Native American tribes want Liz Warren to apologize for lying about her indigenous heritage

Elizabeth Warren 0% Indian. 100% Bullshitter.
Not what her family says

Most people learn about their heritage from being passed down the gpfamily

Zackly. Mine involves Strom Thurmond, Black Irish and William the Conqueror. Anybody on this board can believe any parts of that or not as they wish, but Zero of them can prove I'm "lying" about any of them.

Partisan hacknoids don't seem to grasp that distinction.
Family histories are mostly oral

A problem with proving Native American heritage, especially when it is a small portion of your heritage is records in Oklahoma as they applied to Indians in the late 1800s are very sparse

Liz Warrens family had claimed someone was Native, even if that proves to be incorrect, it does not mean she lied
Native American is the white man’s term, shows how much you know. LOL

Liz Warren is Native American

Why won't she take a DNA test?

On what basis does she owe you one?

I won't take a DNA test for your wangly ass either. What you gonna do about it?
fake-pocahontas-lying-liberal.jpg
Really?

What was the lie?

This will never go away for Pocahontas....her disgusting lies about being Native American and using that lie for personal and political gain is absolutely unconscionable....she is supposed to be a liberal who fights for the underclass, not exploit their victimhood for her own selfish reasons.

She should resign,

Elizabeth Warren’s Native American problem goes beyond politics - The Boston Globe

“The problem with Elizabeth Warren is she is not the average wannabe,” said David Cornsilk, a Cherokee historian and genealogist. “She is an academic. She has a higher level of aptitude to examine these issues. And a higher responsibility to examine them, and accept the research that is done, or to counter it with alternative research.”

Cornsilk described himself as a liberal who supports Warren’s agenda of attacking income inequality. “Warren could be an ally,” Cornsilk said. “But she will not be an ally that we will accept if she continues to claim Cherokee and Delaware heritage without proof.”

Cornsilk wants Warren to offer a full apology that acknowledges that she made claims without proof, that those claims have been damaging, and that she will work to repair that damage.

“It is a fundamental issue of who we are and who gets to decide that,” Cornsilk said.

Here is a problem with that. I have a Cherokee Heritage along with European. The Cherokee keep painstaking records of who is a Cherokee. The problem is, they excluded quite a few from those logs. If you aren't on the logs then your claim is not considered valid even if you are part Cherokee. If you can prove that you are Cherokee or a decendent of a Cherokee of a certain percentage, you get a cut in the millions that Cherokee generate each year in income for the Tribe. My sister tried to find out about this. What the Cherokee in Oklahoma said was, you may be part Native American but not Cherokee. He suggested she continue her search with the Choctaw. By omitting names from the Cherokee list, they save millions each year and don't have to pay out a dime to the ones omitted.

You can't go with what the Cherokee Nation says. It is based on lies and omissions.

Besides which --- Warren never applied for Cherokee membership anyway. She never made such a claim, yet the OP and his fellow travellers want to erect that as a strawman as well.

I happen to be Irish but I've never applied for Irish citizenship. They'd be two different things.

Then there are the census forms they'll inevitably bring up, noting ancestors self-reporting as "white" while ignoring the fact that in the genocidal era anyone who could "pass" for white did so as a matter of pure self-preservation.
warren02.png

This will never go away for Pocahontas....her disgusting lies about being Native American and using that lie for personal and political gain is absolutely unconscionable....she is supposed to be a liberal who fights for the underclass, not exploit their victimhood for her own selfish reasons.

She should resign,

Elizabeth Warren’s Native American problem goes beyond politics - The Boston Globe

“The problem with Elizabeth Warren is she is not the average wannabe,” said David Cornsilk, a Cherokee historian and genealogist. “She is an academic. She has a higher level of aptitude to examine these issues. And a higher responsibility to examine them, and accept the research that is done, or to counter it with alternative research.”

Cornsilk described himself as a liberal who supports Warren’s agenda of attacking income inequality. “Warren could be an ally,” Cornsilk said. “But she will not be an ally that we will accept if she continues to claim Cherokee and Delaware heritage without proof.”

Cornsilk wants Warren to offer a full apology that acknowledges that she made claims without proof, that those claims have been damaging, and that she will work to repair that damage.

“It is a fundamental issue of who we are and who gets to decide that,” Cornsilk said.

Yeah. She should resign. Saying something that isn't 100% provable fact is unacceptable.

Elizabeth Warren 0% Indian. 100% Bullshitter.
Not what her family says

Most people learn about their heritage from being passed down the gpfamily
She’s a career politician that means she makes shit up for a living

A 68-year old with all of five years under her belt is a "career politician". :rolleyes:

What the fuck does that make Orrin Hatch? :eusa_think:
Same thing, corrupt to the core...
HW4ly9P.jpg

Her grandmother claims there is Native American blood in the family

As much proof as most have......they were not that good at keeping records back then

her grandmother admitting that she fucked an Indian once =/= equal true heritage

Irrelevant, since neither is what she claimed.
8ccfc8bb778749fd7a35126cec841d9e.png

HEY!! LOOKA ME MOMMY!!! I KIN FIND GOOGLY IMAGES OF FAKE SHIT!!

Grow the fuck UP doodles.

She should resign,

Yeah. She should resign. Saying something that isn't 100% provable fact is unacceptable.
Not even mention she just corrupt to the core, not that that even matters anymore. LOL

As much proof as most have......they were not that good at keeping records back then

her grandmother admitting that she fucked an Indian once =/= equal true heritage

Everything about her is fake I know… LOL

Liz Warren is Native American
Only in her mind... lol
elizabeth-warren-needs-to-address-the-irony-surrounding-her-ancestors-30058311.png

What profound ignorance. Here in a thread purporting to lambast somebody's ancestry claim with the lie "she lied", here's a wag purporting to claim she's related to Jeffrey Amherst.

Actually the Lenape (Delaware) were among the tribes on the receiving end of that biological warfare.

Then the dipshit wants to pretend SOMEBODY ELSE needs to address the irony.

Nice corner you just painted yourself into, ignorant partisan hack.
And Still does not change the fact that she is corrupt to the core…
hypocrisy is her like blood

She is a great teacher and will make a great President

She should resign,

Not even mention she just corrupt to the core, not that that even matters anymore. LOL

Oh yes. She's corrupt. Probably the most corrupt politician in Washington right now.

She is a great teacher and will make a great President
Politicians and professors are much alike, They can’t make it in the real world...
And they make up shit for a living

She should resign,

Oh yes. She's corrupt. Probably the most corrupt politician in Washington right now.
Not only is she an incredibly corrupt, hypocrisy is her life’s blood...
And karma is kicking her ass. Very entertaining

Forum List

Back