🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

MSNBC attempts to push the "Donald Trump is racist" narrative and it backfires.

Confounding

Gold Member
Jan 31, 2016
Skip to 1 minute in. She struggled for words after the black guy they interviewed called people out for the kind of bullshit MSNBC was in the middle of perpetuating.

Anyone having one black supporter can't be racist

A sophomoric Talking Head mistake.

ALWAYS know the content of the tape before running it. She just ASSumed it would be an anti-Trump snip.

Having black supporters kills any credibility that the race hustlers have.

Unless, you're trying tI claim that that black guy is a sell out. Are you?

Having one black supporter doesnt effect if someone is racist or not silly. This is like when you guys tried to pretend Hitler wasnt that bad because he shook a black guys hand while murdering all the other ones. lol

Skip to 1 minute in. She struggled for words after the black guy they interviewed called people out for the kind of bullshit MSNBC was in the middle of perpetuating.

Then MSNBC is not liberal because a liberal would not want Kasich Cruz or Rubio as the nominee over Trump.

Trump is exposing the corporate media for what it is. And what it is in NOT liberal. It may be liberal when it comes to god gays and guns but on economic issues it is corporate owned and operated. If one of its advertisers is BP, then how is it going to report that BP screwed up in 2009 during the BP oil spill? No, instead the media reported how it was Obama's fault.

Stupid Americans.

Having one black supporter doesnt effect if someone is racist or not silly. This is like when you guys tried to pretend Hitler wasnt that bad because he shook a black guys hand while murdering all the other ones. lol
There's Hitler again. What took you so long? :lol:

I never made that claim. Stop lying for effect.

Willie Nelson has a line from a song he wrote and sang. I think it should be Donald Trump's theme song for Liberals. "Turn out the light - the party's over"

160229-kkk-endorses-trump_zps17c9b2zc.jpg

David corn King butt weasel - of course it backfired they are too politically correct to know what real racism is. Lol

Hitler shook Owen's hand before he departed.

American GIs used to go ontothe footpath in Germany to run over black a american GIs.

I shall watchthis movie.

Yeah, I read that they made Owens cover up the fact that Hitler treated him better than FDR did.

Forget Hitler - it was America that snubbed black Olympian Jesse Owens
President Franklin Roosevelt never congratulated Owens or invited him to the White House. 'Hitler didn't snub me - it was FDR who snubbed me,' Owens said.

And Owens had his own memories of Berlin which differed starkly from the propaganda version. While the Nazis vilified the black American athletes, the German people cheered on Owens and his team-mates, clamouring for photos and autographs.

New movie "Race" coming in February; Deserves a guaranteed Oscar and every other award.

I never made that claim. Stop lying for effect.

Did I say you? Seems you dont understand what the word liar means

Forum List

Back