Mrs carter has passed

She was a strong advocate for good mental health. I wish her husband and daughter peace and understanding at this time. Any negative stories about them while at the WhiteHouse I would attribute to them not putting up with slacker B.S. by those employed there.
Sure...cut them some slack.....but Trump is Hitler because he doesn't like slackers either.

The only standards that are a constant I see when it comes to occupants of the White House is Double-Standards.

Up until Obama took office, Jimmy Carter was known as the worst POTUS in the last 100 years.
Now taking into consideration the Biden White House....I would have taken Jimmy Carter any day over what we have now.

Sure...cut them some slack.....but Trump is Hitler because he doesn't like slackers either.

The only standards that are a constant I see when it comes to occupants of the White House is Double-Standards.

Up until Obama took office, Jimmy Carter was known as the worst POTUS in the last 100 years.
Now taking into consideration the Biden White House....I would have taken Jimmy Carter any day over what we have now.
Not by me :) I voted for Carter and defended Trump because the Washington DC insiders are not used to someone from the private sector. I have worked for those like Trump and if they took the time to know him they would understand him. Government man good ol boy he is not. I may also say that Carter got his bad press because he also was an outsider.

Rosalynn lived a long life and had dementia so it’s probably a mercy that’s she’s passed. That said with couples who have been together for a long time, sadly I’d expect Jimmy to follow quickly now.

That is what I thought about Trump also, total fucking amateur...

Jimmy hung in there in spite of his cancer because he knew that Rosalynn who was suffering from dementia would feel so terribly alone without him.

May flights of angels sing her to her rest.

May your glass be ever full. May the roof over your head be always strong. And may you be in heaven half an hour before the devil knows you’re dead.

That is what I thought about Trump also, total fucking amateur...
Yeah, but you're a moron. :dunno:

Also, someone who has never been in government before IS going to be an amateur at first, dumbass. :rolleyes-41:

That goes back to you're a moron, too.

Not by me :) I voted for Carter and defended Trump because the Washington DC insiders are not used to someone from the private sector. I have worked for those who liked Trump and if they took the time to know him they would understand him. Government man he is not. I may also say that Carter got his bad press because he also was an outsider.
Who knows. However, Jimmy proved to be a bad leader.
His speeches were not only uninspiring but depressing.
His policies were hell on the economy.
We haven't had that bad of an economy since he left office, until Biden took over.
Right now the economy is as bad as it was during WWII.

Jimmy Carter was just misguided. These 2 are openly hostile to Americans.

The link is just about Rosalyn and Jimmy.

On criticism that she was too powerful: “Jimmy and I had always worked side by side; it’s a tradition in Southern families, and one that is not seen as in any way demeaning to the man. Once the press and our persistent opponents heard about my attendance at the (Cabinet) meetings, very soon it was rumored that I was ‘telling’ Jimmy what to do! They obviously didn’t know Jimmy!”

On making mental health her top priority: “I wanted to take mental illnesses and emotional disorders out of the closet, to let people know it is all right to admit having a problem without fear of being called crazy. If only we could consider mental illnesses as straightforwardly as we do physical illnesses, those affected could seek help and be treated in an open and effective way.”

He likely won't be far behind her now.
I was thinking the same thing. My great grandparents did that. My great grandfather died, my great grandmother lost all will to live and died three weeks later.

Jimmy and Rosalynn were married 77 years and joined at the hip. He’s got to be broken hearted. His health being poor, I think he’ll follow quickly.

Forum List

Back