Dummy.

No, that isn't what I always say.

Dumbass.

But, nice deflection now that I proved you wrong about the Guardian. :lol::lol:
No you didn't.

You didn't prove SQUAT.

Dummy.

:lol:

:lol::lol: Obvious is not obvious to you, is it?

Funny thing.... American left wing are desperate to make this a left/right issue.... no one in Britain is that stupid. What does that say about you? Even the damned Guardian - and they are definitely left wing - don't make it a 'left/right' issue.... just one of amoral journalism. That's intelligent reporting and rational thinking. Americans could learn a little from them.

Now it turns out the Daily Mirror used hacking in the same way the News of the World did:cuckoo:The arrogance of this organisation knows no bounds......its called the MURDOCH ETHIC......which is no ethics....they thought they were above the LAW.theliq

No, that isn't what I always say.

Dumbass.

But, nice deflection now that I proved you wrong about the Guardian. :lol::lol:
No you didn't.

You didn't prove SQUAT.

Dummy.

Funny thing.... American left wing are desperate to make this a left/right issue.... no one in Britain is that stupid. What does that say about you? Even the damned Guardian - and they are definitely left wing - don't make it a 'left/right' issue.... just one of amoral journalism. That's intelligent reporting and rational thinking. Americans could learn a little from them.
You are such a LYING SOS.

Where did myself or anyone else make it a left/right issue?

I've consistently, CONSISTENTLY, been referring to Murdoch and him alone.

Yes, I've asked how is FOX reporting it, being that it's HIS company.

Geddit?

Dummy.

No you didn't.

You didn't prove SQUAT.

Dummy.

Geddit?

Dummy.

Actually, you have - consistently made it about 'sides'. If you had not, you would not be whining at me about everything I say about it. I've said nothing supportive of Murdoch, or News Corp. All I have done is try and explain what has happened, what is happening and what is likely to happen from here.

So if it's not about your partisan bullshit, why are you bullshitting at me?

This has jack shit to do with Fox.... they are not involved. The US is not involved. This is British media, British law, and British victims. Your pathetic attempt to make it about Fox is silly, childish, and petty. In that, you are not alone... it does appear that most of the left on this site are incapable of putting their politics aside and understanding the issues.

Geddit?

Dummy.

Actually, you have - consistently made it about 'sides'. If you had not, you would not be whining at me about everything I say about it. I've said nothing supportive of Murdoch, or News Corp. All I have done is try and explain what has happened, what is happening and what is likely to happen from here.

This has jack shit to do with Fox.... they are not involved. The US is not involved. This is British media, British law, and British victims. Your pathetic attempt to make it about Fox is silly, childish, and petty. In that, you are not alone... it does appear that most of the left on this site are incapable of putting their politics aside and understanding the issues.
OK JackAss...

Can you pinpoint the post/posts where myself and/or others has made this about FOX?

I'll wait.

You big dumb Jackass.

Now it turns out the Daily Mirror used hacking in the same way the News of the World did:cuckoo:The arrogance of this organisation knows no bounds......its called the MURDOCH ETHIC......which is no ethics....they thought they were above the LAW.theliq

I don't think the Daily Mirror is owned by News International.

Last edited:

Geddit?

Dummy.

OK JackAss...

Can you pinpoint the post/posts where myself and/or others has made this about FOX?

I'll wait.

You big dumb Jackass.

Seriously, could you stop demanding that other people do everything for you. How old are you? I'm not your mother.

Idiot boy.

And.... FYI.... my point has - consistently been that this is not gonna end up being about News International.... it is about the state of British tabloid journalism. It is the left wingers on here that have consistently made it about News Corp... and the only reason you do that is because of Fox News.

How sad is that? The most important thing about this clusterfuck is not standards of ethics in journalism... it's about one company.... with one aim... to make it about Fox.

Geddit?

Dummy.

OK JackAss...

I'll wait.

You big dumb Jackass.

Perhaps you'd like to now explain why you 'thank' someone who claims the Daily Mirror is owned by Murdoch? How come you didn't ask for evidence of that? How come you didn't ask them to prove what they said about the Mirror being accused?

Such blatant fucking hypocrisy. You're a fucking joke. Seriously. :lol::lol::lol:

OK JackAss...

I'll wait.

You big dumb Jackass.

Seriously, could you stop demanding that other people do everything for you. How old are you? I'm not your mother.

Idiot boy.

And.... FYI.... my point has - consistently been that this is not gonna end up being about News International.... it is about the state of British tabloid journalism. It is the left wingers on here that have consistently made it about News Corp... and the only reason you do that is because of Fox News.

How sad is that? The most important thing about this clusterfuck is not standards of ethics in journalism... it's about one company.... with one aim... to make it about Fox.
That's what I thought...you got NOTHING.

Now sit down and STFU!!

You big dumb JackAss.

OK JackAss...

I'll wait.

You big dumb Jackass.

Idiot boy.

That's what I thought...you got NOTHING.

Now sit down and STFU!!

You big dumb JackAss.

It wasn't me who 'thanked' someone for claiming that the Daily Mirror was part of Murdoch's empire.

:lol::lol::lol:

Dumbass.

Still nothing but your RW hate.

In other words, you didn't know that Murdoch doesn't own the Mirror. :lol::lol:

No RW 'hate' from me, just factually accurate comments about this clusterfuck.

Oh, and.... days ago, I said that this would go further than News International... that other British tabloids were doing the same thing. I was right. Just so you know. I'm right, you're an idiot.

The Daily Mirror is owned by Trinity Mirror Plc, one of Britain's largest newspaper groups, NOT Richard Murdoch!

The Daily Mirror is owned by Trinity Mirror Plc, one of Britain's largest newspaper groups, NOT Richard Murdoch!

For the benefit of the group, I have 'thanked' Colin for being factually accurate in his statement about the ownership of the Daily Mirror.

It is the SUN Newspaper similar to the Mirror "I WISH THEY WERE ALL CALIFORIAN GIRL"(thanks beachboys) owned by Murdoch:razz:theliq..who the hell is Richard Murdoch....the only Murdoch players at the Sun and the News of the World are Rupert and his son James....some one has their knickers in a twist...if anyone thinks that Murdochs Organization have NOT used hacking in the US,will be sadly mistaken, its part of the MURDOCH BUSINESS CULTURE
Now it turns out the Daily Mirror(sorry my mistake SUN used hacking in the same way the News of the World did:cuckoo:The arrogance of this organisation knows no bounds......its called the MURDOCH ETHIC......which is no ethics....they thought they were above the LAW.theliq

IT IS the SUN Newspaper OWNED BY MURDOCH,Colin is right but both the SUN and Mirror are both RAGS:cuckoo::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Last edited:
It is "I WISH THEY WERE ALL CALIFORIAN GIRL"(thanks beachboys) owned by Murdoch:razz:theliq..who the hell is Richard Murdoch....the only Murdoch players at the Mirror and the News of the World are Rupert and his son James....some one has their knickers in a twist...if anyone thinks that Murdochs Organization have NOT used hacking in the US,will be sadly mistaken, its part of the MURDOCH BUSINESS CULTURE

IT IS OWNED BY MURDOCH,Colin I'm afraid knows not the minute nor the hour

Nope. It is not owned by News International. It is owned by Trinity Group. Nothing to do with Murdoch.

Daily Mirror - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In 1978, The Sun overtook the Mirror in circulation, and in 1984 the Mirror was sold to Robert Maxwell. After Maxwell's death in 1991, David Montgomery became Mirror Group's CEO, and a period of cost-cutting and production changes ensued. The Mirror went through a protracted period of crisis before merging with the regional newspaper group Trinity to form Trinity Mirror in 1999. Priniting of The Daily and Sunday Mirror moved to Trinity Mirror's facilities in Watford and Oldham.

Unless you can prove your claim, it is nothing more than bullshit.

For the benefit of the group, I have 'thanked' Colin for being factually accurate in his statement about the ownership of the Daily Mirror.
SORRY I MEAN'T THE DAILY SUN..thanks for the correction Colin..I bow to thee

It is the SUN Newspaper similar to the Mirror "I WISH THEY WERE ALL CALIFORIAN GIRL"(thanks beachboys) owned by Murdoch:razz:theliq..who the hell is Richard Murdoch....the only Murdoch players at the Sun and the News of the World are Rupert and his son James....some one has their knickers in a twist...if anyone thinks that Murdochs Organization have NOT used hacking in the US,will be sadly mistaken, its part of the MURDOCH BUSINESS CULTURE
Now it turns out the Daily Mirror(sorry my mistake SUN used hacking in the same way the News of the World did:cuckoo:The arrogance of this organisation knows no bounds......its called the MURDOCH ETHIC......which is no ethics....they thought they were above the LAW.theliq

IT IS the SUN Newspaper OWNED BY MURDOCH,Colin is right but both the SUN and Mirror are both RAGS:cuckoo::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Just so you know, generally speaking, people who use capitals and lots of silly smilies make themselves look quite hysterical... and very stupid. Just sayin'.

SORRY I MEAN'T THE DAILY SUN..thanks for the correction Colin..I bow to thee

Just so we are absolutely clear, News International (subsidiary of News Corps and owned by Murdoch) consists of:

The Times
The Sunday Times
The Sun
(Latterly) News of the World

Not fucking rocket science. A straightforward google search - which appears over the intellectual paygrade of some.

Forum List

Back