NAACP considers resolution decrying racist elements in tea-party movement

what business is it of "anybody" who is racist and who isn't?

you all should try minding your own business, instead of trying to run everybody else's.

That advice could well apply to the Tea Party movement as well you know....just sayin'

The tea party is speaking out against the government, not the citizens of the UNITED STATES like you liberals-lefties and the racist naacp.

nice try

Last edited:
0.jpg

Farrakhan is the leader of the Nation of Islam, not the NAACP, lets not start playing the guilt by association card because thats a battle you will lose you dipshit.

well "DIPSHIT" why dont you show us something where the NAACP tells Louie to go fuck himself when he makes his Racist statements?......and gee...you show us a video of this clown speaking at one of their conventions....

The way I see it according to some on this thread, David Duke speaks at a Tea Party event, that makes everyone involved with the Tea Party Event racists. Louis Farrakhan speaks at an NAACP event... well, he is just the leader of the Nation of Islam and has nothing to do with the NAACP.

David Duke is not anyone I would want to be associated with, but neither is Louis Farrakhan. If the Tea Party is racist for having Duke at one of their events, then the NAACP is racist for inviting Farrakhan to speak at theirs.

Immie

Farrakhan is the leader of the Nation of Islam, not the NAACP, lets not start playing the guilt by association card because thats a battle you will lose you dipshit.

well "DIPSHIT" why dont you show us something where the NAACP tells Louie to go fuck himself when he makes his Racist statements?......and gee...you show us a video of this clown speaking at one of their conventions....

The way I see it according to some on this thread, David Duke speaks at a Tea Party event, that makes everyone involved with the Tea Party Event racists. Louis Farrakhan speaks at an NAACP event... well, he is just the leader of the Nation of Islam and has nothing to do with the NAACP.

David Duke is not anyone I would want to be associated with, but neither is Louis Farrakhan. If the Tea Party is racist for having Duke at one of their events, then the NAACP is racist for inviting Farrakhan to speak at theirs.

Immie

Good and fair point.

I don't think the Tea Party itself is racist, but it attracts radicals and it might be politically smart to repudiate some of the less-savory radicals or risk being tarnished by them.

Would it behoove them to first remove the racist from their own ranks? And since when is race political?

What racist?

The ones that belong to the NAACP, which is roughly every damn one of them. The title of the group itself implies racism.

In otherwords, you can supply no actual evidence to support your allegation beyond a name that was coined a century ago and is about as accurate as the Democratic People's Republic of North Korea?

Should I remind you to wipe the brown stuff out of your eyes again?

Immie

You have a link showing David Duke speaking at a Tea Party event?

Immie

Good and fair point.

I don't think the Tea Party itself is racist, but it attracts radicals and it might be politically smart to repudiate some of the less-savory radicals or risk being tarnished by them.

right, like they haven't before. but it's funny how the lefties just seem to OVERLOOK that.
it doesn't give them the political fire that they want and need. that is what happens when you have NOTHING ELSE.

What racist?

The ones that belong to the NAACP, which is roughly every damn one of them. The title of the group itself implies racism.

In otherwords, you can supply no actual evidence to support your allegation beyond a name that was coined a century ago and is about as accurate as the Democratic People's Republic of North Korea?

Hey get your head out of Obama's ass and look around.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-F2khQudUo&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - NAACPPressConference.mov[/ame]

Notice the placard underneath the speaker.

sheeesh, there seems to be a echo in this thread.

I guess we are suppose to all believe the Naacp is all honorable and doesn't have a racist bone in their bodies.:lol:

You have been asked repeatedly to explain your position and all you have been able to do is post smiley faces :lol:

I guess that explains the depth of your understanding of this topic

what business is it of "anybody" who is racist and who isn't?

you all should try minding your own business, instead of trying to run everybody else's.

That advice could well apply to the Tea Party movement as well you know....just sayin'

The tea party is speaking out against the government, not the citizens of the UNITED STATES like you liberals-lefties and the racist naacp.

nice try

Oh...now you hypocritically decide it's time to seperate the government from the people. The government IS the people and when you adhere to such lunatic ideas as the Birfer Conspiracy, telling the elected (by CITIZENS) president to go back to Kenya....or utter such slogans as:
Speak for Yourself Obama! We ARE a Christian Nation!
Beware Obama's Hitler Youth
Hitler Gave Good Speeches, Too

...then yes, my dear, you ARE speaking out against the CITIZENS.

nice try

Oh...now you hypocritically decide it's time to seperate the government from the people. The government IS the people and when you adhere to such lunatic ideas as the Birfer Conspiracy, telling the elected (by CITIZENS) president to go back to Kenya....or utter such slogans as:

OH so now you decide include the people in the government. your doublespeak is funny.

What racist?

Pussy you still have posted no evidence that NAACP is racist you dumb lying fuck, actions speak louder than a damn name

Pussy? What are you a third grader?

When they condemn the NBPP's for their vitriol against whites and when they themselves refrain from uttering racist invectives. And when they denounce Farrakhan and stop inviting his racist ass to come speak at their events. When they stop blaming whitey on the ills of the poor blacks that have been spoonfed by the democrats for forty years I may reverse my opinion about them, but I'm not holding my breath.

Immie

You have a link showing David Duke speaking at a Tea Party event?

No, it's a link to a utube of David Duke addressing the Tea Party and making the Tea Party all about being WHITE. I'm sure he doesn't speak for the Tea Party and they would be wise to distance themselves from him. I think he'd like to run as their Presidential candiate in 2012. He doesn't stand a chance. Palin, the Dominionist, will be the likely candidate.

Last edited:

Hey get your head out of Obama's ass and look around.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-F2khQudUo&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - NAACPPressConference.mov[/ame]

Notice the placard underneath the speaker.

Cool. You FINALLY provided evidence of one racist in NAACP.:clap2:

Now, lets get to the "which is roughly every damn one of them" part of your claim.

With something like 300,000 members....we just need to account for 150,000 more racists to even begin to meet your claim.

nice try

OH so now you decide include the people in the government. your doublespeak is funny.

Nope. I never excluded them. Nice deflection.

{snip for brevity}

Some politicians and most advertisers are good at crafting messages that bypass the conscious brain and lead us to feel good about their product.

The NAACP should figure out a way to do that. Drowning out negative images with positive ones has potential. It won't work on racists, nothing will, but it could help other people purge some of their negative filters."
Jerry Large | Unconscious bias is real challenge | Seattle Times Newspaper

This is a very thoughtful editorial and I agree with the sentiment.

Hortysir mentioned an organization yesterday that I went to check out last night. I had never heard of the organization and while looking through it, I came across this page:

ColorofChange.org: Home: Zazzle.com Store

Notice the T-shirts and the diversity of the models.

Reading the "about us" page, I found a lot that spoke about working for the black community... BUT, they made it very clear that they are for all needy people despite color.

It actually made me feel better about this discussion because throughout this discussion what I see when I see when we talk about the NAACP is... "Black People Great and Wonderful... White People need to die." As long as that is the message I receive from the NAACP, how can anyone expect me to support their cause?

I have never been a part of any lynchings, I was too young to remember the Civil Rights Movement, knowing how I am today, I have to think that I would have been marching alongside Martin Luther King Jr had I been old enough at the time and in the South. I resent being blamed for the actions of the racist South or white racists anywhere simply because of the color of my skin.

Immie

Forum List

Back