Multiple Armed Gunman Have Stormed the Michigan State House

When elected you can govern or you can rule....Whitmer chose to rule and the people said screw that.....
Where did she rule illegally?
Restricting random items from being sold at open stores for one thing....
Again, the executive order is 2020-42. Please be specific.
Your 2020-42-
  1. Limit the number of customers in the store at one time (excluding employees) to 4 people per 1,000 square feet of customer floor space. The amount of customer floor space must be calculated to exclude store areas that are closed under subprovision (2) of this subsection.

1. Close areas of the store—by cordoning them off, placing signs in aisles, posting prominent signs, removing goods from shelves, or other appropriate means—that are dedicated to the following classes of goods:

1. Carpet or flooring.

1. Furniture.

1. Garden centers and plant nurseries.

1. Paint.

2. when I pasted it did not format correctly, here it is-View attachment 330228
  3. Whitmer - Executive Order 2020-42 (COVID-19)
Where is the word "seed?'
What's sold in the garden centers, liar?

Whitmer is just as much responsible for this reaction. She's treated the people of her state like serfs on her manor and callously disregarded their concerns over her actions, even as going as far to mock them on national tv. That's not saying I approve of what is happening here, but she could have prevented this by not acting like an elitist queen whose job it is to rule over the land

More second amendment remedies from conservatives

Violence over law.

There was no violence and no law was broken.

Is it illegal to carry a firearm into the Michigan State House? I'm just asking because if it's not illegal these people didn't commit any crime... :eusa_think:
Anyways public demonstration without guns are more advisable :smile:

Is it illegal to carry a firearm into the Michigan State House? I'm just asking because if it's not illegal these people didn't commit any crime... :eusa_think:

I would imagine they are illegal in all state houses and court houses.

I don’t know why anyone would be allowed to be armed

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

2nd amendment, traitor.

I don't know if it's true but I've found some info about Michigan gun laws:

Where can you carry a gun in Michigan?
If you have a CPL license from Michigan then you can carry a loaded and concealed firearm in a vehicle.
Unless the firearm is unloaded and is one or more of the following;
  • Taken down.
  • Enclosed in a case.
  • Carried in the trunk of the vehicle.
  • Inaccessible from the interior of the vehicle.

I don't know if it's true but I've found some info about Michigan gun laws:

Where can you carry a gun in Michigan?
If you have a CPL license from Michigan then you can carry a loaded and concealed firearm in a vehicle.
Unless the firearm is unloaded and is one or more of the following;
  • Taken down.
  • Enclosed in a case.
  • Carried in the trunk of the vehicle.
  • Inaccessible from the interior of the vehicle.
And this too:
Can you carry a gun in Michigan?
The Michigan State Police describe Michigan's open carry law as follows: "In Michigan, it is legal for a person to carry a firearm in public as long as the person is carrying the firearm with lawful intent and the firearm is not concealed. You will not find a law that states it is legal to openly carry a firearm.

You are very quick to cast out your democratic process when it doesnt suit you. A few hundred armed thugs is not the will of the people. Millions more people from that state are observing the lockdown.
If you dont like this Governer you can kick her out via the ballot box. That is the cornerstone of any civilised society. Hats off to the conservatives on this thread who recognise this.

You are very quick to cast out your democratic process when it doesnt suit you. A few hundred armed thugs is not the will of the people. Millions more people from that state are observing the lockdown.
If you dont like this Governer you can kick her out via the ballot box. That is the cornerstone of any civilised society. Hats off to the conservatives on this thread who recognise this.
A few hundred armed thugs is not the will of the people.

Remember what happened in 1776?

Whitmer is just as much responsible for this reaction. She's treated the people of her state like serfs on her manor and callously disregarded their concerns over her actions, even as going as far to mock them on national tv. That's not saying I approve of what is happening here, but she could have prevented this by not acting like an elitist queen whose job it is to rule over the land

What is this an attempted coup? How do these things operate in America? Can this Whitmer woman be FORCED out by the peoples? I have read the threads about her she is a dangerous individual and definately a Leftist Totalitarian, her measures are beyond extreme and many make no sense except to punish the peoples eg. making it illegal to buy seeds to grow their own foods.

Someone is seriously breaking the law if they storm the statehouse.

If they start shooting......well, shit.

Wow; do you say the same thing when it's STUDENTS!!! lmao

Why would there be shooting? It would be most unusual if this mob did something like that.

Greg

Before my time Will. But I understand that independence was the will of the majority at that time. And rightly so, people should be able to manage their own affairs. The british government was an occupying force with questionable legitimacy.

But this lady was elected by the people of that state. If she has crossed the line then the only way to shift her is by democratic means. This looks more like a coup. Its a slippery slope.

Before my time Will. But I understand that independence was the will of the majority at that time. And rightly so, people should be able to manage their own affairs. The british government was an occupying force with questionable legitimacy.

But this lady was elected by the people of that state. If she has crossed the line then the only way to shift her is by democratic means. This looks more like a coup. Its a slippery slope.
Idiot, no violence has occurred, no one has been shot, no one has been dragged out and hanged. Where is the coup? Stop proving how much of a fool you are, and stay on your knees for YOUR government.

Look at that motherfucker....

This is America in the age of Trump.

I hope nobody says that to me in person. It's going to get ugly.

That kind of statement is simply absurd.

Grow up. This is the age of trump, also be known as the Age of Chaos and the
Age of the FUBAR. Your posts are already ugly.

Idiot, no violence has occurred, no one has been shot, no one has been dragged out and hanged. Where is the coup? Stop proving how much of a fool you are, and stay on your knees for YOUR government.
Its a good job these people were white or the police would have shot them all and you nutters would have cheered them on.

Its a good job these people were white or the police would have shot them all and you nutters would have cheered them on.
Goes from an uninformed lie, to a rabid stupid lie.

You're disingenuous. It's Americans trying to take their lives back from a democrat dictator, and they have every right to!

Sorry, but I don't agree.

They take them back at the ballot box. Not like this.

This is why the 2nd was instituted.
I dont think the intent is to start a shooting war,just a reminder that we the people have the power.

Read Heller, Scalia's comment on bringing guns to Government Buildings.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

You're disingenuous. It's Americans trying to take their lives back from a democrat dictator, and they have every right to!

Sorry, but I don't agree.

They take them back at the ballot box. Not like this.

This is why the 2nd was instituted.
I dont think the intent is to start a shooting war,just a reminder that we the people have the power.

Read Heller, Scalia's comment on bringing guns to Government Buildings.

Why? We have a right to carry anywhere no matter what you traitors say.

Multiple Armed Gunman
She's treated the people of her state like serfs on her manor and callously disregarded their concerns
Somebody's in trouble with the bar on this one. I shall have to consult with my lawyer.

1. What exactly is the difference between "multiple gunmen" and "more than one gunman?"
  2. What is the precise difference between an "armed gunman" and an "unarmed gunman?"
  3. If it were possible for a woman to be armed, would she qualify as a "gunman" if she actually had a gun?
  4. If a man were armed with a weapon other than a gun, would he still be called a "gunman?"

When elected you can govern or you can rule....Whitmer chose to rule and the people said screw that.....
Where did she rule illegally?
Restricting random items from being sold at open stores for one thing....

Yes buying seeds to grow food is NOT essential but buying a Lottery Ticket IS essential :uhoh3:
You can still buy seeds. Just not in a home and garden center, which is NOT essential in Michigan in April.
"Our liberty is infringed upon because we can't buy seeds." Wow! When I consider infringements on my liberty, buying seeds just somehow doesn't make the list.

Why do you bring that up? You weren't alive then and you didn't fight. Lets not take credit for things you were not around for. Because what happened was you won a war and implemented tyranny on all people who were not white or male. But to say that gets the I wasn't there, I didn't do it, I am not responsible for things that were done before I was born excuse. Since you weren't born in 1776, you really can't ask Tommy that question based on your own logic.

Forum List

Back