Must be nice to be a white guy when it comes to dating

They get to choose between Indian, Chinese, Black, or white woman when looking for a mate. Black guys on the otherhand can only date black women, fat ugly white women, and indian or chinese don't seem to be interested

I would hope this is not because these women think ALL WHITE MEN have money. It sucks man

It so depressing when I see a nice looking black women with a white guy.

I'm just glad to be able to induce your depression.

Can I stick my dick in your eye

They like to date white men because white men will pay for the date.
Oh and the woman don't have to worry their date will take off running from a cop or parole officer.

Me not know all black men were criminals

Why is it that so many blacks both mens and womans have such difficulty with the English language? It's not that hard to master and leaves a much better impression and immediate respect. If I was a black I would first learn how to communicate without appearing ignorant.

Me not know you was stupid enough to take my post seriously lol

Also black women are more willing to get involved in fetish activity with a white guy but not the black man

They get to choose between Indian, Chinese, Black, or white woman when looking for a mate. Black guys on the otherhand can only date black women, fat ugly white women, and indian or chinese don't seem to be interested

I would hope this is not because these women think ALL WHITE MEN have money. It sucks man

Well there's the problem !
You have bizarre sexual fantasies.

For the Op and dank furby

Yeah, it was awesome.

I actually give heaps of shit to trannies who never did that.

Planning on growing one?

Yeah, it was awesome.

I actually give heaps of shit to trannies who never did that.

Sort of like a tranny den mother.

Also black women are more willing to get involved in fetish activity with a white guy but not the black man

Well fetish trolling is something you're into here, obviously.

I want a black women to put her feet in my face but she only wants to do it for the white man

White trannies like the Great Goose, that's your ticket.

Do it sound like I am interested in men mutherfucker? Must you talk so fucking stupid?

I want a black women to put her feet in my face but she only wants to do it for the white man
It's sounds like you are interested in anything with a heart beat.

Not interested in ugly women or faggots. Allergic to both

That's what you tell people anyway.

I;m allergic to you too mutherfucker. Your posts make my ass itch

I;m allergic to you too mutherfucker. Your posts make my ass itch
As they should.

Forum List

Back