Must be nice to be a white guy when it comes to dating

They like to date white men because white men will pay for the date.
Oh and the woman don't have to worry their date will take off running from a cop or parole officer.

Me not know all black men were criminals

Why is it that so many blacks both mens and womans have such difficulty with the English language? It's not that hard to master and leaves a much better impression and immediate respect. If I was a black I would first learn how to communicate without appearing ignorant.

Me not know you was stupid enough to take my post seriously lol

Being a white man is serious business.

They get to choose between Indian, Chinese, Black, or white woman when looking for a mate. Black guys on the otherhand can only date black women, fat ugly white women, and indian or chinese don't seem to be interested

I would hope this is not because these women think ALL WHITE MEN have money. It sucks man

It so depressing when I see a nice looking black women with a white guy.

Damn dude you are one of the few on here I would like to have a beer or 12 with at a neighborhood tavern

You crack my ass up...

I think black men are higher up on the racial dating ladder then gypsies. I think a black guy has more dates with women then I do. But good looking white guys beat them, true.

I think black men are higher up on the racial dating ladder then gypsies. I think a black guy has more dates with women then I do. But good looking white guys beat them, true.

I want a bad ass Indian bitch

I want a bad ass Indian bitch

If you look close enough Im sure you will find one. Depends on who you are not only race, make the best of yourself you can be. Work out, grow some strong abs. Get some money, a nice suit and watch etc. Rent a good car and pretend to be rich etc.

Forum List

Back