Nancy Pelosi On Twitter Just Compared Police Officers To Nazi Stormtroopers

Tbe people who threw the tea into the harbor paid for it.

No, they didn't. That Tea was the property of the East India Company, who collected a tax for the British Government.

What have the communists who tore down our monuments and defaced our buildings paid for? The people who threw the tea into the harbor were engaged in violent revolution to overthrow the government. The communists who tore down our monuments and defaced our buildings are also engaged in violent revolution to overthrow the government. We should treat them as such and publicly hang them.

Actually, they are asking for reform of the police.. They've been asking for this for years, but when they asked peacefully, people like you didn't listen.

I'm not in favor of riots. They usually don't hurt the people who've caused the problem. But like it or not, they get attention and action.

Lol, get rid of the police. Who will protect you from us? Go a head little boy!

Again, you guys are the last thing I worry about. Most of you are cowards clinging to your guns and your bibles.

No one said get rid of the police. Reform them, get rid of the bad apples, reroute some money where it can be used more effectively.
Like I said, you will have no one to protect your pussy ass. Go ahead please, do it!

Police officers, by law, have to identify themselves.
Take this into consideration:

"CBP agents identified themselves and were wearing CBP insignia during the encounter. The names of the agents were not displayed due to recent doxing incidents against law enforcement personnel who serve and protect our country."

Gee the copps
It’s pretty sad that our police have to go nameless, soon will be wearing masks, to hide their identity like the police do in Mexico. All because Democrats have basically become like the cartels now, targeting police and their families.

Bullshit. This is stormtrooper tactics which are both illegal and dispicable.

You fools are the in the water as Trump turns up the heat of totalitarian dictatorship. This is EXACTLY what Russia did in the Ukraine.

He’s ending the Republic and you’re cheering him on.

LOL coming from a stupid Canadian that supports jailing book authors for criticizing your beloved Turdeau, that’s rich.

These rioters starting vandalizing Federal buildings. No, we’re not going to let Marxist thugs burn down US courthouses, military bases, or federal infrastructure facilities. If local mayors and governors refuse to enforce the law around and at such facilities, the feds will.

Now go pound sand.

actually his "side" is more interested in "your sides" attempt at erasing its fingerprints from "your sides" enslavery of other men by removing its proof of "your" inhumanity by taking down the evidence.

Oh, come on, buddy. You aren't keeping statues of old dead racists up to slam Democrats of 150 years ago. You want them up because the inbred bubba rednecks who support you now don't want to admit their ancestors did a bad thing.

Asked nicely for what?

For police to stop murdering black people, or at least be held accountable when they do.

We've had eight years of BLM asking nicely for reform. Kapernick took a knee and you guys wanted to lynch him.

Then you guys ask all surprised when Riots happen.

You still have not built the case for ripping people out of their cars or stopping elderly from crossing the street. Further, you might want to check the number of black people that have died in the hands of the police vs. the number of white people that have died in the hands of the police. Try again.

actually his "side" is more interested in "your sides" attempt at erasing its fingerprints from "your sides" enslavery of other men by removing its proof of "your" inhumanity by taking down the evidence.

Oh, come on, buddy. You aren't keeping statues of old dead racists up to slam Democrats of 150 years ago. You want them up because the inbred bubba rednecks who support you now don't want to admit their ancestors did a bad thing.

Asked nicely for what?

For police to stop murdering black people, or at least be held accountable when they do.

We've had eight years of BLM asking nicely for reform. Kapernick took a knee and you guys wanted to lynch him.

Then you guys ask all surprised when Riots happen.

Riots are happening in 2020 for the same reasons they happened in 1968 and 1992: Sneakers and TVs.

Like I said, you will have no one to protect your pussy ass. Go ahead please, do it!

The police don't protect us now.... Heck, every time I've had to call 9/11, they took their sweet time getting there.

You still have not built the case for ripping people out of their cars or stopping elderly from crossing the street. Further, you might want to check the number of black people that have died in the hands of the police vs. the number of white people that have died in the hands of the police. Try again.

No need to. I'm already winning the national argument. All your red herrings don't matter. When it's all over, the GOP will be swept out of office and we will see national reforms. Deal with it.

Unfreaking believable!

Nancy Pelosi
@SpeakerPelosi

Unidentified stormtroopers. Unmarked cars. Kidnapping protesters and causing severe injuries in response to graffiti. These are not the actions of a democratic republic.
@DHSgov's actions in Portland undermine its mission. Trump & his stormtroopers must be stopped.
8:10 PM · Jul 17, 2020·

48qj1s.jpg

Again, you guys are the last thing I worry about. Most of you are cowards clinging to your guns and your bibles.

No one said get rid of the police. Reform them, get rid of the bad apples, reroute some money where it can be used more effectively.

DEMOCRATS IN ACTION

No, they didn't. That Tea was the property of the East India Company, who collected a tax for the British Government.

What have the communists who tore down our monuments and defaced our buildings paid for? The people who threw the tea into the harbor were engaged in violent revolution to overthrow the government. The communists who tore down our monuments and defaced our buildings are also engaged in violent revolution to overthrow the government. We should treat them as such and publicly hang them.

Actually, they are asking for reform of the police.. They've been asking for this for years, but when they asked peacefully, people like you didn't listen.

I'm not in favor of riots. They usually don't hurt the people who've caused the problem. But like it or not, they get attention and action.

AMERICA, DEMOCRATS BRING THIS;
1595166668905.png

No need to. I'm already winning the national argument. All your red herrings don't matter. When it's all over, the GOP will be swept out of office and we will see national reforms. Deal with it.

Sure you are.

AMERICA - I PRESENT THE DEMOCRAT PLATFORM

1595166776947.png

DEMOCRATS IN ACTION

AMERICA, DEMOCRATS BRING THIS;
View attachment 364973
Yep, they are the most coddled group in America, and here's how they show their appreciation for it. They'll claim that it's all a reaction for injustice, but we know where the truth lay in it all ..... No one is fooled except for the brainwashed, and thank God I'm not one of the brainwashed. So it appears that the daycare has to be retaken, and hopefully sooner than later.

Sure you are.

AMERICA - I PRESENT THE DEMOCRAT PLATFORM

View attachment 364975
Oh he figures that he'll flip that photo into his favor, because he thinks that the American people are just that stupid to believe anything a demoncrat says.

Unfreaking believable!

Nancy Pelosi
@SpeakerPelosi

Unidentified stormtroopers. Unmarked cars. Kidnapping protesters and causing severe injuries in response to graffiti. These are not the actions of a democratic republic.
@DHSgov's actions in Portland undermine its mission. Trump & his stormtroopers must be stopped.
8:10 PM · Jul 17, 2020·

Nan didn’t have a problem with these stormtroopers when it came to appeasing Fidel over Americans.

Attachments

• 66CAB5CD-CF94-4734-A8A4-6BD8A2576C79.jpeg
    66CAB5CD-CF94-4734-A8A4-6BD8A2576C79.jpeg
    37 KB · Views: 14

Forum List

Back