Musk shits on Trump.

You can only consider it treason if you believe people owe the Democratic Party absolute loyalty.

That's fine for you. Don't expect normal people to follow.

No, silly.. you put country before party and celebrity worship.

If only Elon had spoken up about the need for the right-wing to give up on Hillary -- then he wouldn't be so full of shit now.....you included...because I don't recall a single comment from you urging your fellow Trumpers to give up on Hillary...instead, it was "Lock Her Up, Lock Her Up" for years.......

View attachment 669251

Also, with regards to Trump....he did try for the first time in US history -- order his supporters to attack his own government and violently delay the certification of an election that he KNEW HE LOST -- you folks lost your shit because Obama wore a tan suit so we know damn well, you would NOT just let it go...

Tan suits are classic in the South.

Trump could have won reelection if he'd learned some self control. His tantrums and motormouth is not a good look.
I disagree. Trump's personality, while abrasive, is certainly not a newly-discovered thing.

No, the Democrats would have continued hating him even if he'd let them have their way half the time. Why?

Because he prevented the coronation of Queen Hillary. It was Her Turn, after all.

If only Elon had spoken up about the need for the right-wing to give up on Hillary -- then he wouldn't be so full of shit now.....you included...because I don't recall a single comment from you urging your fellow Trumpers to give up on Hillary...instead, it was "Lock Her Up, Lock Her Up" for years.......

View attachment 669251
You just hate Musk because he's African-American.
Also, with regards to Trump....he did try for the first time in US history -- order his supporters to attack his own government and violently delay the certification of an election that he KNEW HE LOST -- you folks lost your shit because Obama wore a tan suit so we know damn well, you would NOT just let it go...
He told people to go home peacefully. All that other shit happened only in the left's kollektive imagination.

I guess the right wing has to find another hero...you can't speak ill of the cult leader:

And just like that the left loves Musk again. (Said in my Forrest Gump voice.)

You just hate Musk because he's African-American.

He told people to go home peacefully. All that other shit happened only in the left's kollektive imagination.
I don't hate Elon -- but the fact you dodge the entire point I made is noted....

He told people to peacefully go home when Hannity, Laura Ingrham, his children, multiple people on Capitol Hill all beg and pleaded with him to say something, anything....up until that point, we have documented proof that what happened on Jan 6th is EXACTLY WHAT HE WANTED AND PLANNED...

Furthermore, he tried to intimidate state election officials to illegally overturn elections and declare himself the winner -- he personally targeted innocent people like volunteer poll workers who did NOTHING WRONG - and incited his followers to threaten his own Vice President to do something NO VP has the authority to do....how do I know you are full of shit, easy.....will you support VP Kamala Harris doing what you wanted Mike Pence to do?

I guess the right wing has to find another hero...you can't speak ill of the cult leader:

\---------------/
- P - O - P - ! - Aw, there goes my little admiration bubble for Mr. Musk. Trump was a really great president who got swindled by corrupt Demonrats.
/---------------\

\---------------/
- P - O - P - ! - Aw, there goes my little admiration bubble for Mr. Musk. Trump was a really great president who got swindled by corrupt Demonrats.
/---------------\
Except he wasn't "swindled" -- are you saying Democrats were smarter and more powerful than your God King?

Why can't Elon just have a different opinion about Trump than you without you withdrawing your admiration for him -- unless your admiration for him was solely based on your belief he is Pro-Trump..

I don't hate Elon -- but the fact you dodge the entire point I made is noted....
Awww, it's funny, you pretending you made a point.
He told people to peacefully go home when Hannity, Laura Ingrham, his children, multiple people on Capitol Hill all beg and pleaded with him to say something, anything....up until that point, we have documented proof that what happened on Jan 6th is EXACTLY WHAT HE WANTED AND PLANNED...
No, you don't. You have a bunch of made-up bullshit designed to get easily-manipulated people like you all wound up.

It's working very well indeed.
Furthermore, he tried to intimidate state election officials to illegally overturn elections and declare himself the winner -- he personally targeted innocent people like volunteer poll workers who did NOTHING WRONG - and incited his followers to threaten his own Vice President to do something NO VP has the authority to do....how do I know you are full of shit, easy.....will you support VP Kamala Harris doing what you wanted Mike Pence to do?
You don't know what I wanted Pence to do. You never asked. You're just assuming.

And you know what they say about assuming:

You're an ass.

“He should hang up his hat and ride into the sunset” wow Musk really eviscerated him /s

Forum List

Back