My experience/views on black people... am I a racist?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't fear anything you bring. I find you to be stupid. The FBI has found tweets from multiple white supremacist groups who were organizing to sabotage the protests. They have arrested a white boogaloo member for killing a cop while he attended the rally. You just float along repeating right wing bullshit. Don't get beat up by whites who will blame you for the pandemic without considering that Korea is not China.
The main suspect in the torching of the Burger King where Brooks was murdered is a white woman.

View attachment 355359

Her boyfriend was Brooks.
Proof?

attorneys for the Brooks family said they are "unaware of any connection" between the two.
It is being reported that way here on the radio. If they retract it on WSB, I will let you know... if I hear anything. It will be interesting either way to find out her motive.

I don't fear anything you bring. I find you to be stupid. The FBI has found tweets from multiple white supremacist groups who were organizing to sabotage the protests. They have arrested a white boogaloo member for killing a cop while he attended the rally. You just float along repeating right wing bullshit. Don't get beat up by whites who will blame you for the pandemic without considering that Korea is not China.
The main suspect in the torching of the Burger King where Brooks was murdered is a white woman.

View attachment 355359

Proof?

attorneys for the Brooks family said they are "unaware of any connection" between the two.
It is being reported that way here on the radio. If they retract it on WSB, I will let you know... if I hear anything. It will be interesting either way to find out her motive.

The radio?

Some fat blowhard talking head most likely

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

View attachment 355359

The family says different but she was still white, burned down the store and blacks got blamed for it. This has been a consistent pattern.

According to this guy on the radio, Eric Erickson, the largest support base for the BLM (outside of black people) is white millennial females. So, as long as the BLM accepts their help, they will be stuck with getting the blame for what those sick bitches do in the name of the BLM movement.

View attachment 355359

Proof?

The radio?

That is everyone connected to the media.

View attachment 355359

Proof?

The radio?

And you listen to them.

Why am I not surprised

• Love
Reactions: IM2

View attachment 355359

The family says different but she was still white, burned down the store and blacks got blamed for it. This has been a consistent pattern.

According to this guy on the radio, Eric Erickson, the largest support base for the BLM (outside of black people) is white millennial females. So, as long as the BLM accepts their help, they will be stuck with getting the blame for what those sick bitches do in the name of the BLM movement.
Eric Erickson? C'mon man. You have a problem with BLM based on lies you believe. This was a white person that burned down wendys and your ignorant ass is looking for a reason to blame blacks.

My own experience with black people is that the intelligent and successful ones treat me just like they do anybody else and I do the same. The stupid failures in life act surly, resentful and aggressive because of my skin color, however, and so create their own self-fulfilling prophesy. Their rudeness towards white people elicits rudeness in return which they then use to accuse whites of racism.

View attachment 355359

Eric Erickson? C'mon man. You have a problem with BLM based on lies you believe. This was a white person that burned down wendys and your ignorant ass is looking for a reason to blame blacks.
I've never heard of the guy. I Googled and see he's a fat slob conservative Rush Limbaugh wannabe. I kind of expected that but not to a tee.

No vulgarity....I'm trying to train you to post as though you were an adult.

You aren't training anyone you stupid bitch. I choose the words that express what I want expressed. Now maybe one day you'll be cured of your self hate and understand how white racists play those like you.

You aren't training anyone you stupid bitch. I choose the words that express what I want expressed. Now maybe one day you'll be cured of your self hate and understand how white racists play those like you.

That's the language you were exposed to growing up?

Trash, huh?

View attachment 355359

Proof?

The radio?

And you listen to them.

Why am I not surprised
I listen to the radio on my way to the store, restaurant, and doing errands around town. Beats the Hell out of the crap they call "music."

View attachment 355359

Blacks are blaming all their failures in life on whites. Get your facts straight.

View attachment 355359

Blacks are blaming all their failures in life on whites. Get your facts straight.
Maybe if you two idiots addressed your concerns to each other individually instead of pretending you losers represent ALL blacks and ALL whites, you might get somewhere. Part of the overall problem is categorizing everyone into groups instead of taking people as individuals. It's harder to be a racist douche if you stop seeing people as anything other than races.

View attachment 355359

Maybe if you two idiots addressed your concerns to each other individually instead of pretending you losers represent ALL blacks and ALL whites, you might get somewhere. Part of the overall problem is categorizing everyone into groups instead of taking people as individuals. It's harder to be a racist douche if you stop seeing people as anything other than races.

You call people an idiot, but you live on the Internet just to start shit with people because you are a coward and a sick son of a bitch that gets his kicks pissing others off. The day I need your input or your advice will be the day Hell freezes over. You need to have something that leads to a productive conversation OR you should act like you're over the age of 13 and excuse yourself from this conversation.

...You call people an idiot, ...
Not everyone, just the idiots like those who think that they - or the person they are pissing at - represent an entire 'race' of people. Any productive discussion has to at least recognize the absurd illogic of such thinking.

OTHER RACES RARELY COMPLAIN- BLACKS 24/7. Its a CULTURE thing with black people. Single moms, abortion, crime, jail, dropping out, terrible inner city generational violence etc. NOT Whitey's fault.
Are you kidding me? Trump is a billionaire and he complains every day. Rush is a millionaire and he complains every day. These are billion/millionaires complaining. That's all Fox News does is complain.

And you're complaining about poor blacks complaining? At least they have real reasons to complain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back