name one thing Obama has done that has been good for America .

"name one thing Obama has done that has been good for America ."

He beat his Republican opponents. :)

Which gave us death by Ebola and another 9/11

Except that there has only been one American death, and you can hardly blame Obama for that. Another 9/11? Clutching at straws, dude. Clutching at straws.
Bullshit, Obama's lack of leadership, months ago has allowed Ebola to spread, the fact that Obama is sending troops to help now is a testament to that fact.

Benghazi was an attack on the USA, on 9/11. Covered up.

Let me give you this quote from Gingrich,

"Crimea,Ukraine,Iranian nuclear program,Afghanistan,ISIS,Benghazi, Gaza,weak economy,Obamacare, Ebola,hard to keep track of all the problems"

If Gingrich is having trouble keeping track off all the problems cause by Obama and his policies, then we have a shit storm in this country and shit stinks.

Except that there has only been one American death, and you can hardly blame Obama for that. Another 9/11? Clutching at straws, dude. Clutching at straws.
Bullshit, Obama's lack of leadership, months ago has allowed Ebola to spread, the fact that Obama is sending troops to help now is a testament to that fact.

Benghazi lmfao another 9/11..seriously??

Are you eve aware that it happened on 9/11 AND that a US ambassador hasn't been killed since the 70's? You know we were attacked by Bin Laden just a few years before 9/11 then shortly after on 9/11? I believe you know where I'm going with this. Better not to talk and respond and making yourself look like a fool.

Are you eve aware that it happened on 9/11 AND that a US ambassador hasn't been killed since the 70's? You know we were attacked by Bin Laden just a few years before 9/11 then shortly after on 9/11? I believe you know where I'm going with this. Better not to talk and respond and making yourself look like a fool.

Yawn ... Bush jr fucked up did not pay attention to intelligence... Stevens had a risky job !! So how does this affect Obama . Bin laden was taken out by Obama administration. So your just a turd pushing the same ol republican bullshit . Benghazi , solindra , fast in furious, IRS ... Hate to tell you but Issa is batting a big fucking zero .

Yawn ... Bush jr fucked up did not pay attention to intelligence... Stevens had a risky job !! So how does this affect Obama . Bin laden was taken out by Obama administration. So your just a turd pushing the same ol republican bullshit . Benghazi , solindra , fast in furious, IRS ... Hate to tell you but Issa is batting a big fucking zero .

Same old same old, lol.. Blame bush for everything and blame Stevens for getting killed. Like stevens or his replacement could do anything about it.. LOL.. Who do you want me to blame because 2 people are responsible either Obama or Hilary. Choose wisely.

Same old same old, lol.. Blame bush for everything and blame Stevens for getting killed. Like stevens or his replacement could do anything about it.. LOL.. Who do you want me to blame because 2 people are responsible either Obama or Hilary. Choose wisely.

How about start with the bengazie investagation ??? Who are they blaming ??

Obama was able to bring rare deadly diseases into the USA, infecting people and starting a panic.

Obama was able to get an Ambassador murdered.

Obama successfully outspent and created more debt than any other President in history, while not wasting money on two wars? Now that is a curious, not wasting money on two wars and outspending Bush?

Obama reigned over the highest Energy prices for the longest time in history.

Obama lost more jobs than any other President in history.

Obama gave homosexuals the right to adopt heterosexual Children.

Obama was the first President to create an Industry, Renewable Energy, which will only cost us 40$ trillion dollars to finish.

Obama is literally the first President to dictate what kinds of jobs Americans will do.

the list goes on forever it seems

How about start with the bengazie investagation ??? Who are they blaming ??

The people at the top like everybody should be. I like these questions please ask some more.

Like I said your just a turd pushing republican talking points. Issa & Gowdy have nothing except a bunch of sheep following them . Wasting tax payers dollars on ghost chasing !!

Obama was able to bring rare deadly diseases into the USA, infecting people and starting a panic.

Obama successfully outspent and created more debt than any other President in history, while not wasting money on two wars? Now that is a curious, not wasting money on two wars and outspending Bush?

Obama was the first President to create an Industry, Renewable Energy, which will only cost us 40$ trillion dollars to finish.

Obama is literally the first President to dictate what kinds of jobs Americans will do.

Dude stop watching faux ...

Like I said your just a turd pushing republican talking points. Issa & Gowdy have nothing except a bunch of sheep following them . Wasting tax payers dollars on ghost chasing !!

see you don't get it. i don't care about what you said.... Unless it's something new that you haven't said or repeated before.

Dude stop watching faux ...

Not all people on the right watch fox. Ever hear of the OAN network?

Forum List

Back