My daughter and her husband both now have Covid...

Let’s get one thing straight, only fully vaxxed PLUS masking helps with new variants. AAMOF unvaxxed people are fucked. For one thing, show me an unvaxxed conservatives who even wear masks unlessforced to. These people to begin are super spreaders.
As you deny the natural immunity and the survival rates. It's idiots like you that are ok with vaccinating children with no risk at all.

I'll be right back....I need to shut that chain link fence or the mosquitoes will get in.....oh masks work ...lmao

I have told you I don't know how many times that I'm glad my parents are vaccinated and boosted. How many times can you forget that?

OTOH, you only think a "tiny percentage" of people should not take them. Really? You think elementary aged children need these vaccines? Teenagers? Young adults? WHY? They are DRIVING the spread. Vaccinating everyone is DRIVING the spread.

Read my links and you will see.

If that's the case, then why are infections way down at this time of the year compared to last, even with delta being the dominant strain? Shouldn't over 200 million american's "driving the spread" actually being doing just that? Instead the opposite is happening in the face of a much more transmissable variant. Even with omicron, we still haven't reached the peak of the original alpha strain. The ppl driving the spread aren't the vaccinated, it's the people who have no prior defense to the virus, get a clue.

They are marginally effective because the general public doesn’t wear or maintain them correctly. They are very hard to breath through for those with any underlying condition which is those who are most at risk. Geesus, you can’t even wear them with much facial hair. maybe if deniers did a little research instead of listening to Fix News.

1640299377880.png

If that's the case, then why are infections way down at this time of the year compared to last, even with delta being the dominant strain? Shouldn't over 200 million american's "driving the spread" actually being doing just that? Instead the opposite is happening in the face of a much more transmissable variant. Even with omicron, we still haven't reached the peak of the original alpha strain. The ppl driving the spread aren't the vaccinated, it's the people who have no prior defense to the virus, get a clue.

Uh false.

Uh false.

LOL

You retard. He said infections are down from this time last year. This time last year was near the end of December, not early September, as is the article you posted.

Do you even know you’re nuts, Fruitcake?

LOL

You retard. He said infections are down from this time last year. This time last year was near the end of December, not early September, as is the article you posted.

Do you even know you’re nuts, Fruitcake?

You sure are a fucking retard Farouk.

You may reject facts and reality, but at least you're a Nazi hack. :thup:

1640356325618.png

You sure are a fucking retard Farouk.

You may reject facts and reality, but at least you're a Nazi hack. :thup:

View attachment 579335
LOLOL

Today is December 24th, Fruitcake. Not November 22nd.

:cuckoo:

Try again. Maybe a third time you'll get a little closer.

:abgg2q.jpg:

LOLOL

Today is December 24th, Fruitcake. Not November 22nd.

:cuckoo:

Try again. Maybe a third time you'll get a little closer.

:abgg2q.jpg:

DERP

Fucking retard.

You truly are beyond stupd.

It's why you're a Nazi.

A Jew from Iran who promotes Nazism.

You're all kinds fucked up, Farouk.

Survival ? Not only war but covid leaves long time debilitating affects. Just because you’re alive didn’t mean you won the war. there are 800,000 people who have died of covid. .
58,000 plus died in Vietnam which was considered a blunder of epic proportions. Nearly 22/times that number and counting have died from covid. You’re obviously on the wrong side of this debate.

Survival ? Not only war but covid leaves long time debilitating affects. Just because you’re alive didn’t mean you won the war. there are 800,000 people who have died of covid. .
58,000 plus died in Vietnam which was considered a blunder of epic proportions. Nearly 22/times that number and counting have died from covid. You’re obviously on the wrong side of this debate.
12 times, correction

No. The point is why do something that isn’t effective.
Guess you didn’t read my post. Stopping and doing something DIFFERENT IS the sane thing to do. You’re just making up another insane alternative . For one thing non tire expert,not many drivers even plug their own tires. Tire repair with plugs is a one time fix with the next step either tube insert or tire replacement. It’s numb to just make up shit plugging tires several times and pretend that’s an alternative. But you non thinking conspiracy theorist just jump from one unreal idea to another. You live in Oz.

And NOW YOU ARE.........Heavy vaccinated areas almost always have MORE CASES all of a sudden. Good boy..........Fau Chi and the Vaccine manufacturers love you.
Kind of an insane remark when the facts obliterate your reponse. The vast majorities of deaths and hospitalizations are non complete vaxxed persons, mostly science illiterate clueless conservatives and the unqualified

Kind of an insane remark when the facts obliterate your reponse. The vast majorities of deaths and hospitalizations are non complete vaxxed persons, mostly science illiterate clueless conservatives and the unqualified
Non complete vaxxed persons.

Outbreak ≠ Pandemic

If you are seeking to protect people locally during an outbreak masks don't work. However if you are trying to protect people globally during a pandemic......masks still don't work. A virus cannot be stopped using a standard mask, only larger droplets of moisture resulting from a cough or sneeze.

Guess you didn’t read my post. Stopping and doing something DIFFERENT IS the sane thing to do. You’re just making up another insane alternative . For one thing non tire expert,not many drivers even plug their own tires. Tire repair with plugs is a one time fix with the next step either tube insert or tire replacement. It’s numb to just make up shit plugging tires several times and pretend that’s an alternative. But you non thinking conspiracy theorist just jump from one unreal idea to another. You live in Oz.
Kookoo!

And NOW YOU ARE.........Heavy vaccinated areas almost always have MORE CASES all of a sudden. Good boy..........Fau Chi and the Vaccine manufacturers love you.
Ha ha
they are still among the groups of unvaccinated. It seems conspiracy theorists still engage in sex without condoms too and still wonder why they spread diseases among each other ..
DS

Ha ha
they are still among the groups of unvaccinated. It seems conspiracy theorists still engage in sex without condoms too and still wonder why they spread diseases among each other ..

DS
As your definition of vaccinated continue to mutate faster than the virus itself.

As you deny the natural immunity and the survival rates. It's idiots like you that are ok with vaccinating children with no risk at all.

I'll be right back....I need to shut that chain link fence or the mosquitoes will get in.....oh masks work ...lmao
Sure…all those un vaxxed conservatives in the hospital or dead are much better off having used “natural immunity”

Seriously, you are science illiterate. Why vax kids who Children have ” no risk at all” ? You are ignorant.

Forum List

Back