NAACP Condemns Ferguson State Of Emergency; Compares Rioters, Looters To Boston TEA Party

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
Total insanity coming from these type people. I have a feeling we are about to witness total bloodshed and riots that will dwarf Watts back in the 60's.

wefO_O7lTE_jpn685j7z3N7FzDhOrCMVooGjYHbRkmGSKCfsV6CnB5oGTI5iqJwlhKTCzIWxX5KUo_D8W7I0VGvSVliIU4hJ=w509-h514-nc

NAACP Condemns Ferguson State of Emergency Compares Rioters Looters to Boston Tea Partiers

All this comes down to is that blacks want to lynch a white man in the name of racial equality. Nobody knows what happened, and blacks en masse racially profile all cops as racist and jump to GIANT unproven conclusions. And protest, loot and assume they know all the facts. And besides, blacks are the single biggest threat to other blacks, not neurotic fearful white cops. What is the so called "black Community" doing about black hate crimes they perpetrate on each other or innocent whites? Not a whimper. Not protests, NOTHING. It's disgusting, all the hypocrisy.

I agree that these rioters (black/white/whatever) are despicable. Racial agitators like the NAACP and Sharpton are, in my opinion, wicked.

That said, not all black people are like that.

They killed 53 Americans because the liberal media encouraged a "Tea Party" after the disappointment of the Rodney King verdict. Will the radical leftist media go on to bigger victories?

oh and btw the black/white/whatever is just black.

That is inaccurate. The violent rioters/looters in this ordeal aren't entirely comprised of black people. To say otherwise is dishonest.

Big difference- the Tea Partiers work and pay taxes. Fergie looters dont.

That is inaccurate. The violent rioters/looters in this ordeal aren't entirely comprised of black people. To say otherwise is dishonest.

90%

Sounds closer to accurate, although we don't have exact numbers.

Not all black people are violent rioters. There are many who are great, upstanding citizens. You simply don't hear of them. Doctors, nurses, lawyers, businessmen, police officers, etc.

90%

Sounds closer to accurate, although we don't have exact numbers.

Not all black people are violent rioters. There are many who are great, upstanding citizens. You simply don't hear of them. Doctors, nurses, lawyers, businessmen, police officers, etc.
To liberals they aren't great upstanding citizens. They are Uncle Toms and Aunt Jemimas. To be destroyed.

Total insanity coming from these type people. I have a feeling we are about to witness total bloodshed and riots that will dwarf Watts back in the 60's.

Are you shocked you are in fear again? I just see you on the usmb and can tell that your fear of something going to happen is a daily occurrence

Forum List

Back