Nah, Democrats would never cheat the elections

I, for one, have had enough of the blatant stupidity that right wingers have shown on this thread.....Facts don't seem to matter........but, just for "fun", I'll restate what I wrote earlier on this thread:

California will NEVER have its 55 electoral votes go to a republican for the WH....so, all the bitching on this thread has been for naught.......

Now, IF Texas and Florida decide to do what you CLAIM that California has done, then the right wing bitching can restart.

And yet a couple of your liberal pals in this thread have tried to blame Republicans for California's problems, why the contradicting posts? Is California firmly in the hands of Democrats or Republicans? Yeah Democrats thought so.

You don't understand how GOPers block legislation and bills huh? Until Brown came back Cal had a GOP Guv for 20 of 23 years dumbfukkk!

Democrats have controlled California at the state and local level for decades dipshit, the mess is your baby. I know maybe the Dem's should raise taxes again. I love California its a shining example of what happens when Democrats are in control.

US largest economy? Yep, throwing out the GOP Guvs who like Prez HAVE MUCH CONTROL (yes Cali had 20 of 23 years a GOP Guv) and Guv Brown has righted the ship? Hurrah Bubba!

You could try Texas with the highest number AND percentage working for min wage though Bubs!

Good... Then the Land of Fruits and Nuts can afford to bail their own ass out...

California Bankrupt?
These California cities could be next in bankruptcy

And talking about nonsense... LOL!!!
Why California is broke, and Texas is not - Economy

Don't understand the difference with a city going under (because they bought into Dubya's credit bubble mostly) and a state? I'm NOT surprised Bubba

OPINION PIECE ON CALI BEING BROKE AND TEXAS ISN'T? LOL

Blue State, Red Face: Guess Who Benefits More From Your Taxes?

Top Ten (Source: Tax Foundation):

1. New Mexico Indian reservations, military bases, federal research labs, farm subsidies, retirement programs

2. Mississippi Farm subsidies, military spending, nutrition and anti-poverty aid, retirement programs.

3. Alaska Per capita No 1 recipient of federal benefits; infrastructure projects, DOT and pork projects.

4. Louisiana Disaster relief, farm subsidies, anti-poverty and nutrition aid, military spending.

5. W. Virginia Farm subsidies, anti-poverty and nutrition aid.

6. N. Dakota Farm subsidies, energy subsidies, retirement and anti-poverty programs, Indian reservations.

7. Alabama Retirement programs, anti-poverty and nutrition aid, federal space/military spending, farm subsidies.

8. S. Dakota Retirement programs, nutrition aid, farm subsidies, military spending, Indian reservations.

9. Virginia Civil service pensions, military spending, veterans benefits, retirement, anti-poverty aid.

10. Kentucky Retirement programs, nutritional and anti-poverty aid, farm subsidies.

Now consider the bottom 10, i.e., the ones that give more to the federal government in taxes than they get in return. From 1 to 10, they are:

New Jersey, Nevada, Connecticut, New Hampshire, Minnesota, Illinois, Delaware, California, New York, Colorado.

Anything strange about that list? Yes, they are all blue states (or the deepest of purple).

Blue state, red face: Guess who benefits more from your taxes?

10 red states that mooch off the federal government

10 red states that mooch off the federal government - Salon.com

Red States Are Welfare Queens

Republican-leaning states get more in federal dollars than they pay in taxes.

Democrats have controlled California at the state and local level for decades dipshit, the mess is your baby. I know maybe the Dem's should raise taxes again. I love California its a shining example of what happens when Democrats are in control.

Ah, jealousy is a bitch, ain't it?

Ahahaha guess how much of my money puke liberals states like CA and NY get their greedy paws on...$0.00 :laugh:

California is a deep blue state..go figure.
Flag_of_Communist_California.jpg

Ahahaha guess how much of my money puke liberals states like CA and NY get their greedy paws on...$0.00 :laugh:

I wish you red state Klowns would decide to pay your own way instead of sucking off the blue states teet Bubs!

Ahahaha guess how much of my money puke liberals states like CA and NY get their greedy paws on...$0.00

When you don't have any.....Sure no one can take it from you......(I bet the little you do have you keep under your soap bar.......LOL)

I wish you red state Klowns would decide to pay your own way instead of sucking off the blue states teet Bubs!

Like many liberal talking points this one is at best dishonest and closer to an our right lie.

Ahahaha guess how much of my money puke liberals states like CA and NY get their greedy paws on...$0.00

When you don't have any.....Sure no one can take it from you......(I bet the little you do have you keep under your soap bar.......LOL)

I earn more than the governor of your state and your state senate and house representatives in DC! Bonus my state has no state income tax which is awesome :eusa_dance:

Like many liberal talking points this one is at best dishonest and closer to an our right lie.

1. New Mexico Indian reservations, military bases, federal research labs, farm subsidies, retirement programs

2. Mississippi Farm subsidies, military spending, nutrition and anti-poverty aid, retirement programs.

3. Alaska Per capita No 1 recipient of federal benefits; infrastructure projects, DOT and pork projects.

4. Louisiana Disaster relief, farm subsidies, anti-poverty and nutrition aid, military spending.

6. N. Dakota Farm subsidies, energy subsidies, retirement and anti-poverty programs, Indian reservations.

7. Alabama Retirement programs, anti-poverty and nutrition aid, federal space/military spending, farm subsidies.

8. S. Dakota Retirement programs, nutrition aid, farm subsidies, military spending, Indian reservations.

9. Virginia Civil service pensions, military spending, veterans benefits, retirement, anti-poverty aid.

10. Kentucky Retirement programs, nutritional and anti-poverty aid, farm subsidies.

Now consider the bottom 10, i.e., the ones that give more to the federal government in taxes than they get in return. From 1 to 10, they are:

New Jersey, Nevada, Connecticut, New Hampshire, Minnesota, Illinois, Delaware, California, New York, Colorado.

Anything strange about that list? Yes, they are all blue states (or the deepest of purple).

Take a look at the difference between federal spending on any given state and the federal taxes received from that state. We measure the difference as a dollar amount: Federal Spending per Dollar of Federal Taxes. A figure of $1.00 means that particular state received as much as it paid in to the federal government. Anything over a dollar means the state received more than it paid; anything less than $1.00 means the state paid more in taxes than it received in services. The higher the figure, the more a given state is a welfare queen.

Of the twenty worst states, 16 are either Republican dominated or conservative states. Let's go through the top twenty.

• New Mexico: $2.03
  • Mississippi: $2.02
  • Alaska: $1.84
  • Louisiana: $1.78
  • West Virginia: $1.76
  • North Dakota: $1.68
  • Alabama: $1.66
  • South Dakota: $1.53
  • Kentucky: $1.51
  • Virginia: $1.51
  • Montana: $1.47
  • Hawaii: $1.44
  • Maine: $1.41
  • Arkansas: $1.41
  • Oklahoma: $1.36
  • South Carolina: $1.35
  • Missouri: $1.32
  • Maryland: $1.30
  • Tennessee: $1.27
  • Idaho: $1.21
Does anyone else notice the overwhelming presence of northern "rugged individualist" states, like Alaska, the Dakotas and Montana, along with most of the South? Why it's almost like there's a pattern here or something.

The 7 Biggest Deadbeat States Who Mooch Off Taxpayers All Vote Republican

The states that use the most federal aid are the same states who vote Republican in presidential elections. A 2010 study by the Fourth Branch found, “There is a very strong correlation, then, between a state voting for Republicans and receiving more in federal spending than its residents pay to the federal government in taxes (the rust belt and Texas being notable exceptions). In essence, those in blue states are subsidizing those in red states. Both red and blue states appear to be acting politically in opposition to their economic interests. Blue states are voting for candidates who are likely to continue the policies of red state subsidization while red states are voting for candidates who profess a desire to reduce federal spending (and presumably red state subsidization).”

States that mostly support Democrats are subsidizing the red state conservatives who claim to hate them. The message is clear. Red state economic policies don’t work without heavy taxpayer subsidies. The reddest of the red states continue to mooch off of the rest of the country, as the battle cry don’t tread on me has been replaced by please pay for me.

I earn more than the governor of your state and your state senate and house representatives in DC! Bonus my state has no state income tax which is awesome :eusa_dance:

Sure you do Bubs, sure, we believe you. Just ANOTHER Druggster ($400+ million), Beckie ($200 million) Insaniity ($80 million), Billo ($50 million) just "looking out for the average guys" right? lol

earn more than the governor of your state and your state senate and house representatives in DC! Bonus my state has no state income tax which is awesome

Oh, I'm so "envious" of the bullshit you can post on here.....really.....LOL

Take a look at the difference between federal spending on any given state and the federal taxes received from that state. We measure the difference as a dollar amount: Federal Spending per Dollar of Federal Taxes. A figure of $1.00 means that particular state received as much as it paid in to the federal government. Anything over a dollar means the state received more than it paid; anything less than $1.00 means the state paid more in taxes than it received in services. The higher the figure, the more a given state is a welfare queen.

Of the twenty worst states, 16 are either Republican dominated or conservative states. Let's go through the top twenty.

Does anyone else notice the overwhelming presence of northern "rugged individualist" states, like Alaska, the Dakotas and Montana, along with most of the South? Why it's almost like there's a pattern here or something.

The states that use the most federal aid are the same states who vote Republican in presidential elections. A 2010 study by the Fourth Branch found, “There is a very strong correlation, then, between a state voting for Republicans and receiving more in federal spending than its residents pay to the federal government in taxes (the rust belt and Texas being notable exceptions). In essence, those in blue states are subsidizing those in red states. Both red and blue states appear to be acting politically in opposition to their economic interests. Blue states are voting for candidates who are likely to continue the policies of red state subsidization while red states are voting for candidates who profess a desire to reduce federal spending (and presumably red state subsidization).”

States that mostly support Democrats are subsidizing the red state conservatives who claim to hate them. The message is clear. Red state economic policies don’t work without heavy taxpayer subsidies. The reddest of the red states continue to mooch off of the rest of the country, as the battle cry don’t tread on me has been replaced by please pay for me.

^^^ as I said a dishonest simpleton approach. Tell me who sucks up the lions share of the welfare in red states...yes Democrats.

Sure you do Bubs, sure, we believe you. Just ANOTHER Druggster ($400+ million), Beckie ($200 million) Insaniity ($80 million), Billo ($50 million) just "looking out for the average guys" right? lol

I expect wealth envy from the left, sucks to be you.

^^^ as I said a dishonest simpleton approach. Tell me who sucks up the lions share of the welfare in red states...yes Democrats.

Sure Bubs, sure

A Bipartisan Nation of Beneficiaries

Pew Research Center finds that a majority of Americans (55%) have received government benefits from at least one of the six best-known federal entitlement programs.

The survey also finds that most Democrats (60%) and Republicans (52%) say they have benefited from a major entitlement program at some point in their lives. So have nearly equal shares of self-identifying conservatives (57%), liberals (53%) and moderates (53%).

The Demographics of Entitlements

Rural residents also have disproportionately benefited from these entitlements (62%), compared with urban (54%) or suburban (53%) dwellers.

The politics and demographics of food stamp recipients

But when the political lens shifts from partisanship to ideology, the participation gap vanishes. Self-described political conservatives were no more likely than liberals or moderates to have received food stamps (17% for each group), according to the survey

WHAT'S YOUR NEXT MEME YOU WANT DESTROYED BUBS?

GET YOUR LAZY RED STATE MOOCHERS OFF THE BLUE STATES HARD WORKING ASSES!

0345e055cb34da83b888883205bd73d8.jpg

Yeah Bubs, THAT'S it

Screen%20Shot%202014-03-29%20at%209.23.25%20PM.png

20120320_Wehner_Graph1LARGE.jpg

Sure Bubs, sure

Pew Research Center finds that a majority of Americans (55%) have received government benefits from at least one of the six best-known federal entitlement programs.

The survey also finds that most Democrats (60%) and Republicans (52%) say they have benefited from a major entitlement program at some point in their lives. So have nearly equal shares of self-identifying conservatives (57%), liberals (53%) and moderates (53%).

The Demographics of Entitlements

Rural residents also have disproportionately benefited from these entitlements (62%), compared with urban (54%) or suburban (53%) dwellers.

But when the political lens shifts from partisanship to ideology, the participation gap vanishes. Self-described political conservatives were no more likely than liberals or moderates to have received food stamps (17% for each group), according to the survey

WHAT'S YOUR NEXT MEME YOU WANT DESTROYED BUBS?

GET YOUR LAZY RED STATE MOOCHERS OFF THE BLUE STATES HARD WORKING ASSES!

0345e055cb34da83b888883205bd73d8.jpg

^^^ just another D23 manifesto post.

Yeah Bubs, THAT'S it

Your liberal rage and envy is noted.

Yeah Bubs, THAT'S it

Your liberal rage and envy is noted.

Your CONservative ignorance noted Bubs

6a00d8341c5adc53ef017d3c43dd09970c-pi

Forum List

Back