Nancy Pelosi On Twitter Just Compared Police Officers To Nazi Stormtroopers

Unfreaking believable!

Nancy Pelosi
@SpeakerPelosi

Unidentified stormtroopers. Unmarked cars. Kidnapping protesters and causing severe injuries in response to graffiti. These are not the actions of a democratic republic.
@DHSgov's actions in Portland undermine its mission. Trump & his stormtroopers must be stopped.
8:10 PM · Jul 17, 2020·

LIAR!
She called Tramp's DHS "Tramp's Stormtroopers."
But you knew that already!

It’s pretty sad that our police have to go nameless, soon will be wearing masks, to hide their identity like the police do in Mexico. All because Democrats have basically become like the cartels now, targeting police and their families.

She needs a straight jacket, she is going the same way demented Joe Biden....:cuckoo:

1595039963502.png

I think doxxing is as cowardly as can be. Surely they have a badge with a number though, don't they?

She is using some very strong words in that tweet. One would almost think that maybe some of these "protesters" are paid agitators...

I think as I've believed from day one, that local authorities don't want to deal with it as they are goading Trump to send the Feds in, for just such a response from his opponents. I hope he doesn't take the bait. I hear even people on Fox News suggesting this, and only a few seem to agree with me that this is designed to create a narrative. Terms such as "storm troopers" is just one such attempt.

Last edited:
What is it with citing Twitter feeds? Please...just stop. These aren't credible...in any way shape or form.

You mean Pelosis own account tweet isn't credible? Are you suggesting it was hacked? If so, obviously it wouldn't be credible. Otherwise, that's her personal account. That straight from the source, it's more credible than 2nd hand news reporting or anonymous sources.

Unfreaking believable!

Nancy Pelosi
@SpeakerPelosi

Unidentified stormtroopers. Unmarked cars. Kidnapping protesters and causing severe injuries in response to graffiti. These are not the actions of a democratic republic.
@DHSgov's actions in Portland undermine its mission. Trump & his stormtroopers must be stopped.
8:10 PM · Jul 17, 2020·

And the Twazis didn't ban her.

You mean Pelosis own account tweet isn't credible? Are you suggesting it was hacked? If so, obviously it wouldn't be credible. Otherwise, that's her personal account. That straight from the source, it's more credible than 2nd hand news reporting or anonymous sources.

Aww...can't make this bullshit bend to your narrative? But..no, we'll make sure we can use it on our alt-right news feed....sigh..

Forum List

Back