MTP: Climate Change Discussion - no Deniers

The alarmists of the world cant post up a single link that displays where the science is mattering in the real world!!
The government of New Zealand has ceased to issue permits to entities to explore and survey for fossil fuels. So you can rescind your mistaken assertion.

NZ is a huge joke, they are buying carbon credits..

Where you going to get the money from?

New Zealand's carbon credits scheme a farce, says Morgan Foundation report

The alarmists of the world cant post up a single link that displays where the science is mattering in the real world!!
The deniers of the world can only deny as the world goes on without them.

YJzr_9XduZBpMlEjnMeIbtEN8sUaflXiOOgM5EFADlA.png

Oh. My mistake. The scientific consensus is that human activity emitted greenhouse gases are the primary driver of climate change. You agree with that?

Or do you deny it?

Oh. My mistake. The scientific consensus is that human activity emitted greenhouse gases are the primary driver of climate change. You agree with that?

Good so I don't have to hear from you that the consensus is 100% man made?

Deal.

Or do you deny it?

Lol...nobody cares dummy.

s0n....you need some real responsibilities in life to get a proper perspective. Words dont matter for dick in life....its all about behavior. Indeed....its about winning. On climate change, progressives lOsE huge in the real world. Climate change action is non-existent. The science.....not mattering. Sorry.... like I said time to get some real responsibilities in life.

Forum List

Back