My daughter and her husband both now have Covid...

The vaccine does not do anything to help you, C'mon Man! LOLOL Vaxxed are getting sick. Many are dying. Mostly between the ages of 30 to 39 in an oregon county that they did stats for. Many others are suffering miscarriages associated with the vaxx and it appears to cause problems with fertility. You should take it.
Not as many who didn't get it.

That's like saying if you've been exposed to house cats you've been exposed to tigers.

Yes, both are in the cat family.

They are the same viral family, thus, if you have been exposed to them, you have developed an immunity.

That's why the mad scientists have resorted to gain of function mutations to make a virus we are immune to, deadly.

You should ask your overlord, fau chi, why the hell he did that.

... making them the 5th person I know who has been fully "vaccinated" and still got Covid.
Both are fine, stuffy nose...little run down feeling but both are already getting better (age 30 and 32)

Only Vaccine I have ever heard of where so MANY who are fully inoculated - still get what the shot is supposed to protect them from.
Flue vax is the same.

So those people who die from Covid don't matter so much.

People die from disease every fucking day. It takes a particular breed of moron to accept a massive increase in suicides from lockdowns, than are actually dying from the disease.

Hello special moron.

How many die of heart attacks each year that appear healthy that didn't have the jab?

Nowhere near the number that are dying now from the injection. It's well documented that athletes across the world are just dropping over dead. This isn't normal. Anyone with reasoning or half decent logic abilities can deduce such. It's not difficult.

People die from disease every fucking day. It takes a particular breed of moron to accept a massive increase in suicides from lockdowns, than are actually dying from the disease.

Hello special moron.

I was never locked down.

I could go to stores, go for walks outside, go for a ride

pick up take out.

etc

They are the same viral family, thus, if you have been exposed to them, you have developed an immunity.

That's why the mad scientists have resorted to gain of function mutations to make a virus we are immune to, deadly.

You should ask your overlord, fau chi, why the hell he did that.
That is not how it works at all. The common cold is the same family, so by your logic once we've had a cold we should immune to covid because it is in the "same family"....but we aren't.

Flue vax is the same.
Which is why I have never got a flu vaccine in my life.
In the past 20 years I have only had the flu bad enough to make me miss work once, maybe twice.
It is completely stupid and unnecessary for healthy people to get flu vaccines.

Hello special moron.
What massive increase in suicides? Suicide rates actually went down in 2020 during the lock downs.

What went, and has steady been rising over the years are drug overdose deaths.

What massive increase in suicides? Suicide rates actually went down in 2020 during the lock downs.

What went, and has steady been rising over the years are drug overdose deaths.
Another topic... but why.
There are whole host of issues that are much worse now with our youth than ever before. Why?
No one dares to address it. Because it means we are doing something wrong in raising our youth today than before.
And no one wants to hear about that.

Which is why I have never got a flu vaccine in my life.
In the past 20 years I have only had the flu bad enough to make me miss work once, maybe twice.
It is completely stupid and unnecessary for healthy people to get flu vaccines.
The flu is 40 to 60% effective, which is better than 0. I do it because I'm around other people more vulnerable to serious illness than I am.100
Another topic... but why.
There are whole host of issues that are much worse now with our youth than ever before. Why?
No one dares to address it. Because it means we are doing something wrong in raising our youth today than before.
And no one wants to hear about that.
I think it is hard because there so many factors.

debbiedowner said:
Not as many who didn't get it.

well that makes it all better. Any meds that cause what this clot shot has caused are removed from the market. Why the change now for a virus that does not kill as well as the medical treatments MANDATED. Can you contemplate that or does it make your head ache.

Forum List

Back