My Prediction 2020 democrat Ticket

It's kind of weird that you guys really want, almost need Michelle Obama to have a dick.

Kind of makes you wonder, well after all aren't most homophobes latent homosexuals?

Not me, I'm an Ammophobic. I'm so scared of it: 9mm, 30-06, 44 magnum. I'm so afraid of it that I have a shitload of it, for some reason I don't know why. I must be a latent Ammosexual.

And spiders: They creep me the fuck out, with those eight hairy legs and scary pointy fangs and shit. I guess I'm probably an Arachnosexual, as well. Maybe I should come out of the closet and get me a Spider Man costume.

And Democrats too: They creep me the fuck out, just like spiders. I keep trying to hold it inside but this latency is killin' me. I lay around and dream about Hillary's big floppy breasts all day long. Maybe some day I might have a big coming out party and declare myself a Demosexual, who knows?

It's kind of weird that you guys really want, almost need Michelle Obama to have a dick.

Kind of makes you wonder, well after all aren't most homophobes latent homosexuals?

Not me, I'm an Ammophobic. I'm so scared of it: 9mm, 30-06, 44 magnum. I'm so afraid of it that I have a shitload of it, for some reason I don't know why. I must be a latent Ammosexual.

And spiders: They creep me the fuck out, with those eight hairy legs and scary pointy fangs and shit. I guess I'm probably an Arachnosexual, as well. Maybe I should come out of the closet and get me a Spider Man costume.

And Democrats too: They creep me the fuck out, just like spiders. I keep trying to hold it inside but this latency is killin' me. I lay around and dream about Hillary's big floppy breasts all day long. Maybe some day I might have a big coming out party and declare myself a Demosexual, who knows?

Kind of going out of the way to prove you aren't gay. Don't worry, nobody really cares.

Forum List

Back