NATO summit

It's not a crap. I just said, that there is no reliable open information about ethnic Russians in Baltic states. Unofficially, in some places, for instance, Narva, hardly 5% of population are citizens. If you think, that it's not a fuel for rebellion - think one more time.

Then PROVE IT.

Then PROVE IT.
I don't need to prove you anything. As I said, it's not official information from Estonian government (who, as many other people, including Ukrainian government, prone to belittle significance of their problems). But when they in sh-t, they will demand the American support to save them. It's necessary for us to precalculate all possible (and even some impossible) scenarios. And the Russian (and officially or unofficially supported by the Russian Federation) rebellion in Narva isn't something "impossible". Quite contrary, in the case of Baiden's reelection it's practically inevitable.

Last edited:
I don't need to prove you anything. As I said, it's not official information from Estonian government (who, as many other people, including Ukrainian government, prone to belittle significance of their problems). But when they in sh-t, they will demand the American support to save them. It's necessary for us to precalculate all possible (and even some impossible) scenarios. And the Russian (and officially or unofficially supported by the Russian Federation) rebellion in Narva isn't something "impossible". Quite contrary, in the case of Baiden's reelection it's practically inevitable.

There we go. Full of shit.

That's why we need a capability to fight and win a nuclear war against Russia and China simultaneously.

So "we" (whoever that might be, you're not a native English speaker) need the capability to fight a nuclear was against Russia and China because you make a claim about the number of ethnic Russians in the Baltic States, but won't back up your claim, whereas I make a claim, and back it up and you say "no, wrong"????

Forum List

Back