Moron Trump on trade

Well Bush Jr left Obama a sorry in the hole budget, we had been in a war for 8 years and now for 18. And Tramp is complaining about Iran, why do you think he hired Bolton, to appease SA and Israel and do a regime change in Iran, which we lead us into possibly WWIII.

Why can't you make a simple post without lying? Is it an illness that you suffer from?

Lying about what??

Almost every word you post is a lie!

Bush did not leave a hole in the budget for Obama! That is a bald-faced lie!

Yes he sure did, remember the greatest recession next to the Great Depression. Or did you take a nap for a few years? Also we had been in a war for 8 years, depleted.

Actually, Bush, Jr. saw it coming. he presented a 733 billion economic solution. He was laughed off the capital hill by all sides. Then, it hit. Now, instead of costing 733 billion, it became 1.2 trillion. Obama only had to change the amount and some of the scope but it was the same basic bill. Score one for the two so called "Worst Presidents" and condemn Congress. Contrary to you Orange Koolaid drinkers, the power of the president isn't absolute.
Correct. His handlers powers ARE absolute.
He's only there to make you idiots think your opinions matter.....or don't.

Well Bush Jr left Obama a sorry in the hole budget, we had been in a war for 8 years and now for 18. And Tramp is complaining about Iran, why do you think he hired Bolton, to appease SA and Israel and do a regime change in Iran, which we lead us into possibly WWIII.

Why can't you make a simple post without lying? Is it an illness that you suffer from?

Lying about what??

Yes he sure did, remember the greatest recession next to the Great Depression. Or did you take a nap for a few years? Also we had been in a war for 8 years, depleted.

Actually, Bush, Jr. saw it coming. he presented a 733 billion economic solution. He was laughed off the capital hill by all sides. Then, it hit. Now, instead of costing 733 billion, it became 1.2 trillion. Obama only had to change the amount and some of the scope but it was the same basic bill. Score one for the two so called "Worst Presidents" and condemn Congress. Contrary to you Orange Koolaid drinkers, the power of the president isn't absolute.

Bush was no dummy....he also warned about the 2008 global Money ccorrection. But of course nobody was listening.

You know tramp is right , all of our tax dollars best go into the military, as that is the only thing we have now. Bolton wants to start a war with Iran, war makes money, its like a reset.

We are not #1, and will never get to be #1 again, due to the Republicans.

All of our tax dollars go into the military? How fucking stupid are you?

He plans to increase the military. Haven't you heard. Hell with anything else.

I guess you answered my question. The military was practically starved of funding during the Obama years. Ever hear of the term "sequestration"?

Glad you brought that up. Sequestration comes the non ability to a Republican Controlled Congress to agree on a decent budget that included the Military. In order to get a budget passed, Obama had to agree with this nonsense (i.e. not veto it). This was another example "Make sure he is only a one term President" routine. Comon, cupcake, put the blame where it belongs.

You're the worst liar on this message board. STFU until you show some facts.

You know tramp is right , all of our tax dollars best go into the military, as that is the only thing we have now. Bolton wants to start a war with Iran, war makes money, its like a reset.

I guess you answered my question. The military was practically starved of funding during the Obama years. Ever hear of the term "sequestration"?

Glad you brought that up. Sequestration comes the non ability to a Republican Controlled Congress to agree on a decent budget that included the Military. In order to get a budget passed, Obama had to agree with this nonsense (i.e. not veto it). This was another example "Make sure he is only a one term President" routine. Comon, cupcake, put the blame where it belongs.

Republican controlled Congress? You needc to stop doing the drugs! It's rotting your brain!

Lying about what??

I could have sworn that happened when the Dems took back Congress.

Years? The impact hit just a few months before Obama took office, remember?

That drug induced haze you libtards live in is really affecting your memory.

Let us see the DoD budget figures that prove your ridiculous assertion is wrong. You make the claim! Back it up because I cannot prove a negative.

It's time to thin the gene pool out again. You have absolutely nothing I care to hear.

I wonder who is making tramps wares now? India sweatshops.

Tramps wants to bring the sweatshops back to the USA.
Deregulate to make it easier to abuse employees & put them in dangerous workplaces & refuse to raise the minimum wage all to help America compete while slashing corporate income tax rates. Who benefits? CEOs, stockholders. Who gets fucked - working people.

Here we have stupid and confused. Which one is which?
I am confused why you are unable to post anything other than bitching that I post.

Lying about what??

I could have sworn that happened when the Dems took back Congress.

Years? The impact hit just a few months before Obama took office, remember?

That drug induced haze you libtards live in is really affecting your memory.

Let us see the DoD budget figures that prove your ridiculous assertion is wrong. You make the claim! Back it up because I cannot prove a negative.
The Bush recession started the 4th quarter of 20p07.

List all the things Congress did to go from the great Bush economy to the worst recession ion 80 fucking years.

Lets see that list.

NOW we will know why you are a lying fuck.

Any fucking idiot knows that when a war winds down so does the military spending. You LIED when you said Obama was making our military weaker whrn all he was doing was winding down a war. LYING FUCK that you are.

There is nothing to discuss about the OP. Except maybe to confirm that who started it is a faggot.
Yep, always calling folks names instead of addressing the OP. Kudos.

There is nothing of value to address in the OP.

Got it, or do I need to repeat it for you?
You unnecessarily just did. Double Kudos.

Just to make sure you got it.

There is nothing of the value to address in the OP.

He opens threads like this daily with very little or no difference at all. Beside, there are couple of other threads with the same topic already, that he hasn't addressed at all.

blah blah blah

Exactly, that IS how your threads looks like.

The only reason China, Iran, and N. Korea are playing hardball and delay tactics is because they are waiting to see if their America hating Democratic allies can somehow remove Trump from office, or render him powerless.

So why is Trump kissing their asses?

"These Senate seats are up for election in 2020..."
2020 election: The most competitive Senate races

1556919441874.jpg

"Republicans are growing more nervous about next year’s race for the Senate as President Trump ratchets up a trade war with China that increasingly threatens to cause pain to U.S. farmers."
GOP angst grows amid Trump trade war

More than a trillion$ wiped out yesterday on the market? Do we send the bill to China or Mexico?

More than a trillion$ wiped out yesterday on the market? Do we send the bill to China or Mexico?

Why do you care? You don't own any stock. Only rich people own stock. You should be happy.
People trading pieces of paper.

But you Trumpettes cheer when it goes up & make excuses when it goes down.

You don't even understand who is responsible for sequestration., Allow me to educate your stupid ass.

There was a fight to raise the debt ceiling or face government shut down.

Congress (Republican) want to just raise it & promise to cut spending in the future.

Obama said they should either come up with cuts in a given time frame or automatic cuts would take place (sequestration) This was to force Republicans to cut spending.

Republicans failed to cut spending & sequestration happened.

But hey, you blame Obama instead of YOUR stupid spend spend spend party who could not find anything to cut.
YOUR PARTY failed to keep their promise.

Except it isn't.

Congress (Republican) did not want to raise the debt ceiling without spending cuts.

Barry agreed to spending cuts only if defense spending is also cut. He forced sequestration on military to get debt ceiling raised.

Not only you're not educated, you're simply a liar.

You are just a moron on the sequester. Here you are calling people liars when you are the dumbest person here. So really.

Because, beside her pussy, that's the only thing she got. Lies.

Without either one, she'll be worthless to anyone.

It's time to thin the gene pool out again. You have absolutely nothing I care to hear.

Please don't hurt yourself! You serve as a bad example for others not to follow!

1556919441874.jpg

"Republicans are growing more nervous about next year’s race for the Senate as President Trump ratchets up a trade war with China that increasingly threatens to cause pain to U.S. farmers."

Why do you care? You don't own any stock. Only rich people own stock. You should be happy.

But you Trumpettes cheer when it goes up

What can I say, I like making money.

The only reason China, Iran, and N. Korea are playing hardball and delay tactics is because they are waiting to see if their America hating Democratic allies can somehow remove Trump from office, or render him powerless.

How is Trump kissing Iran or China's asses, moron? Did he send the Iranians billions of ransom money in cash like Hussein Obama the traitor did? I don't remember Hussein imposing tariffs on the Chinese, I do remember Hussein ignoring N. Korean belligerence and shooting missiles over Japan. Maybe Hussein the incompetent coward thought by ignoring the North Koreans they would start behaving in their own.

How is Trump kissing Iran or China's asses, moron? Did he send the Iranians billions of ransom money in cash like Hussein Obama the traitor did? I don't remember Hussein imposing tariffs on the Chinese, I do remember Hussein ignoring N. Korean belligerence and shooting missiles over Japan. Maybe Hussein the incompetent coward thought by ignoring the North Koreans they would start behaving in their own.

Trump is in love with Kim. He claims to have friendship with Xi. Trump gave Iran the OK to proceed with developing a nuclear weapon.

The 1.7 billion money transferred was money the US owed Iran for years. It was not ransom money.

Obama did not use tariffs because it is a FUCKING STUPID THING TO DO.

Obama did address NK & you are a fucking liar for claiming he did nothing.

Trump is pushing war with Iran trying to offer them as many targets as he can hoping for an incident. Trump is too fucking stupid to know who has Iran's back. When Americans start to die from your ignorance, I hope that makes you happy. Assfuck.

1556919441874.jpg

But you Trumpettes cheer when it goes up

What can I say, I like making money.

Don't pretend it is an indicator of economic strength. The market has been push up at the expense of our national; debt. Evidently you value your wallet over our country.

Forum List

Back