Mueller Desperate To Interview Trump Prior To Memo Release

Evidently Mueller is going to have to make a proffer before the questioning can go forward. That means he's going to have to offer what it is that the testimony will prove and the questioning will not be allowed to go beyond the scope of the proffer.

Under those lilmitations, Mueller may not want to interview Trump.

Mueller is giving President Trump Immunity like Comey gave Clinton Immunity.

That’s how investigations are these days!

You give the people you want to investigate and prosecute Immunity from Prosecution.

Breaking News:

Mueller just called an Emergency Press Conference and is making a Public Statement that he is Exonerating President Trump before he interviews him.

Donald Trump is convinced Robert Mueller will exonerate him persona...

Mueller just called for an emergency press conference?
What a fucking idiot you are.
And your lackeys here don't have the balls to call you on it, either.
You live in a fantasy world.

Just answer the question: what emergency press conference did Mueller just call?
He has never uttered a word publicly about this investigation.
Not a single word.
Stop lying.

Jesus, watching you Fox nitwits twist and turn on every word Trump's very own Joseph Goebbels, Sean Hannity, utters is fascinating.

Hilarious.......today I heard that leftards in congress are blaming Russian bots for the hashtagReleaseTheMemo! LMAO!!!!!!!!!!

The leftard clown posse couldn't be any more corrupt or ridiculous than it has proven itself to be. The jokes practically write themselves!!!!!

The New Standard

No Intent = No Guilt

And Giving the people you want to investigate and prosecute Immunity from Prosecution

How is Mueller ever going to investigate and prosecute Trump if he doesn’t give President Trump Immunity from Prosecution?

T
...unfortunately it is being reported Trump stated he is willing to be interrogated by Mueller under oath...

Mueller played on Trump's ego, and Trump's ego just may get the best of him.

Mueller, known for bullying winesses and for prosecutorial misbehavior in the past will use every trick he has to try to trip Trump up.

Mueller HAS to take Trump down BEFORE the whole FBI Treason / 'Secret Society' scandal takes THEM all down...and Trump just played into Mueller's desperate little hands.

More than 20 White House aides have been interviewed for Mueller probe, Trump attorney says

"A personal attorney for President Donald Trump also said the White House turned over more than 20,000 pages of records to investigators, calling the level of cooperation and transparency “unprecedented.”

BTW...

Hey Barry, you POS, THIS is what 'transparency' looks like.

Mueller is scared. He knows the end is coming.

Really? Like what kind of end?
He's a Republican, you fucking nitwit.
The Republicans are eating their own.
James Comey, Republican.
Rod Rosenstein, Republican.
Robert Mueller, Republican.
You, a fucking idiot.
What are you talking about.

Evidently Mueller is going to have to make a proffer before the questioning can go forward. That means he's going to have to offer what it is that the testimony will prove and the questioning will not be allowed to go beyond the scope of the proffer.

Want to link to that or just keep talking out your ass?

T
...unfortunately it is being reported Trump stated he is willing to be interrogated by Mueller under oath...

Mueller, known for bullying winesses and for prosecutorial misbehavior in the past will use every trick he has to try to trip Trump up.

Mueller HAS to take Trump down BEFORE the whole FBI Treason / 'Secret Society' scandal takes THEM all down...and Trump just played into Mueller's desperate little hands.

More than 20 White House aides have been interviewed for Mueller probe, Trump attorney says

"A personal attorney for President Donald Trump also said the White House turned over more than 20,000 pages of records to investigators, calling the level of cooperation and transparency “unprecedented.”

BTW...

James Comey, Republican.
You, a fucking idiot.

It's the simple facts.
No wonder you can't understand.
Republicans are NOT eating their own...do the “dry run” on my other post. It may help with your therapy in the end.

The New Standard

No Intent = No Guilt

And Giving the people you want to investigate and prosecute Immunity from Prosecution

T

BTW...

James Comey, Republican.
You, a fucking idiot.

"The New Standard

No Intent = No Guilt

And Giving the people you want to investigate and prosecute Immunity from Prosecution""

Babble much?

T

BTW...

James Comey, Republican.
You, a fucking idiot.

It's the simple facts.
Republicans are NOT eating their own...do the “dry run” on my other post. It may help with your therapy in the end.

Your posts are nothing but pixelated toilet paper, and used toilet paper at that.

The fear of Mueller, a former Marine, war hero, Republican, and longest serving director of the FBI outside of Hoover, has you silly wimps shaking in your go-go boots. Fun to watch.

T

BTW...

James Comey, Republican.
You, a fucking idiot.

It's the simple facts.
Simple fact you and your liberal conspiracy theorist cohorts cannot understand: Donald J. Trump won a fair, democratic, and constitutionally explicit, election.

"I can tell you I read it twice just to make sure I read it properly, and it was deeply disturbing," Ohio's Dave Joyce said. Mark Meadows, chair of the House Freedom Caucus, called the memo "troubling" and "shocking," adding that "part of me wishes that I didn't read it because I don't want to believe that those kinds of things could be happening in this country that I call home and love so much."

Dave Joyce said "heads absolutely should roll," and Matt Gatetz predicted that "people will go to jail" based on what's in the memo. The FBI Is Looking Guilty As Hell In Russia Probe

The Hildbeast campaign funds Fusion GPS to create the Russian/Trump dossier using former MI5 spook Christopher Steele to collude with the very Russian entity that they claim that President Trump conspired with and then used THAT to justify unconstitutional FISA warrants on anyone associated with President Trump's campaign........you just can't make this shit up.

I think this picture pretty much writes the narrative by itself.
DUWkmBRW4AA27nL.jpg

T

BTW...

James Comey, Republican.
You, a fucking idiot.

LMAO! Mueller is a deep state operative that worked for HSBC as chief counsel for the London based bank that is a CIA friendly/drug laundering entity. Comey? Deep state operative that ALSO worked for HSBC. Comey claims to be worth over 33 MILLION dollars? He exonerated the Hildebeast before the investigation into her unsecured server was even over?

Who the hell is the "fucking nitwit"? You need but to look in the mirror.

I wondered why all of a sudden Mueller leaked he is now ready to interview Trump. Now we know. Trump isn't going to agree to an interview until Nunes releases the mysterious memo. And considering Trump can release the memo on his own, he now has the upper hand on Mueller.

The longer these investigations go on in Congress the more dirt shows up about corruption at the highest levels of law enforcement, the Obama administration, Hillary Clinton, and those in our NSA who have unlawfully unmasked people.

If I were Trump, I'd tell Mueller I'll agree to an interview after all the Congressional investigations are over. Their conclusions made public and he has filed charges on all who broke the law. That includes Mueller's best buddy Comey.

Until then, go pound sand while I get on with Making America Great Again.

Grassley suspects 'bureaucratic game of hide the ball' by the FBI and DOJ over the Russia probe
Grassley s a partisan punk, and has always been one, and is the main leaker of false information to FOX news on the Hillary email investigation.

The Justice Department, a Sessions assistant who is second in charge, sent a letter to Nunes and everyone else involved in this sham, to basically cease and desist and Nunes is breaking the law by spreading that memo of lies that does have highly classified methods listed...of which Nunes was only allowed to view in a SCIF and only got permission for him and 2 assistants to view the info, and was NOT given permission to write this twisted and skewed partisan memo and pass it around like it is candy on Halloween....giving away the methods our intelligence community top secret methods for all of our Enemies to see...

So, bottom line, imo, Nunes could and should be charged with Obstruction of Justice....

So we will see....

Democrats are now asking that Don Junior's testimony before congress be released to the Public....

T

BTW...

He's scared because if they don't kill the king they're fucked. He's part of this fake investigation.

Mueller should just give President Trump Immunity from Prosecution because that’s how you get to the bottom of anything by giving the people you want to investigate and prosecute Immunity from Prosecution!

I wondered why all of a sudden Mueller leaked he is now ready to interview Trump. Now we know. Trump isn't going to agree to an interview until Nunes releases the mysterious memo. And considering Trump can release the memo on his own, he now has the upper hand on Mueller.

The longer these investigations go on in Congress the more dirt shows up about corruption at the highest levels of law enforcement, the Obama administration, Hillary Clinton, and those in our NSA who have unlawfully unmasked people.

If I were Trump, I'd tell Mueller I'll agree to an interview after all the Congressional investigations are over. Their conclusions made public and he has filed charges on all who broke the law. That includes Mueller's best buddy Comey.

Grassley suspects 'bureaucratic game of hide the ball' by the FBI and DOJ over the Russia probe
If he turns the FBI interview down,

then he will be forced to testify before the Grand Jury, under oath, and without a lawyer present.....via a subpoena....

and that's the last thing his lawyers want Trump to do

The FBI will give Nunez Immunity from Prosecution in their attempts to Prosecute him.

That’s how it works, right?

Grassley s a partisan punk, and has always been one, and is the main leaker of false information to FOX news on the Hillary email investigation.

The Justice Department, a Sessions assistant who is second in charge, sent a letter to Nunes and everyone else involved in this sham, to basically cease and desist and Nunes is breaking the law by spreading that memo of lies that does have highly classified methods listed...of which Nunes was only allowed to view in a SCIF and only got permission for him and 2 assistants to view the info, and was NOT given permission to write this twisted and skewed partisan memo and pass it around like it is candy on Halloween....giving away the methods our intelligence community top secret methods for all of our Enemies to see...

So, bottom line, imo, Nunes could and should be charged with Obstruction of Justice....

So we will see....

Democrats are now asking that Don Junior's testimony before congress be released to the Public....

So we will see....

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Busting up hard-drives, BlackBerrys and deleting 33,000 e-mails while being exonerated before the investigation already began along with the Bill "drop trou" tarmac meeting with Loretta Lynch = "Move along folks!Nothing to see here!!!! Wikileaks data dump showing the criminality of the DNC and utter corruption? Leftards SEZ?!?!?!? "That information was illegally obtained because Trump colluded with the ROOSKIES so they could steal the election from us leftards!!! NO FAIR!"

Holy shit.......seriously. They say that the average I.Q score of Americans has dropped to 98 and it is is my educated opinion and observation that it is leftards that are the most responsible for the drop.

Trump has already been exonerated by Mueller so your desperate wet dream is over.

If he turns the FBI interview down,

then he will be forced to testify before the Grand Jury, under oath, and without a lawyer present.....via a subpoena....

and that's the last thing his lawyers want Trump to do

It looks like Mueller is grabbing Comey’s crotch in that picture.

How appropriate.

"I can tell you I read it twice just to make sure I read it properly, and it was deeply disturbing," Ohio's Dave Joyce said. Mark Meadows, chair of the House Freedom Caucus, called the memo "troubling" and "shocking," adding that "part of me wishes that I didn't read it because I don't want to believe that those kinds of things could be happening in this country that I call home and love so much."

Dave Joyce said "heads absolutely should roll," and Matt Gatetz predicted that "people will go to jail" based on what's in the memo. The FBI Is Looking Guilty As Hell In Russia Probe

The Hildbeast campaign funds Fusion GPS to create the Russian/Trump dossier using former MI5 spook Christopher Steele to collude with the very Russian entity that they claim that President Trump conspired with and then used THAT to justify unconstitutional FISA warrants on anyone associated with President Trump's campaign........you just can't make this shit up.

I think this picture pretty much writes the narrative by itself.
DUWkmBRW4AA27nL.jpg

Forum List

Back