Mueller Indicts 13 Russian Nationals For Election Meddling

Because you can’t handle the truth. Your serial sex offender actually believes if you just deny, lie deny... you’re innocent.
He knows idiots like you and your cult will buy this nonsense even if 60% of the country doesn’t.
/—-/ just ask the 16 imaginary Russians Memo: FBI Used Tainted Steele Dossier, Paid For By Hillary Clinton, As Reason To Spy On Trump | Stock News & Stock Market Analysis - IBD
Bwhahahaha Bwhahahaha
What does that have to do with Trump’s pathetic excuses for morally abhorrent behavior?
Do you just post shit you found no matter what the topic is? You are obviously very poor at debating..and following the topic.

You mean like this?

View attachment 177430
So the brain dead moron counters with another deflection. Lmao.
Anything not to discuss Trump’s fractured logic and his excuses for his and his sex offender’s buddies behavior.

Half of these people on here are planted. They are either Bots or Russian Trolls. It is becoming tiring arguing with people who really are so partisan that they cannot even admit that the world is round. They will defend the orange liar until he is pushed out of the oval office.

I have said this before and I will say this again. Trump took multiple action, any of which, could find him guilt of obstruction of justice. Mueller has that in his pocket. The only question is, what else doe he have? The collusion theory has been proven. The question now is whether there was criminal intent in the cooperation with a foreign adversary. That will be decided after Trump either voluntarily testifies to Mueller's team or he will be subpoenaed to testify in front of the Grand Jury. Now, be honest. Do you really think Trump can testify under oath and not commit perjury. He cannot even tell the truth about his inauguration crowd size!

I agree. Some are Russian bots. Some are American butts.

should Comey and Lynch also be compelled to testify about ties with Russia? the fake dossier paid for by the Clinton campaign? the secret tarmac meeting?

Lets have trump testify under oath, then lets have all the dems testify under oath. lets get all the truth out, you up for that?

Fine! The facts have been found. Putin wanted Trump as president. Why...you might ask. He now has his man in the White House And Sanction....did someone say Sanctions?

Trump is never going go implement sanctions against Putin...He is a Traitor Cheating Pig.

"Putin wanted Trump as president."
Of course he didn't, Jimmy...

Russia is a dictatorship.
Nothing emanates from Moscow without Putin's imprimatur....
The 'information' in the dossier came from Russia.
Now.....if Putin wanted Trump to win.......would there have ever.......ever.....been a dossier?????

QED......the candidate of Vladimir Putin was Hillary Clinton and the Democrats.
Putin knew he'd have a harder time with Hillary than Trump Think Hill would have dismissed sanctions against Russia???
Hate to say it PC but you're either dead wrong or just lying

Tell me Edster.....what did the Hildabitch say about Syria?
educate me

That the first thing she'd do is establish a "No Fly" zone over Syria, tell me Edster what would that have caused?

DWLu2b0VwAA5LyM.jpg

should Comey and Lynch also be compelled to testify about ties with Russia? the fake dossier paid for by the Clinton campaign? the secret tarmac meeting?

Lets have trump testify under oath, then lets have all the dems testify under oath. lets get all the truth out, you up for that?

Fine! The facts have been found. Putin wanted Trump as president. Why...you might ask. He now has his man in the White House And Sanction....did someone say Sanctions?

Trump is never going go implement sanctions against Putin...He is a Traitor Cheating Pig.

Now.....if Putin wanted Trump to win.......would there have ever.......ever.....been a dossier?????

Putin knew he'd have a harder time with Hillary than Trump Think Hill would have dismissed sanctions against Russia???

Putin has a history of bribing the Clinton Crime Family.....what more would he desire?

This?

PC thats BS and proves nothing Trump not going through with sanctions proves my point that he's in Putins pocket

You didn't deny this...Putin has a history of bribing the Clinton Crime Family.....what more would he desire?

Hence, you may see the light at some point.

educate me

That the first thing she'd do is establish a "No Fly" zone over Syria, tell me Edster what would that have caused?
do you know ? I sure don't

Putin has a history of bribing the Clinton Crime Family.....what more would he desire?

This?

PC thats BS and proves nothing Trump not going through with sanctions proves my point that he's in Putins pocket

Trump needs to be placed in Contempt of Congress for failing to implement sanctions. He will take some of the "pressure" off his Russian collusion accusations if he implemented the sanction. I won't do that. He will protect Putin. He is a Russian collaborator and possibly a Russian spy.

What does that have to do with Trump’s pathetic excuses for morally abhorrent behavior?
Do you just post shit you found no matter what the topic is? You are obviously very poor at debating..and following the topic.

You mean like this?

View attachment 177430
So the brain dead moron counters with another deflection. Lmao.
Anything not to discuss Trump’s fractured logic and his excuses for his and his sex offender’s buddies behavior.

Half of these people on here are planted. They are either Bots or Russian Trolls. It is becoming tiring arguing with people who really are so partisan that they cannot even admit that the world is round. They will defend the orange liar until he is pushed out of the oval office.

I have said this before and I will say this again. Trump took multiple action, any of which, could find him guilt of obstruction of justice. Mueller has that in his pocket. The only question is, what else doe he have? The collusion theory has been proven. The question now is whether there was criminal intent in the cooperation with a foreign adversary. That will be decided after Trump either voluntarily testifies to Mueller's team or he will be subpoenaed to testify in front of the Grand Jury. Now, be honest. Do you really think Trump can testify under oath and not commit perjury. He cannot even tell the truth about his inauguration crowd size!

I agree. Some are Russian bots. Some are American butts.

You're an American ****, it's all good. We're all still waiting for proof of Trump's guilt.

educate me

LOL< of course you do, you just aren't willing to admit it. We'd be at War with Russia.

He will and if he refuses, he will be subpeonaed. Just like Bill Clinton....he will have to testify.

Ha! Your revolt is in your tiny mind...

"The indictments obtained by special counsel Robert Mueller on Vladimir Putin’s attempts to create discord in the 2016 election and eventually support Donald Trump are important both for what they say and what they don’t say.

They offer huge victories for Trump — and thus more defeats for Hillary Clinton — but they don’t close the books on everything about 2016.

The very good news for the president is that the indictments are firm in saying that any Americans contacted by the 13 charged Russians, including Trump campaign associates, did not know they were dealing with Russians.

The indictments also state forcefully that despite their social media efforts, which ranged from creative to clumsy, the Russians had no impact on the election results."
https://nypost.com/2018/02/16/russian-indictments-prove-trump-won-fair-and-square/

Kinda like Noverber 9th, 2016 all over again, huh????
This simple bitch has to resort to a tabloid to find a source that tells her what she wants to hear.
You do know that the NY Post is a tabloid don’t you?

I don't use language like that.
But....I understand your rage, Mueller having pulled the rug out from under you and all....
You think lying about Mueller makes it come true?
You on LSD?

I never lie.

Let's go over it again....

The Nunes Memo made it untenable to continue the 'War on Trump,' and he needed to find a way out of the corner they had painted themselves into, before a second special prosecutor was put in place to send the conspirators to jail.

Mueller's indictments in a totally different direction than you Leftists expected is a version of 'rats leaving a sinking ship.'

Mueller indicted individuals he cannot extradite….and ties up loose ends by leaving all American out of it

”Rosenstein said his team has not had communication with Russia about the indictments and would go through normal channels for the extradition of those indicted. However, the U.S. government hasno extradition treaty with Russia. In the past, Russia has not cooperated with these requests.

....Rosenstein said that "there is no allegation in this indictment that any American was a knowing participant in this illegal activity.

He added that "there is no allegation in the indictment that the charged conduct altered the outcome of the 2016 election."
Mueller Indicts 13 Russians Accused of Election Meddling

Did that hurt???

Excellent.
why would that hurt? It clearly said THIS indictment? And it was made clear that THIS was NOT the end of their investigation, it was but one part....

of a very large investigation....

Also, one American was indicted and the 3 Trumpsters that colluded with the Russians, did so unwittingly..... they still colluded, but whomever these 3 are from the trump team, did so...allegedly, without realizing it....

It ain't over till the fat lady sings...and she hasn't sung yet....

there is much much much more to Mueller's investigation than these indictments....

He will and if he refuses, he will be subpeonaed. Just like Bill Clinton....he will have to testify.

Ha! Your revolt is in your tiny mind...

"The indictments obtained by special counsel Robert Mueller on Vladimir Putin’s attempts to create discord in the 2016 election and eventually support Donald Trump are important both for what they say and what they don’t say.

They offer huge victories for Trump — and thus more defeats for Hillary Clinton — but they don’t close the books on everything about 2016.

The very good news for the president is that the indictments are firm in saying that any Americans contacted by the 13 charged Russians, including Trump campaign associates, did not know they were dealing with Russians.

The indictments also state forcefully that despite their social media efforts, which ranged from creative to clumsy, the Russians had no impact on the election results."
https://nypost.com/2018/02/16/russian-indictments-prove-trump-won-fair-and-square/

This simple bitch has to resort to a tabloid to find a source that tells her what she wants to hear.

But....I understand your rage, Mueller having pulled the rug out from under you and all....
You on LSD?

I never lie.

The Nunes Memo made it untenable to continue the 'War on Trump,' and he needed to find a way out of the corner they had painted themselves into, before a second special prosecutor was put in place to send the conspirators to jail.

Mueller's indictments in a totally different direction than you Leftists expected is a version of 'rats leaving a sinking ship.'

Mueller indicted individuals he cannot extradite….and ties up loose ends by leaving all American out of it

”Rosenstein said his team has not had communication with Russia about the indictments and would go through normal channels for the extradition of those indicted. However, the U.S. government hasno extradition treaty with Russia. In the past, Russia has not cooperated with these requests.

....Rosenstein said that "there is no allegation in this indictment that any American was a knowing participant in this illegal activity.

He added that "there is no allegation in the indictment that the charged conduct altered the outcome of the 2016 election."

Did that hurt???

Excellent.
Watch me prove you and Trump are both disingenuous cowards in one post.
You saw with your own two eyes Doc post a picture he insisted was real. I callled him on his bullshit and challenged him to present a source.
He couldn’t/ wouldn’t. Even he knows it was a fraud.
Now.. did YOU call him out on his disingenuous bullshit????
Of course not. The trump cult sticks together because you’re all dishonest as the day is long.

Now your POS president. What these Mueller indictments clearly show is Russia wasn’t only subverting our democracy on social media and the Internet. They were on the ground doing their dirty work trying to get Trump elected.
Your cowardly president has NEVER clearly said Russia was behind the hacking. His imbecilic point was’ Maybe it was China or a 300lb blogger in his bedroom.”
Now that he has incontrovertible evidence has he approached the subject? Apologized?
Nope.
He’s still scared shitless of Putin and what he has over him.
The congress passed a bill to put sanctions on Russia almost unanimously except for 2 votes. Have you called him out on his cowardice?
Of course not.
You’re also a disingenuous coward.
Has Trump called for a commission to see how we can protect ourselves from the inevitable hacking that will occur in November?
His job is to protect our country and he’s failing the country.
Call him out on that?
You have no guts, no integrity, no honor.
The definition of being a deplorable.

You on LSD?

I never lie.

Did that hurt???

Excellent.
You saw with your own two eyes Doc post a picture he insisted was real. I callled him on his bullshit and challenged him to present a source.
Now.. did YOU call him out on his disingenuous buckshit?
Of course not. The trump cult sticks together because you’re dishonest as the day is long.

Now your POS president. What these Mueller indictments clearly show is Russia wasn’t only subverting our democracy on social media and the Internet. They were on the ground doing their dirty work trying to get Trump elected.
Your cowardly president has NEVER clearly said Russia was behind the hacking. His imbecilic point was’ Maybe it was China or a 300lb blogger in his bedroom.”
Now that he has incontrovertible evidence has he approached the subject? Apologized?
Nope.
He’s still still scared shitless of Putin and what he has over him.
The congress passed a bill to put sanctions on Russia almost unanimously except for 2 votes. Have you called him out on his cowardice?
Of course not.
Has Trump called for a commission to see how we can protect ourselves from the inevitable hacking that will occur in November?
Call him out on that?

Republicans in Congress who defend the orange clown are souless, balless, gutless. They are letting him take Democratic Institutions down, right before their eyes, all they can say do is turn their backs and let this piece of dog shit keep his mission up. He is here on Putin's request to take the US down.

You on LSD?

I never lie.

Did that hurt???

Excellent.
Now.. did YOU call him out on his disingenuous bullshit????
Of course not. The trump cult sticks together because you’re all dishonest as the day is long.

Nope.
He’s still scared shitless of Putin and what he has over him.
Of course not.
Call him out on that?

Prove it's faked kid, right now you're just chest thumping and acting stupid.

educate me

LOL< of course you do, you just aren't willing to admit it. We'd be at War with Russia.

What do you do with a country fixing our elections??
Mueller Accuses Russians of Pro-Trump, Anti-Clinton Meddling
By
David Voreacos
and
Steven T. Dennis
February 16, 2018, 12:53 PM EST Updated on February 16, 2018, 2:29 PM EST
  • 13 Russian nationals, 3 entities indicted in sweeping case
  • Social media, contacts with campaign and staging rallie

educate me

What do you do with a country fixing our elections??
Mueller Accuses Russians of Pro-Trump, Anti-Clinton Meddling
By
David Voreacos
and
Steven T. Dennis
February 16, 2018, 12:53 PM EST Updated on February 16, 2018, 2:29 PM EST
  • 13 Russian nationals, 3 entities indicted in sweeping case
  • Social media, contacts with campaign and staging rallie

Deflect much kid?

Forum List

Back