My predictions for the trump impeachment

ThisIsMe

Gold Member
Dec 16, 2017
This is just a thrown dart prediction, it doesnt mean anything but I do think it has some merit.

First, trumps presidency will not survive this. I've said for a long time that people are way too confident when it comes to trump winning in 2020. I think his odds are not as good as many would think.

Most people in the u.s. are not as politically "in tune" as those you see here. By that, I mean, most dont really follow politics. They are generally armchair pundits that follow it as much as the hour of news they watch each night. I would say they would be easily influenced by other opinions as, while they call themselves republicans, that is a term they use to associate themselves with a certain set of ideals attributed to a politician in their party. Very few have the wherewithal to actually argue politics.

The left wing media machine has done an excellent job of pushing a narrative. The left, if nothing else, are persistent, and unwavering. This persistence does have an effect on those republicans I described above. Mabey not all, but many.

The left has done a very good at associating things like misogyny, racism, greed, anti immigration, and womanizing with trump. This has spillover consequence. The left is pushing the narrative that if you support trump, and/or vote for him, you support all of those attributes and that means you are all of then as well, even though none of it is true, you may just be voting for the candidate on the platform, against democrats.

But what if that isnt the only consequence? What if it is found out that you voted for trump at your place if employment? It could cause problems. Sure, they cant fire you for voting for a president, but if they are successful in labeling you a racist/womanizer/mysoginist because of your support for him, that could cause issues, especially if people look back in your years at the job and if someone starts thinking: "hmm, 2 years ago I heard him make a comment about soandso, and knowing he is a trump supporter, it makes sense now".

Especially if you are at odds with someone at work, they could leverage this against you.

People are afraid of labels, and if they think they will be labeled, it could cause some people to abstain from voting altogether.

This is also why many Republican members of congress who are in an election year may start to jump ship if it looks like things are going bad for trump, because they are afraid of being labeled, and they will be afraid of losing their seat if they see the public majority are increasing animosity against trump (remember, there are generally more democrats than republicans).

There is no way the democrats are not going to bring articles of impeachment. This will go to trial in the senate. There will be a lot of pressure on republicans on the senate to impeach him.

This will probably go down in one of two ways:

1) trump loses in 2020 because of a successful media campaign against him that sways voters due to unwanted labeling or because they become convinced the left is right.

2) a brutal impeachment inquiry and subsequent trial may mean things start looking bad for trump. If trump feels he may end up being a candidate for removal, cuts a deal to end the investigation in return for his resignation. I'm sorry to say it, but I don't believe trump will let himself be the first president to be removed from office.

It doesnt even matter if he is guilty or not. Is it not possible that simply being an impeached president with the aura of corruption (whether true or not) hanging around you could spell problems for his business dealings? Is he willing to risk that for a presidency?

Again, this is just an opinion, but I feel there may be some merit to it. I feel it may be imperative to have another Republican candidate on deck. I am willing to admit I'm totally wrong here, as this is just some preliminary notions.

This is just a thrown dart prediction, it doesnt mean anything but I do think it has some merit.

First, trumps presidency will not survive this. I've said for a long time that people are way too confident when it comes to trump winning in 2020. I think his odds are not as good as many would think.

Most people in the u.s. are not as politically "in tune" as those you see here. By that, I mean, most dont really follow politics. They are generally armchair pundits that follow it as much as the hour of news they watch each night. I would say they would be easily influenced by other opinions as, while they call themselves republicans, that is a term they use to associate themselves with a certain set of ideals attributed to a politician in their party. Very few have the wherewithal to actually argue politics.

The left wing media machine has done an excellent job of pushing a narrative. The left, if nothing else, are persistent, and unwavering. This persistence does have an effect on those republicans I described above. Mabey not all, but many.

The left has done a very good at associating things like misogyny, racism, greed, anti immigration, and womanizing with trump. This has spillover consequence. The left is pushing the narrative that if you support trump, and/or vote for him, you support all of those attributes and that means you are all of then as well, even though none of it is true, you may just be voting for the candidate on the platform, against democrats.

But what if that isnt the only consequence? What if it is found out that you voted for trump at your place if employment? It could cause problems. Sure, they cant fire you for voting for a president, but if they are successful in labeling you a racist/womanizer/mysoginist because of your support for him, that could cause issues, especially if people look back in your years at the job and if someone starts thinking: "hmm, 2 years ago I heard him make a comment about soandso, and knowing he is a trump supporter, it makes sense now".

Especially if you are at odds with someone at work, they could leverage this against you.

People are afraid of labels, and if they think they will be labeled, it could cause some people to abstain from voting altogether.

This is also why many Republican members of congress who are in an election year may start to jump ship if it looks like things are going bad for trump, because they are afraid of being labeled, and they will be afraid of losing their seat if they see the public majority are increasing animosity against trump (remember, there are generally more democrats than republicans).

There is no way the democrats are not going to bring articles of impeachment. This will go to trial in the senate. There will be a lot of pressure on republicans on the senate to impeach him.

1) trump loses in 2020 because of a successful media campaign against him that sways voters due to unwanted labeling or because they become convinced the left is right.

2) a brutal impeachment inquiry and subsequent trial may mean things start looking bad for trump. If trump feels he may end up being a candidate for removal, cuts a deal to end the investigation in return for his resignation. I'm sorry to say it, but I don't believe trump will let himself be the first president to be removed from office.

It doesnt even matter if he is guilty or not. Is it not possible that simply being an impeached president with the aura of corruption (whether true or not) hanging around you could spell problems for his business dealings? Is he willing to risk that for a presidency?

Again, this is just an opinion, but I feel there may be some merit to it. I feel it may be imperative to have another Republican candidate on deck. I am willing to admit I'm totally wrong here, as this is just some preliminary notions.

Happy to compare resumes and knowledge vs you at any time.

In an election year?

The left is committing suicide, the silent majority of the midwest working men will fuck them up again

Senate aint going to convict if trump were to be impeached in the house. That would be the republican death knell and good riddance to those weak spineless rubes if they did.

If trump gets impeached, the 2020 election will come down to how justified America perceives the impeachment is. If Democrats impeach him lacking compelling evidence, he'll run, wearing impeachment as a badge, and win easily. But on the other hand, if Democrats can find undeniable evidence that he pressured Ukraine to dig up dirt on Biden and used that military aid to obtain it; and Republicans refuse to convict him in the Senate, he would lose <hyperbole>if I ran against him</hyperbole>.

Senate aint going to convict if trump were to be impeached in the house. That would be the republican death knell and good riddance to those weak spineless rubes if they did.
So let's say, for arguments sake, Democrats prove conclusively that he used that military aid to coerce Zelensky to dig for dirt on Biden -- you still think Republicans won't convict him?

So let's say, for arguments sake, Democrats prove conclusively that he used that military aid to coerce Zelensky to dig for dirt on Biden -- you still think Republicans won't convict him?
Wait a minute. If they find what Biden did applies to Trump? Is that what you mean?

AnyDayMoonbats.jpg

I dont think they will convict him. I think Trump will come up with some spun up narrative and they will stand behind that. Look how spineless they are on issues now. I hear them talking about gun legislation and nobody will do anything until Trump gives them their marching orders. It’s pathetic.

Can anybody explain the difference between trump reaching out to Ukraine for dirt and the DNC reaching out to an ex British spy (Steele) for opposition research??

Happy to compare resumes and knowledge vs you at any time.
As I stated, I may be totally wrong. I never said this was an educated prediction, ots just my opinion based on what I'm seeing and hearing in the media, as well as just a personal hunch.

I'll yield to you on pedigree, I never claimed to be an expert on any of this.

They have no proof. Its hearsay. You're talking about hypotheticals and wishful musings.

In an election year?

The left is committing suicide, the silent majority of the midwest working men will fuck them up again

Possibly, but is the 2018 mid term an indicator or what may be possible in 2020? Especially if the population didnt turn out to help keep the house in 2018, will they be more energized in 2020?

If trump gets impeached, the 2020 election will come down to how justified America perceives the impeachment is. If Democrats impeach him lacking compelling evidence, he'll run, wearing impeachment as a badge, and win easily. But on the other hand, if Democrats can find undeniable evidence that he pressured Ukraine to dig up dirt on Biden and used that military aid to obtain it; and Republicans refuse to convict him in the Senate, he would lose <hyperbole>if I ran against him</hyperbole>.

Trump has already admitted "that he pressured Ukraine to dig up dirt on Biden and used that military aid to obtain it" - PUBLICLY.

In an election year?

Possibly, but is the 2018 mid term an indicator or what may be possible in 2020? Especially if the population didnt turn out to help keep the house in 2018, will they be more energized in 2020?

Historically yes.

Trump has already admitted "that he pressured Ukraine to dig up dirt on Biden and used that military aid to obtain it" - PUBLICLY.

Care to link to your quote?

Funny. Don't you have access to TV, Internet, newspapers...? Google it...

Funny. Don't you have access to TV, Internet, newspapers...? Google it...

Yea I did and I can't find anything about that. All I see is that Trump said he withheld money from them (which he can do) and said it had nothing to do with the Biden thing.

So you misquoted or you are just dishonest. Which is it?

Forum List

Back