Muslims In America.. The "peaceful Muslims"

The verses in the Koran that were ripped off from the OT and other religions bear little resemblance in context or meaning to the originals. No, the insipid psychotic gibberish in the Koran is not similar to the OT at all, and neither are the rip-offs of Zoroastrianism and the other religions. The Koran is insane juvenile gibberish, nothing religious about it.
Obviously, you have never read the Quran........ :cool:

Ouch. Sorry man. :eek:
I had worked as a department supervisor at a high tech factory for 5 years.

No one there knew that I was a muslim because I wore regular American clothes at work and the topic of religion never came up.

A new mosque was built right down the street from the factory and people started seeing my car in the parking lot on fridays. Which is the congregational meeting day in Islam. So it finally got around that I was a muslim.

For 4 years I always received stellar annual work reviews and a nice hourly pay raise.

But that 5th year, (when I was identified as a muslim), my work review was rated substandard......no raise.......and 45 days later I was terminated. ... :(
Ouch. Seems like a classic 'the Muslims are coming' knee jerk reaction, that you find across America. The 9/11 hijackers weren't even American Muslims, yet the paranoia and fear remains. :/
Muslim is muslim. Quran instructs all muslims to commit jihad and to lie to make them look good. I do not trust any muslim satan worshiper.

And the Christian Bible teaches people to love those Muslims.

The verses in the Koran that were ripped off from the OT and other religions bear little resemblance in context or meaning to the originals. No, the insipid psychotic gibberish in the Koran is not similar to the OT at all, and neither are the rip-offs of Zoroastrianism and the other religions. The Koran is insane juvenile gibberish, nothing religious about it.
Obviously, you have never read the Quran........ :cool:

Actually I have. You should read it yourself sometime.

You can find the Golden Rule in the teachings of the Prophet Mohammed.

Yes, that might conflict with other passages in the Koran. But if passages conflict in any holy book, who's to say which ones are truly representative of the faith?

Ouch. Sorry man. :eek:
I had worked as a department supervisor at a high tech factory for 5 years.

No one there knew that I was a muslim because I wore regular American clothes at work and the topic of religion never came up.

A new mosque was built right down the street from the factory and people started seeing my car in the parking lot on fridays. Which is the congregational meeting day in Islam. So it finally got around that I was a muslim.

For 4 years I always received stellar annual work reviews and a nice hourly pay raise.

But that 5th year, (when I was identified as a muslim), my work review was rated substandard......no raise.......and 45 days later I was terminated. ... :(
Ouch. Seems like a classic 'the Muslims are coming' knee jerk reaction, that you find across America. The 9/11 hijackers weren't even American Muslims, yet the paranoia and fear remains. :/
Muslim is muslim. Quran instructs all muslims to commit jihad and to lie to make them look good. I do not trust any muslim satan worshiper.

And the Christian Bible teaches people to love those Muslims.
You are correct. Love the sinner hate the sin. That is one of the differences between the Bible and the quran. The quran teaches muslims to who knows, because if you read the quran it says different things depends which part you are reading.

And organized haphazardly and according to length, rather than chronology, if memory serves correctly. An asinine way to configure a foundational work.
The Quran is arranged in a manner which forces the reader to dig deep into it's eternal message.

Whereas, the Bible is laid out in a chronological linear fashion that reads like a novel.

And organized haphazardly and according to length, rather than chronology, if memory serves correctly. An asinine way to configure a foundational work.
The Quran is arranged in a manner which forces the reader to dig deep into it's eternal message.

Whereas, the Bible is laid out in a chronological linear fashion that reads like a novel.
Actually the quran doesn't make any sense whatsoever. Satan worshipers understand it though.

Right the same God by a different name and a slightly different view on him. Yes I am aware of all the arguments in favor of the Jews, they were pagans, and not monotheistic.
Not the same god, that is the lie that people all to often believe. I know a former muslim from pakistan, he will tell you what I have told you.

Which is what? Are you aware of the similarities between the OT and Quran. Differences yes, but many of the same people mentioned , the book of Jasper is more in the Quran and only mentioned in the OT , of course there are a few differences but not many. The OT talks preemptive wars, and genocide, the Quran talks about fighting enemies. Of course if your an evangelical or fundamental Muslim your both going to twist verses to suit your purposes.
I am aware that people will misinform me that there are simililarities between the OT and the Quran to brainwash me in believing the lie. Pure BS! I am aware of the argument and reject it due to I actually understand the Bible. People influenced by satan try to say they are the same.

Yep your an evangelical fundamentalist who has probably never read Mac I and II or the Book of Ester. Sure I'm doing it to brainwash you, I really don't think you understand the Bible either.

Tell me, why don't either one eat pork?
Actually I read the Book of Esther back in May. Mac i or ii I have no idea what that is. By the way, Esther is spelled with an h in it. When you try to argue the Bible with me make sure you know what you are talking about. Goodbye loser.

You have no idea what Mac I and II is . I would read those two books, you might learn some things
Right the same God by a different name and a slightly different view on him. Yes I am aware of all the arguments in favor of the Jews, they were pagans, and not monotheistic.
Not the same god, that is the lie that people all to often believe. I know a former muslim from pakistan, he will tell you what I have told you.

Which is what? Are you aware of the similarities between the OT and Quran. Differences yes, but many of the same people mentioned , the book of Jasper is more in the Quran and only mentioned in the OT , of course there are a few differences but not many. The OT talks preemptive wars, and genocide, the Quran talks about fighting enemies. Of course if your an evangelical or fundamental Muslim your both going to twist verses to suit your purposes.
I am aware that people will misinform me that there are simililarities between the OT and the Quran to brainwash me in believing the lie. Pure BS! I am aware of the argument and reject it due to I actually understand the Bible. People influenced by satan try to say they are the same.

Yep your an evangelical fundamentalist who has probably never read Mac I and II or the Book of Ester. Sure I'm doing it to brainwash you, I really don't think you understand the Bible either.

Actually I read the Book of Esther back in May. Mac i or ii I have no idea what that is. By the way, Esther is spelled with an h in it. When you try to argue the Bible with me make sure you know what you are talking about. Goodbye loser.

Why is it neither eat pork now?
Here is the lastest RC Bible , you might want to read Mac I and II.
http://www.usccb.org/bible/books-of-the-bible/index.cfm

You are correct. Love the sinner hate the sin. That is one of the differences between the Bible and the quran. The quran teaches muslims to who knows, because if you read the quran it says different things depends which part you are reading.

There is also the practice of abrogation in Islam; they like to mislead by quoting 'peaceful passages' as examples of how wonderful and Disney-like their degenerate political ideology is, but leave out that the verse was most likely abrogated by a later verse. The Surahs are not in order, which helps with the lying and misrepresentation to outsiders.

Any religion that needs to convert the world and kill those who won't convert is nuts and lacks the ability to grasp it's own teachings, but then religion was is only intended to provide scapegoat and made up reasons for the not yet understood. You know chewing gum for the ignorant mind.

There is very little difference between the Quran and the Old Testament portion of the Bible.

Both teach the worship of the One God.

Whereas, the New Testament teaches polytheism (3 gods) and the blasphemous worship of a man named Jesus.

There is very little difference between the Quran and the Old Testament portion of the Bible.

Whereas, the New Testament teaches polytheism (3 gods) and the blasphemous worship of a man named Jesus.

I bet you you wish people would take you seriously. The ridiculous distortions of the book of Moses in the Koran reads like a Onion parody.

Zoroastrian is in the OT. why 2 different versions in Gen? Do you know who the gardeners were, the Persians. Good and evil, angles, all Zoroastrian, when the Jews lived with the Persians in Babylon.

You do not see any resemblance between the OT and Quran? Really, I find that so surprising. I have only read the Quran out of curiosity, but I have to say, its harder to read, not like a novel, but a lot of the same basic ideas. ON a plus side to the Quran they have respect for Jesus and see him as a prophet, and respect for the virgin Mary who is nothing but a whore to the Jews, different story but still respectful.

Islam is growing and spreading throughout the world.......it is unstoppable.......... :thup:
Yeah, idiocy running rampant seems to be a global problem, people erecting buildings to their imaginary friends in the sky, just look at all the churches and mosques and temples, all wanting to reap their unlimited forever pie in the sky reward.

Ever hear the adage that is something sounds too good to be true it probably is???

Apply it to religion/

Not three gods
John 1:1
But ONE God

Last edited:

The Q'uran is arranged in a fashion that lent itself to memorization for recital to illiterate hordes, not to dig deeper. Organizationally, it is a train wreck, even though many Muslims can't bring themselves to admit as much. Amazing, what centuries of rationalization over a flawed work can do to re-position the beast in the minds of the faithful.

You have no idea what Mac I and II is . I would read those two books, you might learn some things

Why is it neither eat pork now?
Here is the lastest RC Bible , you might want to read Mac I and II.
Books of the Bible
Still nothing. Two books that have determined to be uninspired and added to the original Bible. Leave it to the catholic church to get it wrong. Keep trying, your failure is quite entertaining.

The New Testament teaches one God in three persons. Another example of one trying to prove something and having no idea what they are talking about. Satan worshiper.

Forum List

Back