Musk shits on Trump.

Agreed. It's actually come up a number of times in conversations I've had with libs. They are delighted to find that people on our side, have different opinions on issues. As though that is a sign of... something terrible.

They call themselves "free thinkers" but they are not. And as ever they project on us what they are, so they assume we are all the brain bots that they are. Most of them are so simple that they think we're lying if we say "I'm a conservative but I disagree with conservatives on XYZ".

They call themselves "free thinkers" but they are not. And as ever they project on us what they are, so they assume we are all the brain bots that they are. Most of them are so simple that they think we're lying if we say "I'm a conservative but I disagree with conservatives on XYZ".

Agreed.

Just recently someone posted a link about Ann Coulter talking about Trump. At one point I responded to a lefty with a post soemthing like this.

"Correct. You have proved that different people can think different things... "

There really wasn't anything else to say. That was the point he was trying so desperately to make.

You don't think he belongs in prison, are you like him? The least of things is Attempted Treason.
/----/ Here is a list of Trump's accomplishments while in office in spite of the 24/7/365 nonstop attack on him by the Left. MAGAPILL.COM
Your clown Adam Shytface has failed to prove President Trump did anything wrong.

Agreed. It's actually come up a number of times in conversations I've had with libs. They are delighted to find that people on our side, have different opinions on issues. As though that is a sign of... something terrible.
liberals-claim-to-give-a-hearing-to-other-views.jpg

He's right about Trump, and he's right about DeSantis winning against Biden without even having to campaign.

He's also right about the Democrats needing to give up on Trump. But so many will be wholly unable to do so.

If only Elon had spoken up about the need for the right-wing to give up on Hillary -- then he wouldn't be so full of shit now.....you included...because I don't recall a single comment from you urging your fellow Trumpers to give up on Hillary...instead, it was "Lock Her Up, Lock Her Up" for years.......

_misc-FLMnYJFWQAQ36u1.jpg

Also, with regards to Trump....he did try for the first time in US history -- order his supporters to attack his own government and violently delay the certification of an election that he KNEW HE LOST -- you folks lost your shit because Obama wore a tan suit so we know damn well, you would NOT just let it go...

Forum List

Back