Mueller Desperate To Interview Trump Prior To Memo Release

If Nunes is doing this and has a legitimate complaint about good government or bad government, then he would try to get the gvt to fix what is wrong or dangerous or whatever, and he has a process to go through to improve and correct our govt...

1, he can bring it to the TRUMP APPOINTED FBI Director what he is concerned over and they can investigate it,

2, or he can bring it to the Justice Department, Jeff sessions to have it investigated by their Inspector General,

3. or he can bring it to a bipartisan committee set up for the protection of civil rights withing the intelligence community that is part of THE EXECUTIVE BRANCH to investigate it.....

if he really does not care about what he alleges is wrong or is just making it up, and is only saying and doing this for PARTISAN purposes, then he writes a memo and spins it, like he is doing...

WAKE UP!

Trump has already been exonerated by Mueller so your desperate wet dream is over.
I wondered why all of a sudden Mueller leaked he is now ready to interview Trump. Now we know. Trump isn't going to agree to an interview until Nunes releases the mysterious memo. And considering Trump can release the memo on his own, he now has the upper hand on Mueller.

The longer these investigations go on in Congress the more dirt shows up about corruption at the highest levels of law enforcement, the Obama administration, Hillary Clinton, and those in our NSA who have unlawfully unmasked people.

If I were Trump, I'd tell Mueller I'll agree to an interview after all the Congressional investigations are over. Their conclusions made public and he has filed charges on all who broke the law. That includes Mueller's best buddy Comey.

Until then, go pound sand while I get on with Making America Great Again.

Grassley suspects 'bureaucratic game of hide the ball' by the FBI and DOJ over the Russia probe
If he turns the FBI interview down,

then he will be forced to testify before the Grand Jury, under oath, and without a lawyer present.....via a subpoena....

and that's the last thing his lawyers want Trump to do
:rofl:
Really now....hmmmm...got a link for that?

:rolleyes:

Mueller possibly could exonerate him for the Obstruction part when the whole obstruction part investigation is done, but NONE OF US have heard a peep from Mueller on this....and this obstruction part of the investigation is not over....

T
...unfortunately it is being reported Trump stated he is willing to be interrogated by Mueller under oath...

Mueller played on Trump's ego, and Trump's ego just may get the best of him.

Mueller, known for bullying winesses and for prosecutorial misbehavior in the past will use every trick he has to try to trip Trump up.

Mueller HAS to take Trump down BEFORE the whole FBI Treason / 'Secret Society' scandal takes THEM all down...and Trump just played into Mueller's desperate little hands.

More than 20 White House aides have been interviewed for Mueller probe, Trump attorney says

"A personal attorney for President Donald Trump also said the White House turned over more than 20,000 pages of records to investigators, calling the level of cooperation and transparency “unprecedented.”

BTW...

Hey Barry, you POS, THIS is what 'transparency' looks like.

Mueller is scared. He knows the end is coming.

Really? Like what kind of end?
He's a Republican, you fucking nitwit.
The Republicans are eating their own.
James Comey, Republican.
Rod Rosenstein, Republican.
Robert Mueller, Republican.
You, a fucking idiot.

Good, they can all eat their own. Discernible truth is impossible to see when you have a reprobate mind....such as yourself.

He exonerated him 2 months ago.

He also is going to give him immunity from prosecution in an attempt to prosecute him.

It’s like wearing two condoms.

I thought the so called Investigation was about Russian Collusion?

And how can one Obstruct Justice of an Investigation that has never taken a day off?

When did this Investigation ever get impeded, stopped or obstructed?

It’s been going on for two years and still No Russian Collusion.

But there sure has been plenty of evidence to put conspirators in a coup plot in a noose.

Nice Neck Tie Lefty!

Trump has already been exonerated by Mueller so your desperate wet dream is over.
I wondered why all of a sudden Mueller leaked he is now ready to interview Trump. Now we know. Trump isn't going to agree to an interview until Nunes releases the mysterious memo. And considering Trump can release the memo on his own, he now has the upper hand on Mueller.

The longer these investigations go on in Congress the more dirt shows up about corruption at the highest levels of law enforcement, the Obama administration, Hillary Clinton, and those in our NSA who have unlawfully unmasked people.

If I were Trump, I'd tell Mueller I'll agree to an interview after all the Congressional investigations are over. Their conclusions made public and he has filed charges on all who broke the law. That includes Mueller's best buddy Comey.

Grassley suspects 'bureaucratic game of hide the ball' by the FBI and DOJ over the Russia probe

then he will be forced to testify before the Grand Jury, under oath, and without a lawyer present.....via a subpoena....

:rofl:
Really now....hmmmm...got a link for that?

:rolleyes:

Mueller possibly could exonerate him for the Obstruction part when the whole obstruction part investigation is done, but NONE OF US have heard a peep from Mueller on this....and this obstruction part of the investigation is not over....

Last edited:
I think Trump is going to have Mueller arrested when he shows up to "Question Trump".

"It's all set up, we'll question Trump on my territory so he'll feel safe"

The Corrupt Obama DOJ and Corrupt Obama FBI who lies to The FISA Court and illegally spies on The Trump Campaign Team on behalf of Obama and Clinton should already know whats In The Memo.

But if they don’t, they do not deserve to see it just so they can leak it to the media and try to use their propaganda machine to discredit it.

So many leaks have come
From Mueller’s Puke squad just this week.

So what is the count of disgraced scumbags fired and relocated from Mueller’s Team now?

It’s 5 now? That’s near half his team proven to be corrupt and engaged in a witch hunt

They cannot be trusted.
If Nunes is doing this and has a legitimate complaint about good government or bad government, then he would try to get the gvt to fix what is wrong or dangerous or whatever, and he has a process to go through to improve and correct our govt...

1, he can bring it to the TRUMP APPOINTED FBI Director what he is concerned over and they can investigate it,

2, or he can bring it to the Justice Department, Jeff sessions to have it investigated by their Inspector General,

3. or he can bring it to a bipartisan committee set up for the protection of civil rights withing the intelligence community that is part of THE EXECUTIVE BRANCH to investigate it.....

if he really does not care about what he alleges is wrong or is just making it up, and is only saying and doing this for PARTISAN purposes, then he writes a memo and spins it, like he is doing...

WAKE UP!

Desperation comes from a pattern of attacking the candidate known as Donald J. Trump, and later the President of the United States Donald J. Trump, and losing at every turn. The reason you cannot “bring Trump down” is because he is a decent man at heart, and smart enough as a warrior to know his and his enemies limitations.

Plus President Donald J. Trump

is just real good at spanking liberal ass...

So you’re admitting he has something to hide

Such as? That he connived with the ROOSKIES to hack the DNC server and then turned it over to Julian Assange to reveal the criminality and corruption of the DNC?????? Is that what you are going to roll with?

She will

Any Day Now

Mueller already exonerated Trump about Russian Collusion and the noose is tightening around Mueller’s neck.

Half his staff has had to be fired for corruption and bias already.

That’s why he wants one more shot at trying for a perjury trap not about Russia but about firing Corrupt Comey who is a Felon in any other Administration.

F* Mueller and his witch hunt.

He can't even prove a crime was committed
:lol: Four people in the Trump camp have been indicted with two pleading guilty.

:itsok:

They'll have to drop the charges against Flynn because the FBI entrapped him after using an improperly obtained FISA Warrant
Yeah right. Just like Hillary will be locked up any day now....

:lol:

Grassley s a partisan punk, and has always been one, and is the main leaker of false information to FOX news on the Hillary email investigation.

The Justice Department, a Sessions assistant who is second in charge, sent a letter to Nunes and everyone else involved in this sham, to basically cease and desist and Nunes is breaking the law by spreading that memo of lies that does have highly classified methods listed...of which Nunes was only allowed to view in a SCIF and only got permission for him and 2 assistants to view the info, and was NOT given permission to write this twisted and skewed partisan memo and pass it around like it is candy on Halloween....giving away the methods our intelligence community top secret methods for all of our Enemies to see...

So, bottom line, imo, Nunes could and should be charged with Obstruction of Justice....

So we will see....

Democrats are now asking that Don Junior's testimony before congress be released to the Public....

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Busting up hard-drives, BlackBerrys and deleting 33,000 e-mails while being exonerated before the investigation already began along with the Bill "drop trou" tarmac meeting with Loretta Lynch = "Move along folks!Nothing to see here!!!! Wikileaks data dump showing the criminality of the DNC and utter corruption? Leftards SEZ?!?!?!? "That information was illegally obtained because Trump colluded with the ROOSKIES so they could steal the election from us leftards!!! NO FAIR!"

Holy shit.......seriously. They say that the average I.Q score of Americans has dropped to 98 and it is is my educated opinion and observation that it is leftards that are the most responsible for the drop.
Dale, I can get in to the best conspiracy theories out there, but at some point one has to think things thoroughly through...without emotion.

Clinton broke plenty of rules and protocol for the way she handled her own and staff emails and devices.... but it was not against a LAW.... there is a difference.....she did not committ espionage with the enemy....she did not break any of the laws in the espionage act, which is what you that are obsessed with her wanted.

Assamge said it was Seth Rich
and has been asking The FBI to interview him under oath to testify to this as has Kim.com

So you’re admitting he has something to hide

Such as? That he connived with the ROOSKIES to hack the DNC server and then turned it over to Julian Assange to reveal the criminality and corruption of the DNC?????? Is that what you are going to roll with?

Jesus, watching you Fox nitwits twist and turn on every word Trump's very own Joseph Goebbels, Sean Hannity, utters is fascinating.

What's fascinating is some butt drip like

you can generate enough brain power to type...........

F* Mueller and his witch hunt.

He can't even prove a crime was committed
:lol: Four people in the Trump camp have been indicted with two pleading guilty.

:itsok:
You pathetic snowflakes keep bringing up those 4 'Scooter Libby' indictments & they're just embarassing.

2 are indictments for tax evasion dating back to before Obama was elected President!
- Woohoo! That's some pretty fine 'Russian Collusion' indictments. :p

1 is an indictment of a self-important unpaid Trump volunteer whose indictment is not connected to nor proves any crime by Trump. The guy is a Mueller plant - he wore a wire and shopped a book deal. His indictment has to do with an overheard conversation of him while drunk in a Brit Pub with a supposed Aussie. :p

Then you have Flynn, whose indictnent will be dropped because it was the result of being interrogated by the exposed, disgraced, fired Mueller anti-Trump Pro-Hillary extremist team member and FBI agent who criminally protected Hillary from indictment and protected Hillary's aides from indictment for the same crime with which he hit Flynn with.

If anything, Flynn will have his indictment dropped while Strzok gets indicted ... along with Mueller.

Bwuhahaha....

Comey said she did break the law but she was too much of a stupid bitch to prosecute.

He exonerated her months before interviewing her, Gave her entire staff immunity and took no notes or recordings while interviewing them which is against FBI procedure.

That’s what you do to people you are investigating

You give them immunity from
prosecution so you can investigate them then prosecute them after giving them immunity from prosecution.

Grassley s a partisan punk, and has always been one, and is the main leaker of false information to FOX news on the Hillary email investigation.

The Justice Department, a Sessions assistant who is second in charge, sent a letter to Nunes and everyone else involved in this sham, to basically cease and desist and Nunes is breaking the law by spreading that memo of lies that does have highly classified methods listed...of which Nunes was only allowed to view in a SCIF and only got permission for him and 2 assistants to view the info, and was NOT given permission to write this twisted and skewed partisan memo and pass it around like it is candy on Halloween....giving away the methods our intelligence community top secret methods for all of our Enemies to see...

So, bottom line, imo, Nunes could and should be charged with Obstruction of Justice....

So we will see....

Democrats are now asking that Don Junior's testimony before congress be released to the Public....

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Busting up hard-drives, BlackBerrys and deleting 33,000 e-mails while being exonerated before the investigation already began along with the Bill "drop trou" tarmac meeting with Loretta Lynch = "Move along folks!Nothing to see here!!!! Wikileaks data dump showing the criminality of the DNC and utter corruption? Leftards SEZ?!?!?!? "That information was illegally obtained because Trump colluded with the ROOSKIES so they could steal the election from us leftards!!! NO FAIR!"

Holy shit.......seriously. They say that the average I.Q score of Americans has dropped to 98 and it is is my educated opinion and observation that it is leftards that are the most responsible for the drop.
Dale, I can get in to the best conspiracy theories out there, but at some point one has to think things thoroughly through...without emotion.

Clinton broke plenty of rules and protocol for the way she handled her own and staff emails and devices.... but it was not against a LAW.... there is a difference.....she did not committ espionage with the enemy....she did not break any of the laws in the espionage act, which is what you that are obsessed with her want.

T
...unfortunately it is being reported Trump stated he is willing to be interrogated by Mueller under oath...

Mueller, known for bullying winesses and for prosecutorial misbehavior in the past will use every trick he has to try to trip Trump up.

Mueller HAS to take Trump down BEFORE the whole FBI Treason / 'Secret Society' scandal takes THEM all down...and Trump just played into Mueller's desperate little hands.

More than 20 White House aides have been interviewed for Mueller probe, Trump attorney says

"A personal attorney for President Donald Trump also said the White House turned over more than 20,000 pages of records to investigators, calling the level of cooperation and transparency “unprecedented.”

BTW...

Hey Barry, you POS, THIS is what 'transparency' looks like.

Mueller is scared. He knows the end is coming.

Really? Like what kind of end?
He's a Republican, you fucking nitwit.
The Republicans are eating their own.
James Comey, Republican.
Rod Rosenstein, Republican.
Robert Mueller, Republican.
You, a fucking idiot.

Amen! These NaziCon circle-jerk conspiracy threads are entertaining. Insane - but entertaining.

Forum List

Back