Mueller informs Trump lawyers that POTUS will Not be indicted

Again, more speculation and diversion. You are doing the exact same thing that you are critiquing Dems for doing. Hope you see that.

Actually I'm not, I admitted it was my guess, many commiecrats portray their guesses as facts. I can show where Comey laid out a prima facie case for gross negligence against the bitch, I can also show you in congressional testimony where Comey said the bitch used false exculpatory statements, which any decent prosecutor uses to prove intent. Comey didn't even consider them, even after congress sent a referral to DOJ. I could lay out many more facts about the case, which my guesses are based on, but I'm content with waiting on the IG report.

And I see a president and administration that has laid out a series of lies about involvement with Russia. First it was no meetings, then it was meetings about nothing, lie after lie. The firing of Flynn, the recusal of Sessions both for lying, a false story writen by the president to cover up a meeting his son had with a Russian, the firing of the lead investigator because he wouldn’t drop the case. Just take a breath and look at all of that, all of which is true and not even debatable.

I don’t think there is going to be a smoking gun that showed Trump working with Russia to change the election results. He won and he is our president. I don’t think he committed any crimes that will send him to jail either. But I think he has been grossly dishonest and deceptive with the American people, I think he has abused the power of the office he holds and I think he needs to be held accountable for it. That is the purpose of the investigation in my eyes.

Yes it is being way over politicized by the Left. It is Trumps version of Benghazi or his email server. I don’t agree with the hype and think it’s time to end the investigation. But all this fake news and witch hunt talk is complete BS.

First the director of the FBI supervises investigators, he is not himself an investigator. So to claim he was the lead investigator is disingenuous. His leaving the FBI had no effect on the investigation. Firing Comey for his previous misconduct and his refusal to tell the public what he told the president in private. The president was well within his Article 2 powers to fire Comey and it gave him the opportunity to make public, Comey's previous statements, which Comey confirmed I might add.

Also Sessions reused himself because of his involvement in the campaign, not because he lied about anything. I also disagree with your abuse of power assessment, do you have any examples of this?

Yes lead investigator was the wrong term, he was director of the FBI and in charge of the investigation. Trump wanted him to squash it and when he refused Trump fired him. That in my opinion was an abuse of his power. If he was firing him for his pre election conduct then he should have done so after he was elected, not after Comey refused to play ball. Also when he tells regular lies to the American people that is an abuse of the power that POTUS possesses.

Sessions did lie about meetings with the Russians and yes he recused himself from the investigation because of his involvement with the campaign. Thanks for straightening that out.

You claiming Trump wanted to squash the investigation is also disingenuous, he told Comey if any of his satellites had done something wrong he wanted to know about it, I wouldn't call that trying to quash anything. Also Sessions didn't lie about any meetings with Russians, you can't call being in the same room or a casual hello a meeting. He did exclude meetings he had in relation to his senate duties form his clearance forms because he was told to by the FBI, that's not lying either.
Trump literally said in TV in an interview that he fired Comey because of the “Trump Russia thing” did you not see that?

Actually I'm not, I admitted it was my guess, many commiecrats portray their guesses as facts. I can show where Comey laid out a prima facie case for gross negligence against the bitch, I can also show you in congressional testimony where Comey said the bitch used false exculpatory statements, which any decent prosecutor uses to prove intent. Comey didn't even consider them, even after congress sent a referral to DOJ. I could lay out many more facts about the case, which my guesses are based on, but I'm content with waiting on the IG report.

And I see a president and administration that has laid out a series of lies about involvement with Russia. First it was no meetings, then it was meetings about nothing, lie after lie. The firing of Flynn, the recusal of Sessions both for lying, a false story writen by the president to cover up a meeting his son had with a Russian, the firing of the lead investigator because he wouldn’t drop the case. Just take a breath and look at all of that, all of which is true and not even debatable.

I don’t think there is going to be a smoking gun that showed Trump working with Russia to change the election results. He won and he is our president. I don’t think he committed any crimes that will send him to jail either. But I think he has been grossly dishonest and deceptive with the American people, I think he has abused the power of the office he holds and I think he needs to be held accountable for it. That is the purpose of the investigation in my eyes.

Yes it is being way over politicized by the Left. It is Trumps version of Benghazi or his email server. I don’t agree with the hype and think it’s time to end the investigation. But all this fake news and witch hunt talk is complete BS.

First the director of the FBI supervises investigators, he is not himself an investigator. So to claim he was the lead investigator is disingenuous. His leaving the FBI had no effect on the investigation. Firing Comey for his previous misconduct and his refusal to tell the public what he told the president in private. The president was well within his Article 2 powers to fire Comey and it gave him the opportunity to make public, Comey's previous statements, which Comey confirmed I might add.

Also Sessions reused himself because of his involvement in the campaign, not because he lied about anything. I also disagree with your abuse of power assessment, do you have any examples of this?

Yes lead investigator was the wrong term, he was director of the FBI and in charge of the investigation. Trump wanted him to squash it and when he refused Trump fired him. That in my opinion was an abuse of his power. If he was firing him for his pre election conduct then he should have done so after he was elected, not after Comey refused to play ball. Also when he tells regular lies to the American people that is an abuse of the power that POTUS possesses.

Sessions did lie about meetings with the Russians and yes he recused himself from the investigation because of his involvement with the campaign. Thanks for straightening that out.

You claiming Trump wanted to squash the investigation is also disingenuous, he told Comey if any of his satellites had done something wrong he wanted to know about it, I wouldn't call that trying to quash anything. Also Sessions didn't lie about any meetings with Russians, you can't call being in the same room or a casual hello a meeting. He did exclude meetings he had in relation to his senate duties form his clearance forms because he was told to by the FBI, that's not lying either.
Trump literally said in TV in an interview that he fired Comey because of the “Trump Russia thing” did you not see that?

Yep, because Comey refused to tell the public Trump was not a target, and lift the cloud of suspicion from him that was impairing his job. He knew firing Comey wouldn't effect the investigation. Do you think he hired Wray with the understand he would end the investigation, I don't think so.

Man the left can’t even win a participation trophy at this point. We spent two years on this shit? Damn you libs are a joke.

This thread is a bout Mueller and his investigation.....
Tomorrow is the ONE-YEAR anniversary of when Mueller was appointed by a republican DOJ......

Don;t you feel like an ignorant asshole?? If not, you really should.....lol

Hey retard, Mueller was tasked to complete the FBI investigation that had been underway more than a year when he took over.

The ILLEGAL and COVERT FBI plot to rig the election, on behalf of Clinton and Obama.

But I do hope the facts come out and if it turns out that he has been lying, which we know he has been, then I hope it shows enough to discredit the man so that he has no chance of being elected next cycle.

One can't take the limits of Trumps followers lightly. He's been counted out more times than anyone. Yet he remains viable.

Well I doubt a Trump supporter could care less if Vladimir Putin moved his desk into the Oval office. Speaking of that.

Remember when Trump invited the Russian into the Oval office. He kicked out American media, let Russian media in. There were only 3 other Americans in the Oval office with them. They were H.R. McMaster, National Security adviser, Dina Powell, deputy National Security adviser, and Rex Tillerson, Secretary of State. So which one of these 3 leaked to the Washington Post that Trump had given the Russians classified information?
Trump revealed highly classified information to Russian foreign minister and ambassador
Who was in Trump's meeting with the Russians? - CNNPolitics

donald-trump-russia-meeting-scandal-oval-office-comey-firing.jpg

Apparently U.S. intelligence agents had warned Isreali intelligence not to give Trump classified information, citing he may be compromised by the Russians.
The source of the intel Trump shared with Russia reportedly was warned months ago not to give it to him

This is probably why this administration has a turn over rate that beats Der Weinersnitchel. Even his cabinet members leak information. As one stated--these people swore an oath to this country to protect this country against foreign and domestic enemies. Is it possible that they consider Trump to be the enemy?

For more on this go to this link and scroll down to post # 56. One article 4 video's, including 2 FOX NEWS video's.
It’s Russia, Russia, Russia

Sorry bout that,

1. But Mueller is more likely to get indicted now.
2. Should of closed down the investigation in 3 months, but,.....he liked the *MONEY*.
3. He will likely go to court to fight for his freedom now.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Yep, because Comey refused to tell the public Trump was not a target, and lift the cloud of suspicion from him that was impairing his job. He knew firing Comey wouldn't effect the investigation. Do you think he hired Wray with the understand he would end the investigation, I don't think so.
I think Mueller was hired and it was out of his hands when Wray took over. If Mueller wasn’t there then yes, I absolutely think Trump would have pressured him to end it

Sorry bout that,

1. Ewww the scary Russians are coming!
2. Nope they already came, *Uranium sell off done by the Obama administration.
3. I wonder when Putin will finally throw them under the bus, only reason he hasn't yet it doesn't pay him to do so, one day things will change.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. The days coming when Putin will flush down the toilet Obama like a big ole turd he is.
2. I await the day.
3. Won't be soon enough.

Regards,
SirJamesfTexas

Forum List

Back