Nashville journalist faces jail time for not revealing source of Nashville transsexual mass shooter manifesto

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015

The manifesto of every other mass shooter has been released.

Why should this one be any different? I read it. This person had been under treatment at Vandy for over 20 years and was a known psychotic.

It is deeply disturbing, but it in the interest of the public to know the how, the why, and the what of this mass shooting by a girl who thought she was a boy.

The leaker is a hero, and those who tried to keep it a secret are scumbags.

If it was a WHITE SUPREMACIST, I PROMISE THAT THING WOULD HAVE BEEN RELEASED BEFORE THE BODIES WERE BURIED.

What is the purpose of the censorship?

Why should this one be any different? I read it. This person had been under treatment at Vandy for over 20 years and was a known psychotic.

It is deeply disturbing, but it in the interest of the public to know the how, the why, and the what of this mass shooting by a girl who thought she was a boy.

If it was a WHITE SUPREMACIST, I PROMISE THAT THING WOULD HAVE BEEN RELEASED BEFORE THE BODIES WERE BURIED.

It looks like the judge backed off, at least for now.

The person was very disturbed and the planning took a long time.

It is pretty shocking to read, up until the minute SHE left to murder as many innocent people as she could.

She even said she thought she would only have at most 5 minutes once she started shooting.

She was on Psychotropic drugs and perhaps BIG PHARMA was blocking the release of the manifesto……GOD FORBID THEY MAKE A PENNY LESS IN THE INTEREST OF PUBLIC SAFETY .

Maybe the anti gun lobby wanted to just blame guns and not mental illness and psychotropic drugs.

One thing for damn fucking sure….it is not in MY BEST INTEREST TO CENSOR THE MANIFESTO.

It is pretty shocking to read, up until the minute SHE left to murder as many innocent people as she could.

She even said she thought she would only have at most 5 minutes once she started shooting.

She was on Psychotropic drugs and perhaps BIG PHARMA was blocking the release of the manifesto……GOD FORBID THEY MAKE A PENNY LESS IN THE INTEREST OF PUBLIC SAFETY .

Maybe the anti gun lobby wanted to just blame guns and not mental illness and psychotropic drugs.

One thing for damn fucking sure….it is not in MY BEST INTEREST TO CENSOR THE MANIFESTO.
The entire Leftist movement consists of HATE.

Today's dimocrap scum Party is made up of HATE groups in its entirety. ALL of it. The leftist females hate men, hate society for what they perceive as mistreatment, BLM is a total HATE group. So is Antifa. The Trans, LGBTQIA movement is deeply seated in HATE.

THE WHOLE ENCHILADA, THE ENTIRE DIMOCRRAP SCUM PARTY IS NOTHING MORE THAN A COALITION OF HATE GROUPS.

period

Today's dimocrap scum Party is made up of HATE groups in its entirety. ALL of it. The leftist females hate men, hate society for what they perceive as mistreatment, BLM is a total HATE group. So is Antifa. The Trans, LGBTQIA movement is deeply seated in HATE.

THE WHOLE ENCHILADA, THE ENTIRE DIMOCRRAP SCUM PARTY IS NOTHING MORE THAN A COALITION OF HATE GROUPS.

period

It sucks, but you are correct.

They traffic in discord, division, chaos and hate.

White supremecists shoot up people because they are racist.

Also, she was only 28. Are you arguing she was under treatment starting when she was 8?

period
Yet you are the one who always comes off as angry.

People need to pay attention to all those pHARMa ads on TV. They actually mean what they say when they warn of mental side effects!

Don't ask me how I know.

They had to maintain the facade that transgenders are quirky, misunderstood individuals who just want to express their sexuality and read books to children.

That shit sure went right out the window.

Can’t believe I’m doing this, but I’m ready," Hale wrote. "I hope my victims aren’t.”

Hale later prayed to God in the manifesto to help her in the mass shooting. "(God let my wrath take over my anxiety) It might be 10 minutes tops. It might be 3-7. It's gonna go quick," Hale wrote. "I hope I have a high death count."

Hale then wrote, "Ready to Die nana" and signed it "Aiden," Hale's trans name.

On another page, Hale wrote a detailed day schedule, with a post-it calmly asking, "Lunch may be [sic] around 11 am–1 pm?"

Hale's day began at 6:30 a.m., and ran through getting dressed, breakfast and what to do with the "stuffed animals & possessions." At 9:30, Hale was to "pack up special belongings in backpack(s)."

By 10:20, Hale was to "gear up & set up guns in trunk (assembly) & get out vest (w/mags inside)." Hale was armed with a handgun, a rifle and a pistol modded to handle like a rifle.

Charming

We should know what drugs the shooter was on.

If I commit a crime,or commit a crime and die, they release my BAC and what other drugs were in my system.

You definitely need to be on meds.

And the police probably flushed all her medication down the drain ASAP.

Guns were not the problem here.

Mental illness was the problem.

Do the shrinks who see these freaks for 20 years and then go on a rampage have any remorse?

They must justify it in some perverse way.

THIS WAS A CHICK WHO THOUGHT SHE WAS A DUDE. OBVIOUSLY SHE WAS MENTALLY ILL.

She carefully planned this attack over months. This was not a act of rage in a moment of distress.

It was CAREFULLY PLANNED.

Guns were not the problem here.

Mental illness was the problem.

Do the shrinks who see these freaks for 20 years and then go on a rampage have any remorse?

I don't think doctors were seeing her since she was 8.

But here's the thing. 18% of the population suffers some kind of mental illness, albeit most of those are anxiety and depression.

None of these people should have guns, and we can't just "lock them all up."

Forum List

Back