (Ola) in every translation of the bible. The word Ola means burnt offering in every other context in the OT.

Seriously, this Christian apologist bullshit is like your parents saying they sent the dog off to live with a nice farm family.

long-face.jpg

If you can't comprehend what you read, then don't bother posting a response.

One doesn't need to be Omniscient to know what was in the man's house. Nobody kept their animals in their houses, they were all outside, so again, there's nothing aside from those in his family that could have exited the house.

God didn't even speak to Jepthah from the moment he made the vow, to the moment after he made the sacrifice. He demanded nothing. Again, you're attempting to blame God for Jepthah being a tard.

If Jephthah knew it, then God knew it, too. God still gave Jephthah victory over the Ammonites. (You know, the people who existed because the "Just Man" God had to save from Sodom fucked his own daughter in a drunken stupor after he had offered her and her sister up for gang rape. Lovely guy, your God.)
My goodness you have black white thinking

Mormon church leaders cut microphone after young girl announces she's gay

SALT LAKE CITY -- A video of a young Mormon girl revealing to her congregation that she is lesbian and still loved by God -- before her microphone is turned off by local church leaders -- is sparking a new round of discussions about how the religion handles LGBT issues.

Savannah, 13, spoke on May 7 in Eagle Mountain, Utah, about her belief that she is the child of heavenly parents who didn't make any mistakes when she was created. Her comments came during a once-a-month portion of Mormon Sunday services where members are encouraged to share feelings and beliefs.

"They did not mess up when they gave me freckles or when they made me to be gay," she said, wearing a white shirt and red tie. "God loves me just this way."

Her act shows bravery while her church shows cowardice.
One thing about the Mormons , is that they wants us to bow down to Joseph Smith.

Or I don't look to the bible as a source of morality when so many of the characters in it are immoral.

A book that says sacrificing your daughter is okay because you made a foolish vow, but gay people should be stoned is pretty messed up.

Of course God knew it, but all humans are free to make their own decisions. Jepthah decided to make a stupid decision, Jepthah followed through on the vow he made as a result of that stupid decision. Regardless of how much you harp on it, everything that happened is on Jepthah, all God did was fulfill his request for victory. You can't blame God for Jepthah being a tard, it's just how it is.

God had nothing to do with Lot being a piece of crud. Lot did what Lot does, and none of it was commanded by God. God only warned him before he wiped out cities full of rapists and murderers. You must be absolutely desperate to be trying to blame God for humans doing stupid things.

Or I don't look to the bible as a source of morality when so many of the characters in it are immoral.

A book that says sacrificing your daughter is okay because you made a foolish vow, but gay people should be stoned is pretty messed up.
I'd like you to find a passage where God says it's okay to sacrifice anyone. Go ahead. Do it.

Of course God knew it, but all humans are free to make their own decisions. Jepthah decided to make a stupid decision, Jepthah followed through on the vow he made as a result of that stupid decision. Regardless of how much you harp on it, everything that happened is on Jepthah, all God did was fulfill his request for victory. You can't blame God for Jepthah being a tard, it's just how it is.

Again, isn't that like blaming a battered housewife for a capricious beating?

I'd like you to find a passage where God says it's okay to sacrifice anyone. Go ahead. Do it.

I just did. Judges 11.

There's also this gem.

And Moses and Eleazar the priest did as the Lord commanded Moses. And the booty ... was ... thirty and two thousand persons in all, of women that had not known man by lying with him ... of which the LORD's tribute was thirty and two persons. Numbers 31:25-40

We also have this gem.

Then there was a famine in the days of David three years, year after year; and David enquired of the LORD. And the LORD answered, It is for Saul, and for his bloody house, because he slew the Gibeonites.... The king took the two sons of Rizpah the daughter of Aiah, whom she bare unto Saul, Armoni and Mephibosheth; and the five sons of Michal the daughter of Saul ... And he delivered them into the hands of the Gibeonites, and they hanged them in the hill before the LORD....And after that God was intreated for the land. 2 Samuel 21:1, 8-14

God had nothing to do with Lot being a piece of crud. Lot did what Lot does, and none of it was commanded by God. God only warned him before he wiped out cities full of rapists and murderers. You must be absolutely desperate to be trying to blame God for humans doing stupid things.

Well, when God burns every baby in Sodom but saves Lot, then, yeah, I have to wonder what God's priorities are ...

The same Lot who offered his daughters up for Gang Rape.
The same Lot who got blind drunk twice and had sex with both of his daughters.

This is the guy God personally dispatched two angels to save

Joeb, you have apparently read the Bible. How many times in it does it talk about the spirit? Do you not understand that those stones are are spiritual? I know many that say they believe do not understand that either. It is a common error that Jesus attempted to teach about. 'Not by might but by my spirit saith the Lord of hosts'

Again, isn't that like blaming a battered housewife for a capricious beating?
No, because God never commanded him to be a tard, he chose to be a tard. You must be one of those people that think nobody is responsible for their own actions.

I just did. Judges 11.

There's also this gem.

And Moses and Eleazar the priest did as the Lord commanded Moses. And the booty ... was ... thirty and two thousand persons in all, of women that had not known man by lying with him ... of which the LORD's tribute was thirty and two persons. Numbers 31:25-40
God demands no sacrifice from Jepthah. You just keep repeating it because you were proven wrong.

God demands no sacrifice here, either, the Lord's bounty was given to Eleazar, the priest. You're making it clearer and clearer that your criticism comes from a place of ignorance, and you've never actually read the book.

Btw we're a nice farm family that had lots of dogs dropped off o at our place

Btw we're a nice farm family that had lots of dogs dropped off o at our place
Cats have been a bigger issue at ours.

We also have this gem.

Then there was a famine in the days of David three years, year after year; and David enquired of the LORD. And the LORD answered, It is for Saul, and for his bloody house, because he slew the Gibeonites.... The king took the two sons of Rizpah the daughter of Aiah, whom she bare unto Saul, Armoni and Mephibosheth; and the five sons of Michal the daughter of Saul ... And he delivered them into the hands of the Gibeonites, and they hanged them in the hill before the LORD....And after that God was intreated for the land. 2 Samuel 21:1, 8-14
David handed them over to the Gibeonites for revenge, not for a sacrifice. They were killed because of the actions of Saul, not sacrificed. Maybe you should learn how to read before 'debating' on an internet forum.

Forum List

Back