Mueller Subpoenas Trump Organization, Demanding Documents About Russia

MikeTX is shitting bricks.
but not as big as the ones trumps shitting
trump's enjoying tweeting to set off the media. he loves it, so you're wrong again, dude you sure have been wrong a lot lately.
He's got people moving around like chess pieces Here today gone tomorrow is all well and good in his crooked business but not with leading America the man is half on his way now ,,,another year it'll be mattress city
why do you care? :ack-1:
Why ?? Because this fraud this inhuman POS has hurt so many and has NEVER paid the price And now as president his evil continues

Yes I know It was that or ,,,,,or else And wasn't he pardoned by his VP who became president
he would never have been voted out of office, just so you know. Hopefully you know that process right?
he had no choice ,some of his own party were against him ,,,,that was when republicans weren't all ball less sheep
never would have been removed. again, you should look it up.educate yourself once.
HERE JC He's a goner
At the federal level, Article Two of the United States Constitution states in Section 4 that "The President, Vice President, and all civil Officers of the United States shall beremoved from Office on Impeachment for, and conviction of, Treason, Bribery, or other High Crimes and Misdemeanors."
Impeachment in the United States - Wikipedia
I don't think he'll be convicted even if impeached, and if the dems take the House, he will be.

But, odds continue to get better that he'll be a one termer .... assuming the dems don't screw this up like they did 16
dude, I just laugh at shit like this. too funny. :21::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

he would never have been voted out of office, just so you know. Hopefully you know that process right?
he had no choice ,some of his own party were against him ,,,,that was when republicans weren't all ball less sheep
never would have been removed. again, you should look it up.educate yourself once.
HERE JC He's a goner
At the federal level, Article Two of the United States Constitution states in Section 4 that "The President, Vice President, and all civil Officers of the United States shall beremoved from Office on Impeachment for, and conviction of, Treason, Bribery, or other High Crimes and Misdemeanors."
I don't think he'll be convicted even if impeached, and if the dems take the House, he will be.

But, odds continue to get better that he'll be a one termer .... assuming the dems don't screw this up like they did 16
dude, I just laugh at shit like this. too funny. :21::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
I'm sure you're laughing at the past special elections. Seriously, I think you are.

HERE JC He's a goner

did you laugh too when they took down nixon?

HERE JC He's a goner

I'm sure you're laughing at the past special elections. Seriously, I think you are.
him and dump they're laughing on the outside but crying on the inside

Lunatic thinks mueller is protecting Obama. Mueller is a republican you moron.
Mueller is a swamper and a signatory of Uranium one...He is the last line of defense for the deep state...Obama is going down because Trump is on to the whole fucking mess...

:lol:

Alt-Right World is hilarious.
Well we are still smiling over the Hillary crushing election...I guess that is hilarious....BUUUUUAAAAAHAHAHAHA!

In Alt-Right World, not only did Trump win, but won the popular vote and had the largest inauguration crowd in history. Derp State doesn’t want to tell real Americans this.

Buckle your seat belts.

The special counsel, Robert S. Mueller III, has subpoenaed the Trump Organization to turn over documents, including some related to Russia, according to two people briefed on the matter. The order is the first known time that the special counsel demanded documents directly related to President Trump’s businesses, bringing the investigation closer to the president.
If it has come to this, clearly it's time for Mueller to pack up and go home.

Mueller need to arrested and charged countless crimes. For god sakes, he's investigating President Trump. I remain confounded that Trump has not fired him and had him arrested. Mueller is not loyal, and that is crime against President Trump. Trump fired Comey, so he should continue to clean house and fired every single person in the FBI that is not on board with his plans to make America Great Again. Not just fire them, but have them arrested. Yes, they should sign a oath of loyalty, that way when they are disloyal, they can be fired and charged.

Mueller need to arrested and charged countless crimes. For god sakes, he's investigating President Trump. I remain confounded that Trump has not fired him and had him arrested. Mueller is not loyal, and that is crime against President Trump. Trump fired Comey, so he should continue to clean house and fired every single person in the FBI that is not on board with his plans to make America Great Again. Not just fire them, but have them arrested. Yes, they should sign a oath of loyalty, that way when they are disloyal, they can be fired and charged.
The longer this goes on, the less interesting it is to the public and the clearer it becomes that there was never anything to investigate.

So the Trump Russia Hoax is still going? Wasting so much time and tax payer money on this circling around by Mueller. It'll give the president a good reason to replace him in the summer time perhaps.

Buckle your seat belts.

The special counsel, Robert S. Mueller III, has subpoenaed the Trump Organization to turn over documents, including some related to Russia, according to two people briefed on the matter. The order is the first known time that the special counsel demanded documents directly related to President Trump’s businesses, bringing the investigation closer to the president.
This could show how Putin has Trump compromised.

My god. You actually are advocating for a dictatorship. Trump has brought in all the crazies into one bunch.

IMG_0670.JPG

Old news. The Trump organization has been co operating from the beginning of the probe. I guess Mueller needed to leak something to try to appear like he's getting somewhere this week. This is grandstanding at its finest.

What a fucking asshole Mueller is.

:lol:
What leak are you lying about?

Buckle your seat belts.

I see the urine running down your leg.

Forum List

Back