MSNBC’s Mika Brzezinski Says Kellyanne Conway Not Welcome on MSNBC Because ...

News outlets that rarely have a conservative on unless they want to yell and scream don't like Trump people. That's surprising.

Republicans have been all over the airways the last 8 years. Republicans have been on the news interview shows at least 2 to 1 over Democrats. When Republicans lost in 2008, they went on a juggernaut lining up to talk on the news shows and get their POV out. There are no news shows where Republicans aren't welcomed.

Conway is barred is because her face isn't as pleasant as say, Susan Rice or Marie Harf.

And here we were told Trump only associates with good looking women. LOL

No, Trump only sexually assaults good looking women.

Trump certainly doesn't associated himself with good looking men. Steve Miller looks like he's never seen the light of the sun, but then that rock he's been living under helps him avoid seeing that women, gays and people of colour have rights too.

I would say that a woman's worth isn't based on her looks, but that wouldn't be true. It shouldn't be true, but we all know it is.
Chill sister. It was a joke.

You're NOT my sister, and Trump sexually assaulting women is no joke either.

YOU may think it's funny, but no woman who has ever been grabbed by a man who thought he could get away with it, has ever considered it so much as amusing, let alone funny. Women have no sense of humour about men grabbing their private parts.

Anyone remember the beauty of Jennifer Palmieri? We're not going to talk about Madcow because she's not actually a woman.

no one is lying except for you and your buddies at breitbart. nutter butter.
You LIE....MSNBC's 'Fake News' is well documented. Be 'man' enough to admit it.

no.... paid shills like you say that so that ignorant uneducated twits can't tell truth from lie... you know, like all those breitbart articles you post.

I hope they pay you well. because otherwise you're just a freaking loser.

well, you're a loser anyway...

I hope they pay you well. because otherwise you're just a freaking loser.

well, you're a loser anyway...
Loser. But she does get paid well:
0826hillary01.jpg

If she's barred, which I highly doubt, it will be their loss. She's an insider and a good person to talk to about what's going on.

But them they probably don't care what's really going on.

Their loss.
How is she a good person to talk to when she's incapable of telling the truth ( as per the Comrade's orders)

Just because you don't think she's telling the truth doesn't mean she's lying. You think every Rep out there is a liar. Color me shocked.

Of course, like you, they would prefer to take their chances on getting stories then by al means, bar the woman.

Their loss.

So just because we don't think the Bowling Green Massacre occurred doesn't mean it didn't?

Spoken like a true Birther.

If she's barred, which I highly doubt, it will be their loss. She's an insider and a good person to talk to about what's going on.

Their loss.
How is she a good person to talk to when she's incapable of telling the truth ( as per the Comrade's orders)

Just because you don't think she's telling the truth doesn't mean she's lying. You think every Rep out there is a liar. Color me shocked.

Of course, like you, they would prefer to take their chances on getting stories then by al means, bar the woman.

Their loss.

So just because we don't think the Bowling Green Massacre occurred doesn't mean it didn't?

Since I'm not a birther and never have been you're post is as ludicrous as you are.

no.... paid shills like you
FAIL...AGAIN, Jilly!

MSNBC's 'Fake News' Status is well documented - links have been provided...while you spew your little worthless opinions. Thanks for proving part of my point, how snowflakes embrace and defend their precious 'Fake News' allies.

A Liberal like yourself should know, especially since it was your Defeated Presidential Candidate and her staff who spread it around in 2008, trying un-successfully to avoid her 1st defeat! :p

Their loss.

Their loss.

Since I'm not a birther and never have been you're post is as ludicrous as you are.

So you agree that Birthers like Trump are fucking lunatics. Good for you.

Forum List

Back