Muslim Girls Gone Wild, NY Edition

-- which is not the same as "Islam". Any more than the Ku Klux Klan is the same thing as "Christianity".

I don't "speak for" anyone. I speak for Logic.

The women have announced themselves as devout followers and members of the Islamic state. Who are you to tell them? A nobody.

KKK isn't taking over entire regions of the middle east, nor is it invading cities where "non believers" are then raped, enslaved or massacred, nor is the KKK ruling nations. Your false comparisons are pathetic.

Doesn't matter if they're trying to take over East Bumfuck Alabama and failing. Doesn't even matter if they exist. The point is you can't extend a conclusion that they represent a religion, simply because they claim to.

This is completely over your head...

Really? Muslim men and women professing to be devout followers of Islam and Shariah law, having sudden jihad syndrome moments across the world, and plotting and carrying out acts of mass murder in the name of Mohammad, which they believe their faith commands it? Here's a Philadelphia Muslim woman that just got busted today as well:

Philadelphia s Keonna Thomas arrested for trying to join ISIS in Syria Daily Mail Online

You should be more concerned about the poop in your head.

You STILL don't get it.

Composition Fallacy doesn't somehow "get better" if you keep doing it over and over. It simply adds up Composition Fallacies. You might as well toss in "Islam killed 3000 on 9/11". Same fallacy.

Islam IS the reason ISIS murders and kills. Islam is the reason that 9/11 Hijackers attacked the US. Islam is the reason for Muslim terrorists and their actions against the west and other Arab Muslims.

See what I mean?

"Christianism IS the reason the Ku Klux Klan murders and kills (not sure what the difference is). Christianism is the reason Eric Rudolph and Tim McVeith and Scott Roeder killed and bombed and maimed and lynched".

You just keep slipping on the same bannan peel over and over and over.

Nope. You're speaking on their behalf, and as such, these women have already called themselves members of the Islamic state.

-- which is not the same as "Islam". Any more than the Ku Klux Klan is the same thing as "Christianity".

I don't "speak for" anyone. I speak for Logic.

The women have announced themselves as devout followers and members of the Islamic state. Who are you to tell them? A nobody.

KKK isn't taking over entire regions of the middle east, nor is it invading cities where "non believers" are then raped, enslaved or massacred, nor is the KKK ruling nations. Your false comparisons are pathetic.

Doesn't matter if they're trying to take over East Bumfuck Alabama and failing. Doesn't even matter if they exist. The point is you can't extend a conclusion that they represent a religion, simply because they claim to.

This is completely over your head...

Really? Muslim men and women professing to be devout followers of Islam and Shariah law, having sudden jihad syndrome moments across the world, and plotting and carrying out acts of mass murder in the name of Mohammad, which they believe their faith commands it? Here's a Philadelphia Muslim woman that just got busted today as well:

Philadelphia s Keonna Thomas arrested for trying to join ISIS in Syria Daily Mail Online

You should be more concerned about the poop in your head.

You STILL don't get it.

Composition Fallacy doesn't somehow "get better" if you keep doing it over and over. It simply adds up Composition Fallacies. You might as well toss in "Islam killed 3000 on 9/11". Same fallacy.

Islamo DID kill 3000 on 9-11!

...yesterday a bunch of Islamic terrorists attacked a school in Kenya and separated all the Christians kids, and then proceeded to slaughter over 150 of them.

These are all coincidences, having nothing to do with Islam? Riiiiiiight!

Forum List

Back