My Apologies to the Liberals Here; You Were Right.....

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
The Republicans had no plan to replace Obamacare, it was all just a rhetorical game to undermine Obama and they are not capable of governing in the Democratic Parties place.

IF the Dems would back off on their Social agenda they can return to power for all I care.

Republicans are obviously not fit to govern.

kool-aid-pitcher.jpg

The Republicans had no plan to replace Obamacare, it was all just a rhetorical game to undermine Obama and they are not capable of governing in the Democratic Parties place.

IF the Dems would back off on their Social agenda they can return to power for all I care.

I remember being mocked in here simply for asking for details on the plan.

Those people fell for it too. I wonder if they're embarrassed.

What a racist thing to post!

lol, no seriously, the GOP has had 8 years to cobble their replacement plan together and didnt because they thought that they would never have to actually follow through on their promises.

Fuck them and their stupid little bitch games.

The best case scenario, that has zero chance of happening of course, is a bipartisan plan to improve the ACA. Or hell, a bipartisan plan to improve the AHCA, which will also never happen.

I feel embarrassed for assuming that Trumps plan was being taken seriously by the GOP establishment.

Trump depends on Senator "Song bird" McCain to get this thing through now, thanks to the Republicans being unwilling to shed any of the most objectionable packaging phrases and items that are ultimately irrelevant.

They are not fit to govern this country, but then again, I am not sure the Democrats are either.

We need a new party system, lol.

Get working on that one, will ya? Like muy pronto?

I feel embarrassed for assuming that Trumps plan was being taken seriously by the GOP establishment.

Trump depends on Senator "Song bird" McCain to get this thing through now, thanks to the Republicans being unwilling to shed any of the most objectionable packaging phrases and items that are ultimately irrelevant.

They are not fit to govern this country, but then again, I am not sure the Democrats are either.

Yeah, I'll let ya know...

:laugh:

Both sides play the same game. That's why you do not see me siding with one or the other. The only reason Trump is different is because he is trying to fight the crookedness of both sides. By doing so he's being shredded to pieces. Obamacare is so deeply embedded into thousands of areas, most which we have no clue about it isn't easy to undo it all. But you have to be fully awake, and start listening to those who keep heeding the warning.
Don't like Alex find someone who mentions maybe the same things and follow what they say. You will never get the truth of what's really going on until you and others become of the games being played.

It is all a power grab for the NEW WORLD ORDER once people investigate, without putting the left right bs into it the pieces start to make sense.

You have to start at " A " in order to get to " Z ". This isn't about the left or right side of politics. again it is Dominance over population control.

Almost any political bs the left claims is a conspiracy it's anything but that. , Same goes for the right. You have to know how to pick apart the real agenda.

upload_2017-7-17_14-40-40.png

Global Governance: The Quiet War Against American Independence

You actually thought the Rs gave a shit about anybody but their contributors?
I voted for jobs and then the Health Care will come.
The problem is I have no one to vote for.

The best case scenario, that has zero chance of happening of course, is a bipartisan plan to improve the ACA. Or hell, a bipartisan plan to improve the AHCA, which will also never happen.
Why not? Mitch is threatening the Repubs with it, and at least some of the Dems are willing to talk. I think it could happen, it should happen, it NEEDS to happen. And if the Republicans and Dems won't work together to fix this goddamned thing, they all need to find a different career, starting in 2018.

Eh, when America goes over the economic cliff, plenty will change.

You are correct, but I'd given them more time.

I don't think they are going to find a credible alternative to Obamacare simply because many of their supporters don't want to repeal it. They want to fix it.

They're on Obamacare, they voted for Trump, and they're already disappointed

There are other issues that the Republicans can move on that the Dems won't such as taxes and deregulation.

I don't think they are going to find a credible alternative to Obamacare simply because many of their supporters don't want to repeal it. They want to fix it.

There are other issues that the Republicans can move on that the Dems won't such as taxes and deregulation.

How much time? They tried to repeal like what 60 times over the past 8 years? Like mindwars said there is too much intertwined with each other, you get rid of one part only to find out it's tied to another. They said repeal, repeal to me is get rid of it and either start over or go back to the way we were before March 2010.

I think they know that they can't provide what their base has been convinced they want.

None of that will fix the actual problem, which is Congress corruption + lobbyist/state comptroller corruption.

Until that gets fixed, there will be problems.

the ONLY way this will work is if they build it together.

one side builds it - the other side tears it down when in power.
they build same thing.
power switches, revamp and start over.

it's the pure definition of insanity cause it's not changing. both sides need to get their asses into a room and not come out until they put pretenses down and solutions up.

When I say "Repeal Obamacare" that is synecdoche for 'repeal the worst features and make it work".

I very much suspect that about half the people who say they want Obamacare repealed are thinking the same kind of thing.

Social agenda? You mean civil rights?

Sorry. Those are very important to us.

Good on you for recognizing the reality regarding health care, though. Much appreciated.

Forum List

Back