Name ONE city thriving under the Democrats?

Why…shouldn’t teachers take pride in developing the minds of America’s people….you know, since they’re funded by America’s taxpayers and all?
They should take pride in educating children.
OR
Should they all think with a globalist mind…should they see themselves as the worlds teachers on America’s dime?
Globalism shouldn't factor into whether or not a victim of your daughter gets an eduction or not .

That's a different question than MaryL asked. And although it's USUALLY dems in dem cities -- there are places where poverty exists in conservative areas that are not safe either. Like all thru Appalachia. Doesn't much contribute to STATE statistics -- but it's the same dynamics of "being stranded" and living on welfare or barely surviving.

One thing I NEVER understood -- is WHY PEOPLE STAY in these places. People jamming our Southern borders to GET IN -- and be almost ANYWHERE in the US. Maybe walked 400 miles to get here. And the inhabitants of the killing zones in the ghettos DONT WANT TO LEAVE.

You avoided the obvious answer... who's doing the crime in inner cities?

We both know

Several of them....

Hence my point...folks make a decision to visit the cities I have listed. Does anyone do anything in Alabama except stop for gas and take a shit?

Sure you have, your comment reveals you to be lying out of your ass.

And she does…..AMERICA’S CHILDREN….not Mexico’s children.
Globalism shouldn't factor into whether or not a victim of your daughter gets an eduction or not .
Victim? My daughter would be the victim of the trespasser if she decided to teach at a shithole full of Mexico’s children….She refuses to steal from the American taxpayer. The American taxpayer and ALL good real core Americans know the Plyler v. Doe case is/was complete bullshit.

And she does…..AMERICA’S CHILDREN….not Mexico’s children.

Victim? My daughter would be the victim of the trespasser if she decided to teach at a shithole full of Mexico’s children….She refuses to steal from the American taxpayer. The American taxpayer and ALL good real core Americans know the Plyler v. Doe case is/was complete bullshit.
If what you were saying was true, your daughter would be unemployed.

I doubt you've even been to New York. Your level of ignorance is astounding.

Rapped??? Do you mean "gift wrapped", or that they're attending rap music concerts?

If you meant "raped", well New York didn't even make the Top Ten:

Anchorage, AK186.7
Rapid City, SD146.6
Pueblo, CO118.2
St. Joseph, MO-KS114.5
Carson City, NV110.2
Jackson, MI107.7
Farmington, NM98.7
Jonesboro, AR97.5
Danville, IL93.7
Casper, WY88.1
Bay City, MI88
Reno, NV85.8
Niles, MI

Fake news from a proven liar.

Just for my own cynical reference: Name ONE major American city that has prospered under liberal democrat stewardship. And explain why you support Democrats.
Inflation
Out if control gas prices
Invasion of Southern border by millions of illegals and thousands of terrorists.
Child hunger due to baby formula shortage.
Taliban

There may be more…..

Nothing should factor in, especially not money, right? You don't live in reality, everything costs money, you don't give a damn where it comes from. When you're ready to sacrifice 100% of your income/retirement/property minus what you're allotted to live on, then you can screetch, until then you're just a fool parroting propaganda.

I'm sorry you can't afford to travel. Some of us are productive citizens.

Not sure where you came up with the idea that I don't travel, what gave it away? lol That I know most major cities are shitholes should clue you right in.

And why are you spending money to travel? Why are you allowing yourself that luxury when there are millions suffering on this planet? Selfish, self serving little leftist, aren't you? Why aren't you giving that money to those less fortunate?

Nothing should factor in, especially not money, right? You don't live in reality, everything costs money, you don't give a damn where it comes from. When you're ready to sacrifice 100% of your income/retirement/property minus what you're allotted to live on, then you can screetch, until then you're just a fool parroting propaganda.
LOL...

Lotsa fun seeing your idiocy on display.

I'm sorry you can't afford to travel. Some of us are productive citizens.
Some of us more-so than others huh?
B02BE0F3-F750-448A-A914-AB1E0E6BA4FE.png

Not sure where you came up with the idea that I don't travel, what gave it away? lol That I know most major cities are shitholes should clue you right in.
Your profound ignorance on this and every other subject.
And why are you spending money to travel?
I like to see what is offered in other cities like the ones I mentioned. Stuff you can't get in the impoverished red states.
Why are you allowing yourself that luxury when there are millions suffering on this planet?
My travel doesn't enhance the suffering. Like you couldn't be more miserable no matter if I travel or not.
Selfish, self serving little leftist, aren't you? Why aren't you giving that money to those less fortunate?
You deserve none of my money...God knows you're much less fortunate.

Your profound ignorance on this and every other subject.

I like to see what is offered in other cities like the ones I mentioned. Stuff you can't get in the impoverished red states.

My travel doesn't enhance the suffering. Like you couldn't be more miserable no matter if I travel or not.

You deserve none of my money...God knows you're much less fortunate.

But you've not demonstrated any 'profound ignorance' on my part, you definitely have on yours though... just more made up bullshit spewing from your frothing mouth...

That statement reveals your ignorance ten fold.

Ah, little leftie doesn't practice what it preaches... are you handing out dollar bills to all of those homeless people you pass when you're traveling to these shithole cities, do you tell them to eat cake when you give it to them? You have zero room to talk about poverty when you personally do nothing. All those poor people that could be eating while you're out gallivanting around in luxury, what an A grade hypocrite you are.

I don't want or need your filthy money. Are you looking into a crystal ball, or maybe on crystal meth? lol

Forum List

Back