Nate Silver Say... Everything Nate Silver goes here

I guess as the vote gets closer, the insults and name calling will intensity...To be expected I guess

I believe it was our pal Zander who noted yesterday that the lolberals here are engaging in some self-soothing.

That makes Nate whoeverthefuckheis a form of thumb sucking for libbies.

But reality intrudes, you poor things. The ONE is going to lose his bid for re-election. It's just that simple.

Election Forecasts - FiveThirtyEight Blog - NYTimes.com

We still have a few days until the vote, but I heard this morning that the Romney camp may be thinking of shifting resources to Pennsylvania, if Ohio appears lost. Again, anything can happen at this point, but that comment caught me by surprise...

Silver's numbers have been going up and down. I expect to see the same in the coming days. This is still a very tight race.

did he have a chance to factor in the fact that obama has been caught covering up murders?

I hope not, b/c that would mean that this man knows liberals have no moral bottom or any kind of compass

no one covered up murders. you sound absurd.

but you know what else it doesn't factor in? romney's endorsement of the nutter that just cost the GOP the indiana senate seat.

RCP average is 2.1

Then again, RCP hand picks variant polls to average together to come to its results. Highly unreliable.

i wouldn't say it's higly unreliable. they're right-leaning, but i think they try. and i've always found it more valuable to take averages. historically, they've given a clearer picture than any one poll.

it does appear that when polling by the most respected pollster is consistently +5 then romney has a problem in ohio.

there are no more debates.
there are only ads and campaign stops and ground game. so the question becomes what changes the dynamic in the next 12 days?

Take a look at this entire paragraph. Improper sentence structure, run on sentences.. Hell, my 1st grader can form better paragraphs! You're an attorney???????????? LMFAO God help your clients!

We still have a few days until the vote, but I heard this morning that the Romney camp may be thinking of shifting resources to Pennsylvania, if Ohio appears lost. Again, anything can happen at this point, but that comment caught me by surprise...

Silver's numbers have been going up and down. I expect to see the same in the coming days. This is still a very tight race.

did he have a chance to factor in the fact that obama has been caught covering up murders?

I hope not, b/c that would mean that this man knows liberals have no moral bottom or any kind of compass

but you know what else it doesn't factor in? romney's endorsement of the nutter that just cost the GOP the indiana senate seat.

Keep avoiding the Colorado study and repeating Nate Silver, boy blunder who got lucky a few times vesus 20 years of being right. :lol:

I believe it was our pal Zander who noted yesterday that the lolberals here are engaging in some self-soothing.

That makes Nate whoeverthefuckheis a form of thumb sucking for libbies.

But reality intrudes, you poor things. The ONE is going to lose his bid for re-election. It's just that simple.

no offense, i like Z. he's good people. but that wouldn't be who i'd go to for any serious analysis of polling.

I'd love to know what has you so confident. I was listening to righty Hugh Hewitt a couple of days ago, and he was already taking victory laps, wondering if it will be a Romney landslide.

What is it about the numbers that makes you so sure? Intensity? I don't see how it could be anything else.

Voter enthusiasm.. registered voters who actually turn out.. All trends show Romney moving up in every single swing state.. Obama has ruined the economy and destroyed foreign policy, TWO MAJOR SCANDALS, FAST N FURIOUS, BENGHAZI..

It's a lovely day! :)

Okay, so, intensity. I'm looking forward to seeing how the final polls compare to the actual vote, I'd like to see the final relationship between "likely voter" and intensity.

I'm also looking forward to the postmortem because it will mean that this circus is mercifully over. At least for a short while.
.....Not to mention, the end of Mitt Romney's political-career (as is typical of throw-away candidates).

Maybe he could secure employment as a spokesman for "woody"-pills...like the RNC's last throw-away.....

gotwood2.jpg

Then again, RCP hand picks variant polls to average together to come to its results. Highly unreliable.

i wouldn't say it's higly unreliable. they're right-leaning, but i think they try. and i've always found it more valuable to take averages. historically, they've given a clearer picture than any one poll.

it does appear that when polling by the most respected pollster is consistently +5 then romney has a problem in ohio.

there are only ads and campaign stops and ground game. so the question becomes what changes the dynamic in the next 12 days?

Take a look at this entire paragraph. Improper sentence structure, run on sentences.. Hell, my 1st grader can form better paragraphs! You're an attorney???????????? LMFAO God help your clients!

Notice when I engage her in a serious manner she ignores me but then when it's time for her and Valerie to tag-team flame she's all over me. :lol:

Then she whines that I start with her....:clap2:

Jilly will leave momentarily and Valerie will log back on and share her words of wisdom post haste....

Last edited:
Quick what's another name for the Obama Re-Election Campaign?

Answer: Like the man himself, "FAIL!"

er... you're starting to sound a little hysterical, hon. chill... it's an election, not a terminal illness.

I am not the one backing the dope that's about to lose big, Jilly! :D

So, your obvious effort to try to "turn it around on me" is (like the dope you support) a fail.

:thup:

71% huh??

Excuse me while I stand over here and LMAO.

I don't see that for either candidate.

Of course the NY Slimes will say Barry is gonna win big but anyone with a working brain cell knows he won't. Hell. I doubt he'll win at all.

Quick what's another name for the Obama Re-Election Campaign?

Answer: Like the man himself, "FAIL!"

er... you're starting to sound a little hysterical, hon. chill... it's an election, not a terminal illness.

A lot of them will require hospitalization when Obama wins...

"when." :lmao:

Newflash, just for you, JoeBitch. Your Obamessiah is not going to win. He is going to lose.

No. Those terms are not synonyms.

He tried to cover it up as something it wasn't. He lied about it, blamed it on an innocent man, who is now living in fear for his life and has delayed and delayed the truth.

It had to come from reporters.

So, how does is feel to support an amoral "person" as President?

The only thing improper about her paragraph is that she doesn't capitalize.

such a loon you are! How's your latest meltdown going?

He tried to cover it up as something it wasn't. He lied about it, blamed it on an innocent man, who is now living in fear for his life and has delayed and delayed the truth.

It had to come from reporters.

So, how does is feel to support an amoral "person" as President?

Oh, please, guy....

The CIA has said that the movie was a cause of the attack.

Oh, but look, there was a facebook posting taking credit for the attack. Why wasn't the White House checking Facebook?

Forum List

Back