My permanent replacements for Anheiser Bush products.

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
20230417_112217.jpg

Year over year budlight sales are down over 10% and I hope the nosedive continues. The more money they lose the better. Pictures of horses and cowboys will never win me back.

• Banned
I opt for craft beers -- specifically IPA, and love local breweries that produce and distribute it. Prefer supporting the small business and better tasting adult beverages.
Oh I drink plenty of heavy beers but these beers are my goto now for sweating outside type days. Heavy beers are awful when you're hot.

Yuengling is good. Yeah, I prefer a good craft beer but Yuengling is not as expensive and still good.

I opt for craft beers -- specifically IPA, and love local breweries that produce and distribute it. Prefer supporting the small business and better tasting adult beverages.
If you ever get the opportunity to drink Pliny The Elder ipa by Russian River brewing co, you won't be disappointed.

If you ever get the opportunity to drink Pliny The Elder ipa by Russian River brewing co, you won't be disappointed.
What area of the country is it distributed?

When I lived in Kentucky, the best craft beers were:
  • Against the Grain: Citra your Ass Down
  • West Sixth
  • Rhinegeist Brewery: Truth

My beers of choice no longer include Anheuser Busch products.

Now I drink.

Miller genuine draft.
Miller lite.
Guiness.
Tsingtao.
Kingfisher.

View attachment 777243

Year over year budlight sales are down over 10% and I hope the nosedive continues. The more money they lose the better. Pictures of horses and cowboys will never win me back.

Don't forget. Budweiser isn't even an American beer anymore. It's owned by a Belgian company called inbev and they own a lot of beers.

Forum List

Back