Muslims In America.. The "peaceful Muslims"

The Q'uran is arranged in a fashion that lent itself to memorization for recital to illiterate hordes, not to dig deeper. Organizationally, it is a train wreck, even though many Muslims can't bring themselves to admit as much. Amazing, what centuries of rationalization over a flawed work can do to re-position the beast in the minds of the faithful.
You remind me of the art critic that when confronted with a piece of art he doesn't understand.

He will declare the masterpiece flawed and not worthy.

And yet, the beauty of the Quran has not only endured, but has flourished all over the world.

The Q'uran is arranged in a fashion that lent itself to memorization for recital to illiterate hordes, not to dig deeper. Organizationally, it is a train wreck, even though many Muslims can't bring themselves to admit as much. Amazing, what centuries of rationalization over a flawed work can do to re-position the beast in the minds of the faithful.
You remind me of the art critic that when confronted with a piece of art he doesn't understand.

He will declare the masterpiece flawed and not worthy.

And yet, the beauty of the Quran has not only endured, but has flourished all over the world.
Yeah, sure.

The Q'uran was arranged with passage-memorization in mind, when spreading the word amongst the vast illiterate audiences of the time.

The vast amount of repetition and rote tell us all we need to know about the memorization basis of that highly flawed work.

And, given the high illiteracy levels spanning the domains of Islam over the centuries, and well into the time of living memory, ignorant and stupid peasants and sheep buggerers have neither the materials nor the literacy nor the intellectual talent required to make comparisons with more solid and far better constructed works of various kinds.

I understand your Copycat Compendium of Hallucinations well enough, and I know a piece of crap literature when I see one, and your book is one such afflicted opus.

The fact that millions of under-educated simple-minded sheeple-followers (and their better-educated yet emotionally biased and loyal descendants) hold it up as something different, does not render it thus.

There is very little difference between the Quran and the Old Testament portion of the Bible.

Both teach the worship of the One God.

Whereas, the New Testament teaches polytheism (3 gods) and the blasphemous worship of a man named Jesus.
The New Testament teaches one God in three persons. Another example of one trying to prove something and having no idea what they are talking about. Satan worshiper.
Sunni man is ok just believes differently I would not call him a satan worshiper

That God came to earth as a man is a crude theology

Jesus the man urinated, defecated, sweated, etc.

And now you claim he was God.......and performed these bodily functions. ...... :eusa_hand:

True........we are a very lively and fun loving group of people. ...... :eusa_angel:
You guys ever get the feeling sunni man is pulling your dick?

Doesn't take long for most to figure out he's just LARPing. He's about as 'Muslim' as John Hagee, but some people will take him seriously. He likes trolling; it gets him attention, something he doesn't get in real life.

That God came to earth as a man is a crude theology

Jesus the man urinated, defecated, sweated, etc.

And now you claim he was God.......and performed these bodily functions. ...... :eusa_hand:
Yes God came to earth in human form he had to experience the same temptation as man did that he could never have faced in his God state.

The New Testament teaches one God in three persons.
Which is pure polytheism. .... :cool:
Coming from a Satan worshiper means nothing.

Do you know there are some Christians who see the trinity as a metaphor. See Jesus was an anointed man of God, not God, he worshipped God and said God is a spirit. So we are Christians as we follow our prophet Jesus, and the glue that holds us to God, is the HS in us. Really the whole meaning changes once you realize Jesus was a man of God and we not to worship him , but emulate him.

I find the Muslims more monotheistic than Jews, because we must remember some of the Jewish Kings would build altars to pagan Gods and worship them and give sacrifices to them. King Solomon for just one example comes to mind. So they believed in other Gods, as I'm aware also some tribes of Arabs or Muslims believed in more than one God and they fought amongst themselves.

The barbaric nature of a 7th century religion, having not gone through a reformation the likes of Christianity and Judaism, isn't what is surprising. What is surprising is that the rest of the Muslim world, the majority we are supposed to believe that is modern and against radicalism, does NOT speak out en masse against the jihad, does NOT take action to stop the jihad, and instead the vast majority stay silent, at best. There are very vocal Christian and Jewish groups, the Vatican, et al., who denounce the behavior of the one-offs that occur occasionally in their faiths, but where are the predominant Muslim groups speaking out against the jihad, against the caliphate? They don't exist. Why? Because at the head of the beast, the puppet master, the equivalent to the Vatican, is the Ayatollah and the Imams of Iran. They have not yet modernized by way of a reformation, and I believe it is too late for that.....millions of people are going to die before the dust settles, and the feckless infidels have a good chance of losing for lack of conviction....just read all the ill-informed nonsense on this forum, for example. Or watch the dying network news.... Libs, while making good music and art and wine, are on the wrong side of sooOOOo many things, this being in the top 3.

Do you know there are some Christians who see the trinity as a metaphor. See Jesus was an anointed man of God, not God, he worshipped God and said God is a spirit. So we are Christians as we follow our prophet Jesus, and the glue that holds us to God, is the HS in us. Really the whole meaning changes once you realize Jesus was a man of God and we not to worship him , but emulate him.

I find the Muslims more monotheistic than Jews, because we must remember some of the Jewish Kings would build altars to pagan Gods and worship them and give sacrifices to them. King Solomon for just one example comes to mind. So they believed in other Gods, as I'm aware also some tribes of Arabs or Muslims believed in more than one God and they fought amongst themselves.
Wrong. You obviously have never read the Bible. Jesus is the Son of God. Like I said ,quite entertaining.

Did you know that the name Allah comes from an old name for their moon god?

Ouch. Sorry man. :eek:
I had worked as a department supervisor at a high tech factory for 5 years.

No one there knew that I was a muslim because I wore regular American clothes at work and the topic of religion never came up.

A new mosque was built right down the street from the factory and people started seeing my car in the parking lot on fridays. Which is the congregational meeting day in Islam. So it finally got around that I was a muslim.

For 4 years I always received stellar annual work reviews and a nice hourly pay raise.

But that 5th year, (when I was identified as a muslim), my work review was rated substandard......no raise.......and 45 days later I was terminated. ... :(
At least they didn't cut off your head.

Would say more than that, at the height of 9/11 US companies and corporations were firing people for just having Arab sounding names. Some of my extended family lost their jobs, and had to find other ones. So it is general discrimination post 9/11 too.
I had that happen to me in 2003. ....... :(
Ouch. Sorry man. :eek:

Amir Khan, well known boxer was refused entry into the US because he was called "Amir Khan", the US govt just doesn't give a damn. Someone got banned because their name backwards spelt the name of some terrorist or other. I suppose not much has changed in the past 200 years.
Weird, I would relate a name like Amir Khan as being more traditional Indian or Pakistani - it is hardly an indication of anything.

My first guess would probably be Sikh.

There is very little difference between the Quran and the Old Testament portion of the Bible.

Both teach the worship of the One God.

Whereas, the New Testament teaches polytheism (3 gods) and the blasphemous worship of a man named Jesus.

Nowhere does the Old testament prohibit polytheism.

Forum List

Back