Multiple Armed Gunman Have Stormed the Michigan State House

I am not O.K. with one.

But you really think this sails ?

It's counter to what we need.

The left wing fuckers on this board are only going to use this against us.

Believe me, I am not for the lockdown.

I am for her takedown...at the ballot box.

OK, remember though sometimes it is necessary that "the tree of liberty be watered with the blood of tyrants"

They just keep pushing and pushing, like the King in 1776.

Now "half whit" as they call her is on LOCKDOWN by SP for her protection!

You are very quick to cast out your democratic process when it doesnt suit you. A few hundred armed thugs is not the will of the people. Millions more people from that state are observing the lockdown.
If you dont like this Governer you can kick her out via the ballot box. That is the cornerstone of any civilised society. Hats off to the conservatives on this thread who recognise this.
A few hundred armed thugs is not the will of the people.

Remember what happened in 1776?
Why do you bring that up? You weren't alive then and you didn't fight. Lets not take credit for things you were not around for. Because what happened was you won a war and implemented tyranny on all people who were not white or male. But to say that gets the I wasn't there, I didn't do it, I am not responsible for things that were done before I was born excuse. Since you weren't born in 1776, you really can't ask Tommy that question based on your own logic.

Somehow, I believe even Britain has the American Revolutionary War in their school textbooks.
I wouldnt put your house on it Will. It was no big deal over here. The French revolution was more central to our world as we were generally at war with the french. The US was a few weeks away in those days and not really important.

I guess the left needs to realize that just because you are elected by the people doesn't mean you get to say "fuck the constitution, you elected me now live with it."

The bitch swore to uphold the constitution. Not shred it.

Do splain to the class where the Constitution spells out the duties and limitations of the governor of Michigan. Or any other state for that matter.

Been axing this question for a while now, it seems to be untouchable.

The oath of office she took:

"I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support the Constitution of the United States and the constitution of this state, and that I will faithfully discharge the duties of the office of .......... according to the best of my ability. "

The limitations of the bitch IS THE CONSTITUTION. And nowhere in that document does it say "all rights within are waived during a pandemic."

So show me in the constitution of the US or Michigan where it says the rights can be waived or ignored during a pandemic. If you can't find it then IT DOESN'T EXIST.

Show the class what part of said Constitution is being "waived".

Or to put it in Snowflakese: show us on the Constitution doll where the nasty governor touched you.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: IM2
I guess the left needs to realize that just because you are elected by the people doesn't mean you get to say "fuck the constitution, you elected me now live with it."

The bitch swore to uphold the constitution. Not shred it.

Do splain to the class where the Constitution spells out the duties and limitations of the governor of Michigan. Or any other state for that matter.

Been axing this question for a while now, it seems to be untouchable.

How about the first line in their state constitution?

"All political power is inherent in the people. Government is instituted for their equal benefit, security and protection. "

Article 3:

"The people have the right peaceably to assemble, to consult for the common good, to instruct their representatives and to petition the government for redress of grievances. "

Article 5:

"Every person may freely speak, write, express and publish his views on all subjects, being responsible for the abuse of such right; and no law shall be enacted to restrain or abridge the liberty of speech or of the press."

Article 6:

"Every person has a right to keep and bear arms for the defense of himself and the state."

Michigan Legislature - CONSTITUTION OF MICHIGAN OF 1963

When elected you can govern or you can rule....Whitmer chose to rule and the people said screw that.....
Where did she rule illegally?
Restricting random items from being sold at open stores for one thing....

Yes buying seeds to grow food is NOT essential but buying a Lottery Ticket IS essential :uhoh3:
You can still buy seeds. Just not in a home and garden center, which is NOT essential in Michigan in April.
"Our liberty is infringed upon because we can't buy seeds." Wow! When I consider infringements on my liberty, buying seeds just somehow doesn't make the list.
Your liberty is infringe upon if you can't buy anything because your governor says so.....this is why you will never be happy in America...you are a communist at heart....

The US was a few weeks away in those days and not really important.

Kicked your limey asses though, didn't they. Now everyone kicks your asses.
You are pushing at an open door. I dont know anybody in the UK who bears a grudge or any resentment over this. You types seem to nurture it for some reason.
I am picking up from this thread that the rights and interests of a few hundred protestors outweigh those of a few million voters.
People in democracies are laughing at you. People who would like to live in a democracy are shaking their heads and wondering what the fuck is going on.
The police should not have to protect politicians from thugs whilst they do their jobs.

Whitmer is just as much responsible for this reaction. She's treated the people of her state like serfs on her manor and callously disregarded their concerns over her actions, even as going as far to mock them on national tv. That's not saying I approve of what is happening here, but she could have prevented this by not acting like an elitist queen whose job it is to rule over the land

You're disingenuous. It's Americans trying to take their lives back from a democrat dictator, and they have every right to!

Sorry, but I don't agree.

They take them back at the ballot box. Not like this.

At some point the ballot box does not work though, especially if elections get rigged or whatever. Many of those politicians just IGNORE what the peoples want anyway, this Whitmer woman should be FORCED to resign, she has abused her position and has been abusing the peoples of Michigan.

View attachment 330118

That’s called a coup. What you’re describing is actually a coup.

Yes. I don't see how that makes a difference.

The American Revolutionary War was a coup.

But, the word itself has taken on a meaning related to impropriety, which is your intent.

:dunno:

Just saying, if you want a coup, you'll make yourselves the enemy of the US.

That can only occur when the US has made an enemy of us, liar.

Whitmer is just as much responsible for this reaction. She's treated the people of her state like serfs on her manor and callously disregarded their concerns over her actions, even as going as far to mock them on national tv. That's not saying I approve of what is happening here, but she could have prevented this by not acting like an elitist queen whose job it is to rule over the land

You're disingenuous. It's Americans trying to take their lives back from a democrat dictator, and they have every right to!

Sorry, but I don't agree.

They take them back at the ballot box. Not like this.

At some point the ballot box does not work though, especially if elections get rigged or whatever. Many of those politicians just IGNORE what the peoples want anyway, this Whitmer woman should be FORCED to resign, she has abused her position and has been abusing the peoples of Michigan.

View attachment 330118

That’s called a coup. What you’re describing is actually a coup.

Yes. I don't see how that makes a difference.

The American Revolutionary War was a coup.

But, the word itself has taken on a meaning related to impropriety, which is your intent.

:dunno:

Just saying, if you want a coup, you'll make yourselves the enemy of the US.

That can only occur when the US has made an enemy of us, liar.

No one made an enemy out of you.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
When elected you can govern or you can rule....Whitmer chose to rule and the people said screw that.....

Yes buying seeds to grow food is NOT essential but buying a Lottery Ticket IS essential :uhoh3:
You can still buy seeds. Just not in a home and garden center, which is NOT essential in Michigan in April.
"Our liberty is infringed upon because we can't buy seeds." Wow! When I consider infringements on my liberty, buying seeds just somehow doesn't make the list.
Your liberty is infringe upon if you can't buy anything because your governor says so.....this is why you will never be happy in America...you are a communist at heart....
My liberty is not infringed on if my governor is enacting things to save my life.

You are pushing at an open door. I dont know anybody in the UK who bears a grudge or any resentment over this. You types seem to nurture it for some reason.
I am picking up from this thread that the rights and interests of a few hundred protestors outweigh those of a few million voters.
People in democracies are laughing at you. People who would like to live in a democracy are shaking their heads and wondering what the fuck is going on.
The police should not have to protect politicians from thugs whilst they do their jobs.

I'm assuming that you were referring to those armed protesters, when you used the word "thugs." The word "thug" is defined in the dictionary as "a violent person, especially a criminal."

Please show me where they did anything violent, criminal, or illegal.

My liberty is not infringed on if my governor is enacting things to save my life.
spoken like a true duped communist....

Funny how all these guys are taking credit for a war they weren't around to see.

I'm assuming that you were referring to those armed protesters, when you used the word "thugs." The word "thug" is defined in the dictionary as "a violent person, especially a criminal."

They were thugs.

Another idiot post.

Another idiot post.
Words from a commie that has run out of an argument.....

The police had to prevent armed men from breaking in and elected members were wearing bullet proof vests. They put the police officers at risk with close contact. If you dont like thugs you can have anarchists, that works as well.
FIGHTING FOR THEIR GOD GIVEN RIGHT TO BUY TOMATO SEEDS

What a load of childish shite.

Hey taz I cant find this on Google, one would think if this happened that it would be national news

Or just more fake news

Forum List

Back