🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Muslim Attack in London: All the More Reason to Back Trump Travel Ban

You talking about the Muslim woman in the airport intimidating everyone with her religion or the idiots who continually defend Islam everytime a muslim commits another of their incessant terror attacks?
``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

All vile, filthy, subhuman Mohammedan roach excrement is the same.

The planet must be cleansed of the loathsome pestilence that is Islam. It is God's Will.

Know what we mean?

How many more innocent, helpless citizens must be slaughtered by the odious unclean Mohammedan vermin before we eradicate the vile pestilence, huh? HUH?

The only solution to the problem of the cowardly, vicious, lice-ridden, subhuman raghead pestilence is the Final Solution.

Everybody knows this.

Know what we mean?
What about the christian vermin like those two who raped that poor 14 year old girl in Maryland?
The vast majority of crime in America is perpetrated by Christian vermin, in fact.

But of course that doesn't fit the CONservative narrative.
But they aren't doing it for political/religious purposes. At least for the most part. Orange/apple IMO
They do it as part of their culture though. It is part of them like their religion. The two cant be separated.

Typical libstains defending allowing more terrorists in.
Libstains, Libtards,morons. Is this really the limit of your education? Pretty pathetic. Another high school white boy who never took Latin and has no idea of the def of liberal. From the Latin, liber, free bird brain. For the individual and small gov.
Look up mr creosote a man who was so full of bile he threw it uphttps://m.youtube.com/watch?v=gdJcWvxEULQ

Libtard ROE

1. Demand a link or an explanation of the truth you are objecting to.

2. Promptly reject all explanations as right wing lies.

3. Ignore any facts presented.

4. Ridicule spelling and typos, punctuation.

5. Attack the person as being juvenile, ie: "are you 12 years old", question their education, intelligence.

6. Employ misdirection,

6a. smear people

6b. attack religion

7. Lie, make false assumptions

8. Play race/gender card

9. Play gay/lesbian card

10. Play the Nazi/Fascist card

11. Make up stuff

12. Deny constantly

13. Reword and repeat

14. Pretending not to understand when they have been posting about it for the last 2 days.

15. When losing, resort to personal attacks.
Wingnut ROE
1. Projection

Typical libstains defending allowing more terrorists in.
Libstains, Libtards,morons. Is this really the limit of your education? Pretty pathetic. Another high school white boy who never took Latin and has no idea of the def of liberal. From the Latin, liber, free bird brain. For the individual and small gov.
Look up mr creosote a man who was so full of bile he threw it uphttps://m.youtube.com/watch?v=gdJcWvxEULQ

Libtard ROE

1. Demand a link or an explanation of the truth you are objecting to.

2. Promptly reject all explanations as right wing lies.

3. Ignore any facts presented.

4. Ridicule spelling and typos, punctuation.

5. Attack the person as being juvenile, ie: "are you 12 years old", question their education, intelligence.

6. Employ misdirection,

6a. smear people

6b. attack religion

8. Play race/gender card

9. Play gay/lesbian card

10. Play the Nazi/Fascist card

11. Make up stuff

12. Deny constantly

13. Reword and repeat

14. Pretending not to understand when they have been posting about it for the last 2 days.

15. When losing, resort to personal attacks.
Wingnut ROE
1. Projection
Haha...you were the one that wrote "Typical libstains defending allowing more terrorists in."

I have to add that no Muslim has ever tried to murder or rape me.
Bullshit.
You just didn't happen to be on the plane they commandeered and crashed or didn't happen to be in the vicinity of the bomb they detonated or in the crowd of people they ran over. But they were aiming at you. And me.

Bullshit.
You just didn't happen to be on the plane they commandeered and crashed or didn't happen to be in the vicinity of the bomb they detonated or in the crowd of people they ran over. But they were aiming at you. And me.
That's why you're so brave to get close enough to them to whisper your cow impressions.
You must be shitting with fear but you do it anyway.

You talking about the Muslim woman in the airport intimidating everyone with her religion or the idiots who continually defend Islam everytime a muslim commits another of their incessant terror attacks?
``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

All vile, filthy, subhuman Mohammedan roach excrement is the same.

The planet must be cleansed of the loathsome pestilence that is Islam. It is God's Will.

Know what we mean?
No. What DO you mean? You will be speaking sternly to them?

So you endorsed muslim mass murder and misogyny. If she was an Evangelical, for shame, for shame!
You're an asshole.
What a mighty leap you've made there. Are you a christian? Some people seem afraid to admit they are.
Makes no difference what religion I am regarding Muslim mass murder. They murder whomever is in the vicinity. For you lefty hypocrites it matters because you excuse muslims for more intense draconianism that you insult evangelicals over.
Hypocrite.

I've spent my whole life in "the vicinty" of Muslims, and not one has ever tried to kill me.

Sure you have and I bet that is a great comfort to the thousands of victims of grooming gangs in Rotterdam. The bottom undeniable fact is that the overwhelming majority of the global Muslim population is anti-Semitic, misogynistic, homophobic, and theocratic with large percentages supporting honor killings and terrorist groups; such as, AQ, that is not my opinion that is the polling data from PEWs global attitudes survey.
I have to add that no Muslim has ever tried to murder or rape me. How many Muslims have you actually met ?
I get a lot of cars with those fish and those NTW stickers trying to take me and others out on the freeway......it's like it's not part of their religion to be considerate drivers.

Bullshit.
That's why you're so brave to get close enough to them to whisper your cow impressions.
Right in front of them, liar. They do it in front of me, I do it in front of them, slanderer.

Immigrant Islamic Attack. We need travel ban now.
London attack: What we know so far - BBC News

What exactly will Trump's travel ban do to protect us from crazed British citizens inspired by garbage they read on the internet?

What exactly will Trump's travel ban do to protect us from crazed British citizens inspired by garbage they read on the internet?
Will protect us from Islamic extremist like the one in London attacks. How did he get to be a British citizen anyway.

No it wouldn't.

Maybe he was born there.

When are you morons goons learn that there's no such thing as a "Muslim country" anymore than there are christian or Jewish or Buddhist countries.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com
Bottom line is he was a piece of shit that should not have been there.

Bullshit.
Right in front of them, liar. They do it in front of me, I do it in front of them, slanderer.
Well...anyway...I think you're very big and brave.

Bullshit.
And I think you're a phony.

Bullshit.
Well said Sir.
You have shown your courage by making squeaking noises behind the back of a praying female muzzy savage.
You have earned your right to judge.

Bullshit.
It's true...if I meant otherwise I would have written them in quotation marks...thusly;
"Well...anyway...I think you're very big and brave."

Bullshit.
Well said Sir.
You have shown your courage by making squeaking noises behind the back of a praying female muzzy savage.
You have earned your right to judge.
I didn't do anything behind her back. I reacted to her face to her making people in an airport feel uncomfortable.
Phony.

Bullshit.
It's true...if I meant otherwise I would have written them in quotation marks...thusly;
Yeah, you're a phony. You'd chastise any white Christian for being so publicly orthodox because you're brainwashed into which groups are acceptable and which are unacceptable. Hypocrite.

Yeah, you're a phony. You'd chastise any white Christian for being so publicly orthodox because you're brainwashed into which groups are acceptable and which are unacceptable. Hypocrite.
It's 'publicly orthodox' for a Christian to sneak up behind women that are minding their own business and make farmyard animal noises?
I wouldn't mind a second opinion on that.

Why?

A) He was British born.
B) He'd have been able to get into the US even with Trump's ban in place.

Oh, well done Trump....
You need to explain that to the left wing sheeple here who keep insisting there is a trump muslim ban.
Trump said it...wait...haaaannnng oonnnn...did he use quotation marks?
Sneaky Donald!

Forum List

Back