Motive found in Louisville shooting: He was about to get fired

This is a troll like comment by you as you don't even know anything about my emotional stability. Try to stick to the subject matter instead of taking cheap shots.
Are you willing to do a mental health work up in order to buy a gun?

The Louisville shooter was informed he would be fired and he sought revenge.

Trump supporters are bummed out because they wanted this to be a political thing about him not liking Trump or something like that.
View attachment 775445
Nevertheless ... wasn't he a "woke" lunatic? Well -- obviously he was. I've been fired a few times in my life, but didn't even consider murdering someone over it.

Why do you hate the 2nd amendment?

Being emotionally unstable, whatever the fuck that means, is not a reason to have your rights taken away from you.
The right to own human beings was taken away. If the 2nd amendment was a good thing, every country would have one. It`s been a disaster.

Why do you hate the 2nd amendment?

Being emotionally unstable, whatever the fuck that means, is not a reason to have your rights taken away from you.
So you approve of mentally dangerous folks having access to firearms?

But...but.... more gun control laws would have stopped this!!!!
Maybe. Maybe not. But what are the gun lobby and people like you doing to stop mass shootings?

Don't you realize that every time a madman or woman shoots up a crowd, it reflects badly on you? You guys keep claiming that all gun owners are responsible blah blah and then something like this happens.

Why would you applaud a law like DeSantis Florida law that will allow people to carry concealed weapons without a permit or any kind of training?

Why would you allow crazies like this shooter to be lumped up with the so-called "good man with a gun"?

Nobody wants emotionally unstable folks carrying guns. Quit with the partisan talking points.
Just like a retard. You didn't answer my question. I responded to your question. Let's see if you have the guts to respond to your own question. Go.

Just like a retard. You didn't answer my question. I responded to your question. Let's see if you have the guts to respond to your own question. Go.
I don't respond to obvious trolls like you. Now go pound sand.

The Louisville shooter was informed he would be fired and he sought revenge.

Trump supporters are bummed out because they wanted this to be a political thing about him not liking Trump or something like that.
View attachment 775445
I'm sure Soros was the one who was about to fire him...that would track.

So you approve of mentally dangerous folks having access to firearms?

Who gets to decide who is "mentally dangerous" or not?

Can you define mentally dangerous?

Do you trust the Govt to make the right decisions on such a thing?

If someone has not committed a crime, why should their rights be taken away from them?

The shooters have freedom but a classroom full of their victims doesn`t.

Is it the left or the right that helps crazy people acquire weapons?
It is both, we love our violence in games, movies and sports we use gun laws as political weapons and we do nothing to improve the mental health of people in this country.

It is both, we love our violence in games, movies and sports we use gun laws as political weapons and we do nothing to improve the mental health of people in this country.
The left opposes gun laws?
It isn`t both left and right that arms the crazies.

Forum List

Back