Mueller Indicts 13 Russian Nationals For Election Meddling

I am a lot of things, partisan is not of them.

A mindless Communist hack who puts party ahead of nation IS one of them...

Nice try little one, but find me one single post where I have supported a party, just one! I will be waiting.

Everything you post is in furtherance of the radical left agenda.

in other words you have nothing and are just making up more shit since you cannot even point to one single post.

You are just one big lying piece of shit. So, go fuck yourself

Yes, you really ARE the very first Soros troll to come here and pretend that you're a "Republican."

I mean, we never heard of Jake Starkey or G5000, your handlers at DailyKOS are tres-clever.

You have us all fooled, no one suspects that you're a Trump hating radical left hack... :thup:

I have never said I was a Republican, as I am not.

But do tell me, which of my stances puts me into the "communist" camp...

Is it my anti-abortion stance?
Is it my pro-2nd amendment stance?
Is it my 20 years of faithful service to my country in the Marine Corps that makes me a commie?
Is it my consistent stance against deficit spending and driving our country deeper into debt?
Is it my stance against the government spying on its own citizens?
Is it my hundreds of post speaking out against ObamaCare that makes me a commie?

But you did get on thing right, I do not like Trump at all, but that is because I am a fiscal conservative and he is a fiscal liberal.

Fine! The facts have been found. Putin wanted Trump as president. Why...you might ask. He now has his man in the White House And Sanction....did someone say Sanctions?

Trump is never going go implement sanctions against Putin...He is a Traitor Cheating Pig.

do you understand how stupid that is? You are saying that putin preferred someone that he could not control over Hillary who he had tons of material to use to blackmail into doing exactly what he wanted. Are you brain dead?

Of course he wanted Donald. He had been preparing him for years. Putin has his man in the WH. The FBI found that the majority of fake news was in an effort to discredit Hillary. Putin wanted Trump as president.

How about the sanctions? When is he implementing them...or is he EVER...

The FBI found that the majority of fake news was in an effort to discredit Hillary.

When the real news doesn't broadcast the truth about Hillary's corruption, someone has to pick up the slack.

Putin wanted Trump as president.

Which is why the Russians gave Hillary $145 million, eh comrade?

Moscow celebrated the night Trump was elected. They got their MAN n the WH.

Lying again, Comrade?

Well, you are a Stalinist, so it's your way.

So about that Dossier that Hillary and the FBI bought from the Kremlin...

Collusion? Yep!

Treason? Sure looks like it..
The dossier was not bought from Kremlin: it was fabricated by an ex-British spy and delivered by McCain, another Soros puppet.

Most people will remember the salacious details of this dossier; they won’t remember all the finer points about how it came about, McCain’s role in it. They don’t remember this; they remember the headlines. So I would say as a propaganda ploy this will probably be very successful.

‘John McCain passed dossier to make Trump look bad; now he’s trying to save his hide’

Records: Soros Fund Execs Funded Paul Ryan, Marco Rubio, Jeb Bush, John McCain, John Kasich, Lindsey Graham in 2016 | Breitbart

Last edited:
Oh, this is going to be interesting.

Fake news is reporting Rosenstein is going to announce these charges today.

I can't wait to see what these charges are. So now buying adds disparaging Hillaryous is now a crime. Free speech unless you're Russian.

Rosenstein stated no person contacted by Russians knew they were being contacted by Russians who were trying to influence the election.

Go pound sand, libtardos, if they had any thing on Trump they'd have announced it.

That is Mueller and the deep state's ADMISSION that they have NO EVIDENCE against DJT. Indictments against Russian nationals are bullshit since there is no way Putin is going to extradite them to face American "justice"

Muller and Co did not, and could not, explain how they ruled out the CIA's UMBRAGE team.

Fine! The facts have been found. Putin wanted Trump as president. Why...you might ask. He now has his man in the White House And Sanction....did someone say Sanctions?

Trump is never going go implement sanctions against Putin...He is a Traitor Cheating Pig.

do you understand how stupid that is? You are saying that putin preferred someone that he could not control over Hillary who he had tons of material to use to blackmail into doing exactly what he wanted. Are you brain dead?

Of course he wanted Donald. He had been preparing him for years. Putin has his man in the WH. The FBI found that the majority of fake news was in an effort to discredit Hillary. Putin wanted Trump as president.

How about the sanctions? When is he implementing them...or is he EVER...

The FBI found that the majority of fake news was in an effort to discredit Hillary.

When the real news doesn't broadcast the truth about Hillary's corruption, someone has to pick up the slack.

Putin wanted Trump as president.

Which is why the Russians gave Hillary $145 million, eh comrade?

Moscow celebrated the night Trump was elected. They got their MAN n the WH.

Lying again, Comrade?

Well, you are a Stalinist, so it's your way.

So about that Dossier that Hillary and the FBI bought from the Kremlin...

Collusion? Yep!

Treason? Sure looks like it..
Again, Kremlin doesn't have anything to do with that dirty dossier. That how Putin reacted on it:

Those anti-Trump forces in the US also want to "bind hand and foot" the newly-elected leader, Putin added. He said that in this way, they aim to interfere with the domestic and international policies outlined in Trump's presidential campaign.

By doing so, these forces "severely harm US interests," Putin said.

People who stand behind "fabrications" being used against Trump "are worse than prostitutes."

"They have no moral scruples," he said.

‘Worse than prostitutes’: Putin slams those behind Trump ‘leak’

One thing about you JimHate, you're dumb as a fucking stump.

Putin wanted chaos.

And he got way more than even he expected. The happiest person of all about what is going on in this country is Putin

Yes, he never expected you democrats to engage in flat out treason, but you did and continue to....

Nice try little one, but find me one single post where I have supported the Dems, just one! I will be waiting.

Sure Comrade;

This will do Mueller Indicts 13 Russian Nationals For Election Meddling

So, me agreeing with you on the tactics of Russia makes me a Dem? Fuck dude, that is the stupidest thing you have said yet.

I think that you are an independent thinker. I read what you post and sometimes I even search out what you post here if I don't see you in a thread. We don't have to agree on every single issue in order to respect each other. Thus far, the only thing that I disagree with you about is whether Trump is legit or not. I view Trump with a very jaundiced eye just like I do all politicians and I scrutinize his every move. I got chumped by the Bush crime family and I shan't be fooled again. The reason as to why I personally think that Trump was handpicked by the white-hats is in the way that he has been attacked from the day he was elected like no other CEO of USA.Inc. I believe that he was recruited to be the face of this movement to try and rid us of these deep state operatives that have done the heavy lifting of the shadow government i.e "the owners of USA.INC when they bought it with the Chapter 11 Bankruptcy of 1933 and our labor was pledged as surety against the debt. I am doing my best to be objective. Just be yourself and make a coherent argument like you have done.

And he got way more than even he expected. The happiest person of all about what is going on in this country is Putin

Yes, he never expected you democrats to engage in flat out treason, but you did and continue to....

Nice try little one, but find me one single post where I have supported the Dems, just one! I will be waiting.

Sure Comrade;

So, me agreeing with you on the tactics of Russia makes me a Dem? Fuck dude, that is the stupidest thing you have said yet.

I think that you are an independent thinker. I read what you post and sometimes I even search out what you post here if I don't see you in a thread. We don't have to agree on every single issue in order to respect each other. Thus far, the only thing that I disagree with you about is whether Trump is legit or not. I view Trump with a very jaundiced eye just like I do all politicians and I scrutinize his every move. I got chumped by the Bush crime family and I shan't be fooled again. The reason as to why I personally think that Trump was handpicked by the white-hats is in the way that he has been attacked from the day he was elected like no other CEO of USA.Inc. I believe that he was recruited to be the face of this movement to try and rid us of these deep state operatives that have done the heavy lifting of the shadow government i.e "the owners of USA.INC when they bought it with the Chapter 11 Bankruptcy of 1933 and our labor was pledged as surety against the debt. I am doing my best to be objective. Just be yourself and make a coherent argument like you have done.

Thank you for your post. I will be the first to admit I have a very low opinion of Trump. It is not a new opinion, it goes back decades.

Many people think that Trump is a megalomaniac or such thing, but I see a person with a huge inferiority complex that he is constantly trying to overcome.

On a political level I do not agree with most of Trump's views. I am against the wall, not because I want open borders but because I do not think it is necessary and is a waste of money.

I disagree with him on trade, I cannot support economic isolationism. This is where a lot of people get mad at me, but I do feel that the US needs the world more than the world needs the US in the area of trade and commerce.

Oh, this is going to be interesting.

Fake news is reporting Rosenstein is going to announce these charges today.

I can't wait to see what these charges are. So now buying adds disparaging Hillaryous is now a crime. Free speech unless you're Russian.

Rosenstein stated no person contacted by Russians knew they were being contacted by Russians who were trying to influence the election.

Go pound sand, libtardos, if they had any thing on Trump they'd have announced it.

http://www.ronpaulinstitute.org/arc...dle-in-our-elections-with-guest-phil-giraldi/
Grassley Memo Shocker - Did The UK Meddle In Our Elections? With Guest Phil Giraldi

The release of the "Grassley Memo" earlier this week should have made headlines, but it didn't. In addition to confirming key details from the earlier Nunes Memo on FISA abuses, the Grassley memo contained even more details on the incredible manipulation of the 2016 US presidential election. Perhaps the media is ignoring the memo because the manipulation it demonstrates is not the manipulation they want to report. There is no evidence of Russian meddling in the memo.
Instead, it looks more and more like British intelligence colluded with the Clinton campaign and key elements in the US intelligence community in an attempt to prevent Donald Trump from becoming president

Rosenstein:
THERE IS NO ALLEGATION IN THIS INDICTMENT THAT ANY AMERICAN WAS A KNOWING PARTICIPANT IN THIS ILLEGAL ACTIVITY. THERE IS NO ALLEGATION IN THE INDICTMENT THAT THE CHARGE ALTERED THE OUTCOME OF THE 2016 ELECTION.

Say cause and effect challenged liberals, how did you come to the conclusion this is linked to Trump?

Answer, typical emotional response. Reality is what you want it to be.

it's a long read, so you might be challenged trying to enlighten yourself, but stick with it or stay poorly educated like president dotard wants you to be:

The definitive Trump-Russia timeline of events
Follow our timeline of events on the Trump administration's ties to Russia.
By MATTHEW NUSSBAUM
03/03/2017 07:30 PM EST
Updated 12/01/2017 03:48 PM EST

The definitive Trump-Russia timeline of events

A) this isn't the be all & end all of this investigation.

B) ignorance is not a defense

C) collusion is not a crime, but conspiracy is. whether or not an outcome is changed from an illegal act, matters not whether or not that results in a crime.
Look up 'unwitting'. It has a specific legal meaning.
Look up 'unwitting'. It has a specific legal meaning.

Yes, it means dumb as shit.
No, it does not.

Grassley Memo Shocker - Did The UK Meddle In Our Elections? With Guest Phil Giraldi

The release of the "Grassley Memo" earlier this week should have made headlines, but it didn't. In addition to confirming key details from the earlier Nunes Memo on FISA abuses, the Grassley memo contained even more details on the incredible manipulation of the 2016 US presidential election. Perhaps the media is ignoring the memo because the manipulation it demonstrates is not the manipulation they want to report. There is no evidence of Russian meddling in the memo.
Instead, it looks more and more like British intelligence colluded with the Clinton campaign and key elements in the US intelligence community in an attempt to prevent Donald Trump from becoming president

You know the Mueller indictment kicks the Grassley memos ass.

Sadly the Swamp Rat indictment ignores the actual collusion and conspiracy. There is still time though for Mueller and Rosenstine to redeem themselves.

Anyone hear that some of the Swamp Rat charges against some supposed Russians for allegedly posting cartoons of Crazy Bernie and Crooked Hillary have been dropped? If the US Constitution applies to the world according to leftists, why not freedom of speech for everyone!

Sadly the Swamp Rat indictment ignores the actual collusion and conspiracy. There is still time though for Mueller and Rosenstine to redeem themselves.

You missed the purpose of the indictment. It was to shut up Trump and protect Rosenstein and Mueller. The republican meme was that without an underlying crime, there was no reason for the Mueller investigation.

So Mueller indicted 13 russians with multiple federal felonies, along with an american co-conspirator, showing an underlying crime that Mueller continues to investigate the fruits of.

Trump had to eat his words that it was a "witch hunt", since Mueller turned it into a "which" hunt.

One thing about you JimHate, you're dumb as a fucking stump.

Putin wanted chaos.

Sure Comrade;

Oh, you thought I was your boss, George Soros?

Again, Kremlin doesn't have anything to do with that dirty dossier. That how Putin reacted on it:

Those anti-Trump forces in the US also want to "bind hand and foot" the newly-elected leader, Putin added. He said that in this way, they aim to interfere with the domestic and international policies outlined in Trump's presidential campaign.

By doing so, these forces "severely harm US interests," Putin said.

People who stand behind "fabrications" being used against Trump "are worse than prostitutes."

"They have no moral scruples," he said.

‘Worse than prostitutes’: Putin slams those behind Trump ‘leak’

{
There are three reasons the Kremlin would have detected Mr. Steele’s information gathering and seen an opportunity to intervene. First, Mr. Steele did not travel to Russia to acquire his information and instead relied on intermediaries. That is a weak link, since Russia’s internal police service, the FSB, devotes significant technical and human resources to blanket surveillance of Western private citizens and government officials, with a particular focus on uncovering their Russian contacts.

Second, Mr. Steele was an especially likely target for such surveillance given that he had retired from MI-6, the British spy agency, after serving in Moscow. Russians are fond of saying that there is no such thing as a “former” intelligence officer. The FSB would have had its eye on him.}

The Steele Dossier Fits the Kremlin Playbook

The Kremlin is the author of the slander that the FBI and team Hillary bought to corrupt the election.

Grassley to Trump: Next time you talk to Putin, "tell him to butt out of our elections" http://hill.cm/Zg4eFLu

DWSG1EkWkAARWjq.png

{
There are three reasons the Kremlin would have detected Mr. Steele’s information gathering and seen an opportunity to intervene. First, Mr. Steele did not travel to Russia to acquire his information and instead relied on intermediaries. That is a weak link, since Russia’s internal police service, the FSB, devotes significant technical and human resources to blanket surveillance of Western private citizens and government officials, with a particular focus on uncovering their Russian contacts.

Comrade, the gigski is up-ski.

Mueller used the intelligence agencies to uncover Putin's scheme to elect Trump.

Trump isn't the traitor shithead, it was Hillary and the FBI that colluded with Moscow to corrupt our election.

Now you, you're a traitor.

The 37 page Mueller indictment was the work of all those deep state intelligence community agents. And it is a slam dunk the russians meddled in the 2016 election to hurt Hillary and help elect Trump.

Forum List

Back