NAACP considers resolution decrying racist elements in tea-party movement

And what racism in the NAACP exists? Please I do pray.

Ummm, there name says for the advancement of colored people.

Can it get any clearer?

The name of the NAACP was originally called the Niagra Movement, then it changed to NAACP to most advance anti lynching policies, thats what the whole movement was founded you dumbass, it never advanced any racist agenda for blacks who were called colored when the organization was founded.

The Tea Party won't have anything to do with a racist like David Duke.

Umm, David Duke has a doctorate degree and was a member of the House of Representatives. Yes, he was a KKK member, but so was Baird, and besides that was 30 years ago. I've read his book, "My Awakening", and in the 700 pages you will find no racial epithets whatsoever.

I'm sure he's cleaned up his act because of his political aspirations but I'm sorry.....once a Klansman always a Klansman.

He still felt the need to join such a group.....something I would never do.

The NAACP has fought terrorism in this country long before 9-11. It was the NAACP fighting for the Constitutional rights of Americans, the NAACP fighting for the right to vote, the NAACP fighting against known terrorists going free

They are true Patriots in our society....the Tea Baggers just run around wearing silly costumes that make them feel like Patriots.

Stop dreaming.

The original terrorists in this country were white and came in the middle of the night. They would openly bomb churches, grab innocent people from their beds and lynch them and openly brag about it. These terrorists were supported by their local and state governments and were never convicted regardless of the evidence against them

The Patriotic NAACP engaged in peaceful protest, boycotts and engaged worldwide media attention to their plight and finally got Federal intervention to enforce the Constitution

What exactly maked Tea Baggers Patriots?

You're full of shit. And your strawman is weak.

The Tea Party won't have anything to do with a racist like David Duke.

Umm, David Duke has a doctorate degree and was a member of the House of Representatives. Yes, he was a KKK member, but so was Baird, and besides that was 30 years ago. I've read his book, "My Awakening", and in the 700 pages you will find no racial epithets whatsoever.

He's still a white supremacist. You must have missed the link I put to his utube addressing the Tea Party.

According to David Duke it's all about being white.

That's his opinion. Do you share the opinions of all your fellow liberal idiots?

this issue is not to unite klansman or moron white trailer trash. It's to roll out the message to thier group and right thinking people to see "what's up whit Dat".

He's still a white supremacist. You must have missed the link I put to his utube addressing the Tea Party.

According to David Duke it's all about being white.

according to Al Sharpton its all about being black....so whats your point?...

In being white you’ve won the genetics lottery. Whites have tremendous ingenuity and have invented so much. In Africa, to this day there’s people that live in straw huts, hell birds and gophers have better mechanical ingenuity than your average African. Everybody wants to live in white nations to benefit off our vast wealth of knowledge and liquidity.

your talking about Duke NOT being a racist anymore and you post this kind of shit?....

so on what grounds do you claim the NAACP is racist?

0.jpg

Farrakhan is the leader of the Nation of Islam, not the NAACP, lets not start playing the guilt by association card because thats a battle you will lose you dipshit.

well "DIPSHIT" why dont you show us something where the NAACP tells Louie to go fuck himself when he makes his Racist statements?......and gee...you show us a video of this clown speaking at one of their conventions....

I wonder when they are going to go after Obama and the congressional Democrats for Making every issue about race, and being the most divisive Government we have ever had.

Noboby's making every issue about race except for the Republicans, Democrats in a lot of cases are just calling a spade a spade, the problem with you Republicans asswipes is that when an issue is clearly about race you avoid addressing and accusing others of playing the race card and being divisive when all they doing is pointing out whats obvious and visible to all.

oh give me a fucking break "asswipe"....like Democrats dont play the race card....who the fuck are you trying to kid?...

Can it get any clearer?

And while 'advancement' of a particular group would be a soft racism; i.e. one not necessarily intended to give the group extraordinary power or advantage, the fact that it targets a specific group of people based on color is what makes it racist.

Change the name to National Association for the Advancement of Caucasian People or
National Association for the Advancement of People of European Descent or
National Association for the Advancement of White or light skinned People, and I'm quite sure there would be no effort to downplay the racist connotations of that.

Can it get any clearer?

And while 'advancement' of a particular group would be a soft racism; i.e. one not necessarily intended to give the group extraordinary power or advantage, the fact that it targets a specific group of people based on color is what makes it racist.

Change the name to National Association for the Advancement of Caucasian People or
National Association for the Advancement of White or light skinned People, and I'm quite sure there would be no effort to downplay the racist connotations of that.

Bullshit, the NAACP was created during a time in our country when acts of overt, violent racism was prevalent and as time moved on the organization dedicated itself to fighting for the rights of disenfranchised African Americans primarly but not solely. The NAACP does not advance any racist agendas for black people and many people were lynched for associting with the NAACP, think Megar Evers for example, you need to go back and do some fucking research before you start letting dumbshit fly out of your mouth by playing word games. David Duke does have a group called NAAWP and I want you to compare his group with the NAACP and tell is there any similarity you piece of shit.

Can it get any clearer?

Bullshit, the NAACP was created during a time in our country when acts of overt, violent racism was prevalent and as time moved on the organization dedicated itself to fighting for the rights of disenfranchised African Americans primarly but not solely. The NAACP does not advance any racist agendas for black people and many people were lynched for associting with the NAACP, think Megar Evers for example, you need to go back and do some fucking research before you start letting dumbshit fly out of your mouth by playing word games. David Duke does have a group called NAAWP and I want you to compare his group with the NAACP and tell is there any similarity you piece of shit.

What has the NAACP accomplished in the last 20 years?

Stop dreaming.

The original terrorists in this country were white and came in the middle of the night. They would openly bomb churches, grab innocent people from their beds and lynch them and openly brag about it. These terrorists were supported by their local and state governments and were never convicted regardless of the evidence against them

The Patriotic NAACP engaged in peaceful protest, boycotts and engaged worldwide media attention to their plight and finally got Federal intervention to enforce the Constitution

What exactly maked Tea Baggers Patriots?

You're full of shit. And your strawman is weak.

No bud, you're full of shit and haven't read your fucking history.

What has the NAACP accomplished in the last 20 years?

Do your research and take a look for yourself dumbfuck.

Forum List

Back