Mormon girl comes out as gay in church. The church cuts her mic...

God had nothing to do with Lot being a piece of crud. Lot did what Lot does, and none of it was commanded by God. God only warned him before he wiped out cities full of rapists and murderers. You must be absolutely desperate to be trying to blame God for humans doing stupid things.

Well, when God burns every baby in Sodom but saves Lot, then, yeah, I have to wonder what God's priorities are ...

The same Lot who offered his daughters up for Gang Rape.
The same Lot who got blind drunk twice and had sex with both of his daughters.

This is the guy God personally dispatched two angels to save
God personally dispatches two angels to destroy Sodom and Gamorrah, they only notified Lot. The only reason they stayed at Lot's house was because he insisted.

Also, Abraham has a conversation with God about how many moral people were living in those cities before they were destroyed. God said he'd spare the cities for ten righteous people. There weren't even ten righteous people in those cities, thus they were destroyed.

Genesis 18 NIV

That's on you not God ...

no, your indecipherable 10,000 page document is on the scribes not the Almighty and is the leading reason that manuscript is anything but a true religion than its actual intent as a political document ... "the original hebrew words mean", how convenient for you to be the interpreter.
If you or Joe desires to open your eyes to see and you search for the meanings of the original text from which the scriptures were written you may have a chance to not be living as the dead in the dust of the earth. The holy spirit will not lead you out of your own sin if that is where you desire to remain.

If you or Joe desires to open your eyes to see and you search for the meanings of the original text from which the scriptures were written you may have a chance to not be living as the dead in the dust of the earth. The holy spirit will not lead you out of your own sin if that is where you desire to remain.

... and you search for the meanings of the original text from which the scriptures were written -

there are no "original text" - "to open your eyes to see", no one in Antiquity preserved what was written for your desert (christian) religion, etched in stone or clay tablets everything you are interpreting is not only in a foreign language but are copies without verification or accuracy to their original source.

the Religion of the Almighty remains and will always be a spoken religion of recognition unlike your construed 10000 page document. that religion is 5 words long, the parable of Noah - The Triumph of Good vs Evil - is the complete text "to open your eyes to see" there is a great deal you fail to understand to be prophesying to others to be taken seriously.
Your constant bantering and bashing without knowing anything about the person you attempt to bash destroys any credibility you may think you have.
Your constant bantering and bashing without knowing anything about the person you attempt to bash destroys any credibility you may think you have.

ad hominem is the best you can do, the post wasn't about you ...

"there are no "original text" - "to open your eyes to see", no one in Antiquity preserved what was written for your desert (christian) religion, etched in stone or clay tablets everything you are interpreting is not only in a foreign language but are copies without verification or accuracy to their original source.

the Religion of the Almighty remains and will always be a spoken religion of recognition unlike your construed 10000 page document. that religion is 5 words long, the parable of Noah - The Triumph of Good vs Evil - is the complete text "to open your eyes to see" there is a great deal you fail to understand to be prophesying to others to be taken seriously".

it was about your phony "scriptural" religion that is void of any physical veracity for its content bearing a burden of proof you do not posses. is a fact.
:blahblah:That is all you have. People have always shared and passed down what the spirit of God has shown them. You seem to think that relates to a religion when you cannot understand it is a relationship.
:blahblah:That is all you have. People have always shared and passed down what the spirit of God has shown them. You seem to think that relates to a religion when you cannot understand it is a relationship.

what you are referring to is the spoken religion of the Almighty, not what you began this conversation with as your interpretation of a 4th century 10000 page manuscript that has no verification for any of its content ...

unless there is an audible relationship it does not exist, christian. you're on your own, nothing to comfort you by seeking solace in a pre-prescribed book.

... and you search for the meanings of the original text from which the scriptures were written -

there are no "original text" - "to open your eyes to see", no one in Antiquity preserved what was written for your desert (christian) religion, etched in stone or clay tablets everything you are interpreting is not only in a foreign language but are copies without verification or accuracy to their original source.

the Religion of the Almighty remains and will always be a spoken religion of recognition unlike your construed 10000 page document. that religion is 5 words long, the parable of Noah - The Triumph of Good vs Evil - is the complete text "to open your eyes to see" there is a great deal you fail to understand to be prophesying to others to be taken seriously.

ad hominem is the best you can do, the post wasn't about you ...

"there are no "original text" - "to open your eyes to see", no one in Antiquity preserved what was written for your desert (christian) religion, etched in stone or clay tablets everything you are interpreting is not only in a foreign language but are copies without verification or accuracy to their original source.

the Religion of the Almighty remains and will always be a spoken religion of recognition unlike your construed 10000 page document. that religion is 5 words long, the parable of Noah - The Triumph of Good vs Evil - is the complete text "to open your eyes to see" there is a great deal you fail to understand to be prophesying to others to be taken seriously".

it was about your phony "scriptural" religion that is void of any physical veracity for its content bearing a burden of proof you do not posses. is a fact.

what you are referring to is the spoken religion of the Almighty, not what you began this conversation with as your interpretation of a 4th century 10000 page manuscript that has no verification for any of its content ...

unless there is an audible relationship it does not exist, christian. you're on your own, nothing to comfort you by seeking solace in a pre-prescribed book.
No as usual you jumped into other people's conversation with your typical ranting bullshit. Now either make a point on the OP content or get lost.

If you can't comprehend what you read, then don't bother posting a response.

YOur concession is duly noted... again.

No concession, it is tough to argue with the ignorant and foolish and you sir are both. You twist words, which is good with me.
JoeB already stated what his intent is. He leaves himself out of any meaningful conversation when his/her intent is to merely "mock".

I agree, I will put my two cents in and expose his lies, but that is about all the time I will waste on his stupidity. If he was at least slightly honest, we could have a conversation but he has no intention of being the least bit honest.

God demands no sacrifice from Jepthah. You just keep repeating it because you were proven wrong.

Well, no, the only reason why he went through with the burnt offering was because he had made a vow. He and his daughter were so terrified at the potential consequences of not following through on the vow that they went along with it. You know, instead of spending 30 days "Running like Hell", she spent 30 days bewailing her virginity.

David handed them over to the Gibeonites for revenge, not for a sacrifice. They were killed because of the actions of Saul, not sacrificed. Maybe you should learn how to read before 'debating' on an internet forum.

But the only reason why he handed them over was because- wait for it - God had inflicted a FAMINE on Israel. He let people be killed to appease an angry God. Human sacrifice.

God demands no sacrifice here, either, the Lord's bounty was given to Eleazar, the priest. You're making it clearer and clearer that your criticism comes from a place of ignorance, and you've never actually read the book.

What do you think Eleazar did to these women? did you think he kept a little harem (when God went around killing people who had sex with other tribes.)

All of these passages indicate that human sacrifice was probably as common amongst the Hebrews as their neighbors, until someone went back and retconned most of it.

God personally dispatches two angels to destroy Sodom and Gamorrah, they only notified Lot. The only reason they stayed at Lot's house was because he insisted.

Also, Abraham has a conversation with God about how many moral people were living in those cities before they were destroyed. God said he'd spare the cities for ten righteous people. There weren't even ten righteous people in those cities, thus they were destroyed.

Okay, but I think the children were probably innocent, and God killed them anyway while saving Lot. that's what's kind of fucked up.

Her parents should be excommunicated for not doing a proper job, and her as well.

Hope they don't get assistance from the church.

Her parents should have set proper limits, apparently they did not.

Okay, but I think the children were probably innocent, and God killed them anyway while saving Lot. that's what's kind of fucked up.

As for Lot and Sodom and Gommorah and all that. Not ary a one of you has posted how it really went down on that situation.

The children were indoctrinated into the homosexuality is my response to the above post. Their minds were warped. Much as that 79 fruity flavors of sexuality crap that's going around nowadays. There's 2 sexes, deal with it.

You smell like either balls or vagina, which is it?

No concession, it is tough to argue with the ignorant and foolish and you sir are both. You twist words, which is good with me.

No, I just point out the stupidity of what you say. The God of the Bible is worthy of no one worship, even if he did exist, which thankfully he doesn't.

I agree, I will put my two cents in and expose his lies, but that is about all the time I will waste on his stupidity. If he was at least slightly honest, we could have a conversation but he has no intention of being the least bit honest.

Dude, I greatly enjoy the space I occupy in your head rent-free.

JoeB already stated what his intent is. He leaves himself out of any meaningful conversation when his/her intent is to merely "mock".

No, the only meaningful response to using Bronze Age superstitions to guide moral and societal discussions IS TO MOCK IT.

And mock it using the words that are in there.

Joeb, you have apparently read the Bible. How many times in it does it talk about the spirit? Do you not understand that those stones are are spiritual? I know many that say they believe do not understand that either. It is a common error that Jesus attempted to teach about. 'Not by might but by my spirit saith the Lord of hosts'

I have read the bible. And after asking too many questions, and getting too many raps across the knuckles by frustrated lesbians in habits, I kind of started to suspect that it was all BS.

"Sister, why did God drown all the babies?"

"They were WICKED Babies! WICKED!!!"

Then my mom got sick and even though just about everyone in the parish prayed for her to get better, she died a rather agonizing death, anyway. And one of those Frustrated old Lesbians had the fucking nerve to say to me that God had a good reason for it.

On that note, how does a perfect God let people get it wrong so much of the time. Forget that God let the Hebrew/Israelite/Judean people get it wrong, until Jesus came along, but the fact is, only 2 billion of the 7 billion people in the world are Christians. The rest are going to Hell for not being Christians.

And most of the Christians are going to Hell because they don't belong to the right church.

Again, the God of the Bible sounds more like a Batman villain, giving us impossible choices and punishing us for making the wrong ones.

As for Lot and Sodom and Gommorah and all that. Not ary a one of you has posted how it really went down on that situation.

The children were indoctrinated into the homosexuality is my response to the above post. Their minds were warped. Much as that 79 fruity flavors of sexuality crap that's going around nowadays. There's 2 sexes, deal with it.

So you are okay with a God who burns babies to death because of what their parents did, but makes an extra special effort to save a guy who offers his daughters up for gang rape.

So you are okay with a God who burns babies to death because of what their parents did, but makes an extra special effort to save a guy who offers his daughters up for gang rape.

You fail to mention that they were faggots and did not accept Lot's daughters and wanted to rape the angels.

That's real. They died. YaY!

You fail to mention that they were faggots and did not accept Lot's daughters and wanted to rape the angels.

Actually, it's a myth, but kind of a fucked up one. So God killed them for not raping Lot's daughters, but saved Lot who went on to commit incest with his daughters? This is morality by you?

Actually, it's a myth, but kind of a fucked up one. So God killed them for not raping Lot's daughters, but saved Lot who went on to commit incest with his daughters? This is morality by you?

No, you ignorant twat, God killed them for trying to rape his angels. Derp!

God saved Lot and what family came with him for protecting the angels.

Except God was talking about obliterating Sodom long before they raped any angels. And how would you rape an angel, anyway? Does an angel have a butthole? Also, no one in Gomorrah tried to rape an angel, so why did they all get destroyed?

And given that God turned Mrs. Lot into a pillar of salt, he did a shitty job of that.

Except God was talking about obliterating Sodom long before they raped any angels. And how would you rape an angel, anyway? Does an angel have a butthole? Also, no one in Gomorrah tried to rape an angel, so why did they all get destroyed?

And given that God turned Mrs. Lot into a pillar of salt, he did a shitty job of that.

^This proves you are bat guano, k?

Get back with me when you're rational. Until then, (which will be never) wallow in your ignorance.

Bible Gateway passage: Genesis 19 - King James Version

Last edited:

Get back with me when you're rational. Until then, (which will be never) wallow in your ignorance.

typical whipped christian having nothing but their back side showing while sliding into the abyss ...

typical whipped christian having nothing but their back side showing while sliding into the abyss ...

Typical leftist mental midget without a lick of sense. Let me know when you are capable of
deduction, okay?

Forum List

Back