Muslim Woman Miscarries After Encounter With Islamophobes

Pogo

Diamond Member
Dec 7, 2012
Fennario
>> A young pregnant Muslim woman, who was allegedly attacked in the street for wearing a veil has lost her baby, her lawyer announced on Monday.

According to reports in the French media, the woman, who was four months pregnant, was assaulted in the Paris suburb of Argenteuil on June 13th.
On Monday, the 21-year-old’s lawyer Hosni Maati told AFP that the woman had since suffered a miscarriage.

... A contentious law banning the wearing in public of the full Muslim face veil, the niqab, was introduced in France in 2010. It did not however forbid the wearing of the hijab headscarf.

The alleged assault on the woman came just three weeks after another veiled Muslim woman in Argenteuil was targeted in a similar manner.
And last week, Muslims in the neighbourhood clashed with police after officers attempted to arrest a woman in the street who was wearing the full Islamic veil in public. <<

(The Local}

{edit: the site tells me I have to include some commentary here in the OP or it may get deleted. I don't believe OPs reporting a news story should take a stand on that story, so I'll just comment that "assault is bad". Discuss.)

Last edited:
Hmmmm... they're gettin' to the point where they (the French) really friggin hate Muslims...

Perhaps because they've got so damned many of them nowadays... but, still...

Skinheads attack Jews, Catholics, Muslims, Buddhists, black, white, whatever the Hate du Jour is all about.

Lawless punks who decided to take the law into their own hands. And it ended badly. As it oftentimes does.

Bad luck and a tragedy for the parents of that unborn child.

Another casualty of the 'Market Correction' now underway in Europe, after letting MultiCulturalism (the wearing of such secretive garb, among other things) go too far in allowing a Newcomer Group to ghetto-ize itself and to metaphorically fort-up against their host nation.

Oh, and I don't think the Skinheads were Islamophobes... they aren't afraid of Muslims... I think they were simply Islamo-Haters.

Last edited:
The current pc term for babies who are not carried to term = medical waste. So the baby doesn't count as a casualty, according to lefties.

My guess is these women are being attacked by Muslim men for not wearing the niqab.

If those Muslim women can't follow the law, they should remain indoors or get arrested.

The current pc term for babies who are not carried to term = medical waste. So the baby doesn't count as a casualty, according to lefties.

My guess is these women are being attacked by Muslim men for not wearing the niqab.
This is a tough crowd tonight...
wink_smile.gif

Since her account of the alleged "attack" is inconsistent, it might be another incident like the one in San Diego. A woman was murdered with suspicion falling on anti muslim attackers. It turned out that the killer was her husband.

And if that is the case (again) then the regime press corps won't report it...

Hmmmm... they're gettin' to the point where they (the French) really friggin hate Muslims...

Skinheads attack Jews, Catholics, Muslims, Buddhists, black, white, whatever the Hate du Jour is all about.

Lawless punks who decided to take the law into their own hands. And it ended badly. As it oftentimes does.

Another casualty of the 'Market Correction' now underway in Europe, after letting MultiCulturalism (the wearing of such secretive garb, among other things) go too far in allowing a Newcomer Group to ghetto-ize itself and to metaphorically fort-up against their host nation.

Oh, and I don't think the Skinheads were Islamophobes... they aren't afraid of Muslims... I think they were simply Islamo-Haters.

Good point on the semantics. If we need to make distinctions we'll need another word... misislamist? :confused: Broadly, I would submit, hatred is based on ignorance, which is the blank slate to which the imagination inscribes fear, which then manifests in the aggressive as hatred.

France does have a lot of Muslims but that's nothing new; when I lived there in the '70s I worked, traveled and sometimes lived within a vast subculture of Algerians, Tunisians, Moroccans, etc. (French citizens by virture of former French colonies) as well as many Egyptians and Sudanese. They were the underclass, no question, but there was nothing on this scale going on, so what's new is the popular sentiment, not the population.

That is, to the extent we get an accurate view of what the popular sentiment is from the media.

Last edited:

Good point on the semantics. If we need to make distinctions we'll need another word... misislamist? :confused: Broadly, I would submit, hatred is based on ignorance, which is the blank slate to which the imagination inscribes fear, which then manifests in the aggressive as hatred.

France does have a lot of Muslims but that's nothing new; when I lived there in the '70s I worked, traveled and sometimes lived within a vast subculture of Algerians, Tunisians, Moroccans, etc. (French citizens by virture of former French colonies) as well as many Egyptians and Sudanese. They were the underclass, no question, but there was nothing on this scale going on, so what's new is the popular sentiment, not the population.

That is, to the extent we get an accurate view of what the popular sentiment is from the media.

The Muslim population of France is about 5-10% of the total population, probably not much higher than when you were there in the 70s. Probably most are citizens whose families have been there for decades. A lot of 'French' literature is written by people of North African descent, such as From Sleep Unbound by Andree Chedid. Even in the novel Therese Raquin, by Emile Zola and published in the late 1800s, the main character is half Algerian and half French. People from North Africa, including many Muslims, have been a part of French culture for a long, long time.

The current problems are a result of the behavior of extremists and terrorists who have hijacked Islam to further their fanatic cause and by the way the media portrays things. They focus on the small percentage of negative things that happen as opposed to the reality, which is that life goes on peacefully and normally for the vast majority of Muslims all over the world, including in Europe.

There are xenophobes everywhere, and some who are nut cases and violent people who like to hate. If they weren't hating Muslims and attacking them, it would be someone else, based on race, culture, gender, etc. I remember talking to a very frightened teenager a few days after 9/11 happened. She is a Somali Muslim and wore the traditional clothing of her culture, including a head scarf. In the days and weeks after 9/11, she couldn't walk to and from school without motorists hurling insults and threats at her. For an innocent woman to be attacked and lose her baby because of nothing but blind bigotry: it's very disturbing and sad.

Im sorry she lost her child.

There doesnt seem to be enough information to determine who assaulted her though or whether it has anything to do with her faith.

I can't imagine what possesses someone to assault a pregnant woman. Heck, I cant imagine what possesses someone to assault a woman at all.

The Muslim population of France is about 5-10% of the total population, probably not much higher than when you were there in the 70s. Probably most are citizens whose families have been there for decades. A lot of 'French' literature is written by people of North African descent, such as From Sleep Unbound by Andree Chedid. Even in the novel Therese Raquin, by Emile Zola and published in the late 1800s, the main character is half Algerian and half French. People from North Africa, including many Muslims, have been a part of French culture for a long, long time.

The current problems are a result of the behavior of extremists and terrorists who have hijacked Islam to further their fanatic cause and by the way the media portrays things. They focus on the small percentage of negative things that happen as opposed to the reality, which is that life goes on peacefully and normally for the vast majority of Muslims all over the world, including in Europe.

There are xenophobes everywhere, and some who are nut cases and violent people who like to hate. If they weren't hating Muslims and attacking them, it would be someone else, based on race, culture, gender, etc. I remember talking to a very frightened teenager a few days after 9/11 happened. She is a Somali Muslim and wore the traditional clothing of her culture, including a head scarf. In the days and weeks after 9/11, she couldn't walk to and from school without motorists hurling insults and threats at her. For an innocent woman to be attacked and lose her baby because of nothing but blind bigotry: it's very disturbing and sad.

There is good reason not to allow covering the face in some situations. It is impossible to solve a crime, if you can't get an ID on the person who committed it. If their men don't like that, then their men need to come out and do the shopping.

There doesnt seem to be enough information to determine who assaulted her though or whether it has anything to do with her faith.

I can't imagine what possesses someone to assault a pregnant woman. Heck, I cant imagine what possesses someone to assault a woman at all.

That's right, the oh so tolerant, live and let live, left is not tolerant enough to wait for the facts. They are off on their usual racist rant and they want a lynching. Now.. No surprise.

That's right, the oh so tolerant, live and let live, left is not tolerant enough to wait for the facts. They are off on their usual racist rant and they want a lynching. Now.. No surprise.

Where did anybody say anything like that? :confused:

If France is truly approaching 10% muslim, then they should expect that violent muslim uprisings will occur. That follows the proven pattern.

As long as the Muslim population remains around or under 2% in any given country, they will be for the most part be regarded as a peace-loving minority, and not as a threat to other citizens. This is the case in:

United States -- Muslim 0.6%
Australia -- Muslim 1.5%
Canada -- Muslim 1.9%
China -- Muslim 1.8%
Italy -- Muslim 1.5%
Norway -- Muslim 1.8%

At 2% to 5%, they begin to proselytize from other ethnic minorities and disaffected groups, often with major recruiting from the jails and among street gangs. This is happening in:

Denmark -- Muslim 2%
Germany -- Muslim 3.7%
United Kingdom -- Muslim 2.7%
Spain -- Muslim 4%
Thailand -- Muslim 4.6%

>From 5% on, they exercise an inordinate influence in proportion to their percentage of the population. For example, they will push for the introduction of halal (clean by Islamic standards) food, thereby securing food preparation jobs for Muslims. They will increase pressure on supermarket chains to feature halal on their shelves -- along with threats for failure to comply. This is occurring in:

France -- Muslim 8%
Philippines -- Muslim 5%
Sweden -- Muslim 5%
Switzerland -- Muslim 4.3%
The Netherlands -- Muslim 5.5%
Trinidad & Tobago -- Muslim 5.8%

At this point, they will work to get the ruling government to allow them to rule themselves (within their ghettos) under Sharia, the Islamic Law. The ultimate goal of Islamists is to establish Sharia law over the entire world.

When Muslims approach 10% of the population, they tend to increase lawlessness as a means of complaint about their conditions. In Paris , we are already seeing car-burnings. Any non-Muslim action offends Islam, and results in uprisings and threats, such as in Amsterdam , with opposition to Mohammed cartoons and films about Islam. Such tensions are seen daily, particularly in Muslim sections, in:

Guyana -- Muslim 10%
India -- Muslim 13.4%
Israel -- Muslim 16%
Kenya -- Muslim 10%
Russia -- Muslim 15%

After reaching 20%, nations can expect hair-trigger rioting, jihad militia formations, sporadic killings, and the burnings of Christian churches and Jewish synagogues, such as in:

Ethiopia -- Muslim 32.8%

At 40%, nations experience widespread massacres, chronic terror attacks, and ongoing militia warfare, such as in:

Bosnia -- Muslim 40%
Chad -- Muslim 53.1%
Lebanon -- Muslim 59.7%

From 60%, nations experience unfettered persecution of non-believers of all other religions (including non-conforming Muslims), sporadic ethnic cleansing (genocide), use of Sharia Law as a weapon, and Jizya, the tax placed on infidels, such as in:

Albania -- Muslim 70%
Malaysia -- Muslim 60.4%
Qatar -- Muslim 77.5%
Sudan -- Muslim 70%

After 80%, expect daily intimidation and violent jihad, some State-run ethnic cleansing, and even some genocide, as these nations drive out the infidels, and move toward 100% Muslim, such as has been experienced and in some ways is on-going in:

Bangladesh -- Muslim 83%
Egypt -- Muslim 90%
Gaza -- Muslim 98.7%
Indonesia -- Muslim 86.1%
Iran -- Muslim 98%
Iraq -- Muslim 97%
Jordan -- Muslim 92%
Morocco -- Muslim 98.7%
Pakistan -- Muslim 97%
Palestine -- Muslim 99%
Syria -- Muslim 90%
Tajikistan -- Muslim 90%
Turkey -- Muslim 99.8%
United Arab Emirates -- Muslim 96%

100% will usher in the peace of 'Dar-es-Salaam' -- the Islamic House of Peace. Here there's supposed to be peace, because everybody is a Muslim, the Madrasses are the only schools, and the Koran is the only word, such as in:

Afghanistan -- Muslim 100%
Saudi Arabia -- Muslim 100%
Somalia -- Muslim 100%
Yemen -- Muslim 100%

Unfortunately, peace is never achieved, as in these 100% states the most radical Muslims intimidate and spew hatred, and satisfy their blood lust by killing less radical Muslims, for a variety of reasons.

This was written when France was only 8% muslim. When their numbers increase the violence level increases too.

If France is truly approaching 10% muslim, then they should expect that violent muslim uprisings will occur. That follows the proven pattern.

As long as the Muslim population remains around or under 2% in any given country, they will be for the most part be regarded as a peace-loving minority, and not as a threat to other citizens. This is the case in:

Australia -- Muslim 1.5%
Canada -- Muslim 1.9%
China -- Muslim 1.8%
Italy -- Muslim 1.5%
Norway -- Muslim 1.8%

At 2% to 5%, they begin to proselytize from other ethnic minorities and disaffected groups, often with major recruiting from the jails and among street gangs. This is happening in:

Denmark -- Muslim 2%
Germany -- Muslim 3.7%
Spain -- Muslim 4%
Thailand -- Muslim 4.6%

>From 5% on, they exercise an inordinate influence in proportion to their percentage of the population. For example, they will push for the introduction of halal (clean by Islamic standards) food, thereby securing food preparation jobs for Muslims. They will increase pressure on supermarket chains to feature halal on their shelves -- along with threats for failure to comply. This is occurring in:

France -- Muslim 8%
Philippines -- Muslim 5%
Sweden -- Muslim 5%

At this point, they will work to get the ruling government to allow them to rule themselves (within their ghettos) under Sharia, the Islamic Law. The ultimate goal of Islamists is to establish Sharia law over the entire world.

When Muslims approach 10% of the population, they tend to increase lawlessness as a means of complaint about their conditions. In Paris , we are already seeing car-burnings. Any non-Muslim action offends Islam, and results in uprisings and threats, such as in Amsterdam , with opposition to Mohammed cartoons and films about Islam. Such tensions are seen daily, particularly in Muslim sections, in:

Guyana -- Muslim 10%
India -- Muslim 13.4%
Israel -- Muslim 16%
Kenya -- Muslim 10%
Russia -- Muslim 15%

After reaching 20%, nations can expect hair-trigger rioting, jihad militia formations, sporadic killings, and the burnings of Christian churches and Jewish synagogues, such as in:

Ethiopia -- Muslim 32.8%

At 40%, nations experience widespread massacres, chronic terror attacks, and ongoing militia warfare, such as in:

Bosnia -- Muslim 40%
Chad -- Muslim 53.1%
Lebanon -- Muslim 59.7%

From 60%, nations experience unfettered persecution of non-believers of all other religions (including non-conforming Muslims), sporadic ethnic cleansing (genocide), use of Sharia Law as a weapon, and Jizya, the tax placed on infidels, such as in:

Albania -- Muslim 70%
Malaysia -- Muslim 60.4%
Qatar -- Muslim 77.5%
Sudan -- Muslim 70%

After 80%, expect daily intimidation and violent jihad, some State-run ethnic cleansing, and even some genocide, as these nations drive out the infidels, and move toward 100% Muslim, such as has been experienced and in some ways is on-going in:

Bangladesh -- Muslim 83%
Egypt -- Muslim 90%
Gaza -- Muslim 98.7%
Iran -- Muslim 98%
Iraq -- Muslim 97%
Jordan -- Muslim 92%
Morocco -- Muslim 98.7%
Pakistan -- Muslim 97%
Palestine -- Muslim 99%
Syria -- Muslim 90%
Tajikistan -- Muslim 90%
Turkey -- Muslim 99.8%

100% will usher in the peace of 'Dar-es-Salaam' -- the Islamic House of Peace. Here there's supposed to be peace, because everybody is a Muslim, the Madrasses are the only schools, and the Koran is the only word, such as in:

Somalia -- Muslim 100%
Yemen -- Muslim 100%

Unfortunately, peace is never achieved, as in these 100% states the most radical Muslims intimidate and spew hatred, and satisfy their blood lust by killing less radical Muslims, for a variety of reasons.

This was written when France was only 8% muslim. When their numbers increase the violence level increases too.

:link: ??

Colour me skeptical on these numbers, especially the ones that read "100". Pretty sure that's impossible.

Whatever your source is, does it give historical numbers (for France)?

However, considering this:

Can we tell the hair-on-fire bigots on this site that they're full of shit and you said so? TIA.

Australia -- Muslim 1.5%
Canada -- Muslim 1.9%
China -- Muslim 1.8%
Italy -- Muslim 1.5%
Norway -- Muslim 1.8%

Denmark -- Muslim 2%
Germany -- Muslim 3.7%
Spain -- Muslim 4%
Thailand -- Muslim 4.6%

France -- Muslim 8%
Philippines -- Muslim 5%
Sweden -- Muslim 5%

Guyana -- Muslim 10%
India -- Muslim 13.4%
Israel -- Muslim 16%
Kenya -- Muslim 10%
Russia -- Muslim 15%

Ethiopia -- Muslim 32.8%

Bosnia -- Muslim 40%
Chad -- Muslim 53.1%
Lebanon -- Muslim 59.7%

Albania -- Muslim 70%
Malaysia -- Muslim 60.4%
Qatar -- Muslim 77.5%
Sudan -- Muslim 70%

Bangladesh -- Muslim 83%
Egypt -- Muslim 90%
Gaza -- Muslim 98.7%
Iran -- Muslim 98%
Iraq -- Muslim 97%
Jordan -- Muslim 92%
Morocco -- Muslim 98.7%
Pakistan -- Muslim 97%
Palestine -- Muslim 99%
Syria -- Muslim 90%
Tajikistan -- Muslim 90%
Turkey -- Muslim 99.8%

Somalia -- Muslim 100%
Yemen -- Muslim 100%

:link: ??

Colour me skeptical on these numbers, especially the ones that read "100". Pretty sure that's impossible.

Whatever your source is, does it give historical numbers (for France)?

However, considering this:

Can we tell the hair-on-fire bigots on this site that they're full of shit and you said so? TIA.

I don't disagree with the numbers, what I disagree with is the claim that because a country is majority Muslim, it is a violent county ruled by chaos, ethnic cleansing,etc. This simply is not true. However, one number I know is completely wrong is the UAE with a figure of 96% Muslim. Only 20% of the UAE's population are Emirate citizens who are definitely Muslim. The other 80 percent come from other ME countries, Asia (many, many Indians), and Western countries.

Saudi is not a violent country; Turkey is not a violent country; Jordon is not a violent country; Albania is not a violent country; Morocco is not a violent country; Egypt is not a violent country, though they are having problems currently; and there are others also not violent. I've listed the ones I know about from personal experience. Essentially, the premis of Katz's post is completely fallacious. She's never been to these countries; she has no idea what they are like. One thing I learned 35 years ago traveling in Morocco is that the news can report a war going on in the country and make it sound like the whole country is falling apart. I was there during that 'war,' which was a problem taking place in one corner of the country with there rest of the country going on like normal, peacefully and safe. If you depend on the media to gain knowledge of the world, you will get only a skewed vision of reality. The media reports on what is going wrong and ignores all that is normal and right. Egypt is having some problems right now, but mainly only in one square in Cairo. Believing the whole country is falling apart is like believeing the US is falling apart because people are rioting in LA after a black guy is beaten up by police.

Forum List

Back