Moscow under heavy security

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Several Russian internet service providers are preventing users inside the country from accessing Google News after Russian generals accused a mercenary leader, Yevgeny Prigozhin, of attempting a coup.' - NYT

I think that was more of a Covid precaution. I don't know if Putin got vaccinated, he's so paranoid of assassination, and he knows his spies use injections for overseas murders.
Well, if he is afraid of covid, how will he react to a civil war?

Sometimes years pass and nothing changes. Sometimes years happen in a single week.

- Vladimir Lenin

Events going on in Russia make me thankful that we have a president who is steady, has surrounded himself with competent people in the NSC, Defense Dept and Intelligence community…and who doesn’t run our foreign policy by tweet.

Sometimes years pass and nothing changes. Sometimes years happen in a single week.

- Vladimir Lenin
"communism was our universe when we were kids. it was here to stay. i didn't even know that shops could be full. i was naiive" - Russian political dissident and prisoner of Putin, Mikhail Khodorkovsky

"If there are Russian military and security vehicles starting to “lager” (I.e. military equipment preparing for action) in Red Square at 0330 hrs, we in the military call that an “indicator” that things aren’t going well in the Kremlin" - Retired American soldier Mark Herltling

It probably just means he is in hiding. That's how security works in such emergencies.
Yes, I remember Trump hiding in the White House bunker during peaceful Antifa marches in DC.

20210719_142159.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back