Multiple Armed Gunman Have Stormed the Michigan State House

The US was a few weeks away in those days and not really important.

Kicked your limey asses though, didn't they. Now everyone kicks your asses.
You are pushing at an open door. I dont know anybody in the UK who bears a grudge or any resentment over this. You types seem to nurture it for some reason.
I am picking up from this thread that the rights and interests of a few hundred protestors outweigh those of a few million voters.
People in democracies are laughing at you. People who would like to live in a democracy are shaking their heads and wondering what the fuck is going on.
The police should not have to protect politicians from thugs whilst they do their jobs.

I'm assuming that you were referring to those armed protesters, when you used the word "thugs." The word "thug" is defined in the dictionary as "a violent person, especially a criminal."

Please show me where they did anything violent, criminal, or illegal.
They were thugs.

So were these "thugs" too?

BlackPantherpic.JPG

Black-Panthers-at-Ga-polling-places_840x480.jpg

Bobby-Seale-Huey-Newton-Black-Panther-Party.jpg
Every one of those guys were acting within their right and should not be debarred that right.

I will defend the black panthers' right to bear arms just like I will anyone else.

They were actually fighting against violations of their liberty. If those armed protesters were facing the same thing as the black panthers, I would support their right to take up arms. But they aren't.
Well, now you are arbitrarily quantifying liberty based on what you deem important.

You don't see how that is a problem?

You know me. I am a liberty first type of guy. ALL liberty is important. If I place ANY extra weight on a specific right over others it is the right to bear arms. That is the only way we can protect the others.

Is it enough for me to support the black panthers in their exercise of liberty, regardless of their cause? Can't I do the same with the white dudes in Michigan?

No one has the power to require people to wear masks. No one also has the right to declare someone a disease spreader without testing that person

And, when those "crazy right wing gun nutters" are all taken out (it won't happen), because they had no support from the black panthers or anyone else, who will be left to defend the black panthers' right to bear arms?
The judges. That's how civilized societies work. Surely you don't think more gun control has not passed just because someone is scared of the armed hillbillies, right?

Whitmer is just as much responsible for this reaction. She's treated the people of her state like serfs on her manor and callously disregarded their concerns over her actions, even as going as far to mock them on national tv. That's not saying I approve of what is happening here, but she could have prevented this by not acting like an elitist queen whose job it is to rule over the land

How do you "storm" a place when you have to line up and have your temperature taken before "storming".

This is sooo stoopid!

A much different attitude and response from that which some other groups would have elicited doing the same.
Antifada, for example. The KKK for another.

Pretty dumb. I agree with them protesting. Don't understand why they need to bring their guns. If something occurred that necessitated that after peacefully protesting, then I could see why.

When I consider infringements on my liberty, buying seeds just somehow doesn't make the list.
Oh really. You already have the seeds for edible crops, which are illegal for anyone else to possess, because of what you claim as "intellectual property."

Meanwhile guns are banned in Canada.
"You don't need an AR-15 to bring down a deer," Prime Minister Justin Trudeau said at a news conference in Ottawa. "So, effective immediately, it is no longer permitted to buy, sell, transport, import or use military-grade assault weapons in this country."
We wouldn't really care that much, except the Canadian Mounties and other international and foreign law enforcement fuckers are already crossing the border to steal our weapons in America.

Can you carry a gun in Michigan?
The Michigan State Police describe Michigan's open carry law as follows: "In Michigan, it is legal for a person to carry a firearm in public as long as the person is carrying the firearm with lawful intent and the firearm is not concealed. You will not find a law that states it is legal to openly carry a firearm.

The highest law of all in the United States (including Michigan) is the Constitution.

The Second Amendment to the Constitution states, “A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.”

There it is, in hard, undeniable, unambiguous writing. The people have a right to keep and bear (that is, to possess and carry) arms, and government is forbidden from infringing this right. Not that this stops various corrupt parts of various corrupt levels of government from infringing this right, but every instance of it doing so is flat-out illegal.

Ain't no way around it, so let's not sugarcoat. These idiots are there to intimidate and terrorize. Hard Stop

27860720-8275171-A_militia_group_with_no_political_affiliation_stands_in_front_of-a-115_1588283688687.jpg

27855052-8275171-Protesters_tried_to_enter_the_Michigan_House_of_Representatives_-a-111_1588283688548.jpg
That is the Michigan legislatures fault, but they aren't terrorists, just assholes trying to intimidate. To me you have to cross a boundary line before you are a terrorist. The guy screaming in the face of the Michigans State Police should have already been warned to keep his distance. At the point where he is unmasked, screaming the that officer's face, he should have been tazed into submission and dragged off in cuffs to face a host of charges.

And, when those "crazy right wing gun nutters" are all taken out (it won't happen), because they had no support from the black panthers or anyone else, who will be left to defend the black panthers' right to bear arms?
The judges. That's how civilized societies work. Surely you don't think more gun control has not passed just because someone is scared of the armed hillbillies, right?
Judges are appointed....and you want their word to rule us?....you will never be happy here....you should consider moving....

Ain't no way around it, so let's not sugarcoat. These idiots are there to intimidate and terrorize. Hard Stop
Did they "storm" the Michigan capital? Or walk in like everyone else? I can believe you are "terrorized" and wetting your undies.

Between these GI Joe look alikes and MIchigan governor Whitmer I think she is the one "terrorizing" people.

Are ya skeered?

You gonna tell us they're not there to intimidate and terrorize so they aren't terrorists, but rather Amurca loving patriots Billy?

What frightens you? Be specific.

I avoid idiot protests such as that like I avoid C-19 Billy. So no, I'm not personally afraid of barrel stroking idiots.
But I can personally guarantee you that law enforcement and lawmakers who are on the scene are scared shitless -
And rightfully so.

You are very quick to cast out your democratic process when it doesnt [sic] suit you. A few hundred armed thugs is not the will of the people. Millions more people from that state are observing the lockdown.
If you dont [sic] like this Governer [sic] you can kick her out via the ballot box. That is the cornerstone of any civilised society. Hats off to the conservatives on this thread who recognise this.

In an extreme case like this, the people are fully justified in kicking this corrupt, tyrannical bitch out in the same manner that we kicked your degenerate ancestors out of our country more than two centuries ago.

No sane American will recognize your kind as any kind of authority on what constitutes “civilised”. Your idea of “civilised” is when submissive, Gillettized cowards keep their mouths shut and do what Big Brother tells them to do.

Forum List

Back